wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Watch how Conor gets rag dolled to the ground, how easily he gives up side control, then mount, then the sub.

Granted he has made strides since then but if Aldo takes this to the ground its over easily.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Chuckle. I am an old man now. However, I have been a lifelong martial artist since the age of 4. I can assure you that McGregor will out strike Aldo & Aldo will be forced to shoot for takedowns. The fight will hinge on McGregor's ability to not let Aldo hold him down or score enough key takedowns to decide close rounds. To be clear. I am merely informing you of the facts of the matter. If you foolishly choose not to listen then as the old saying goes.. A fool & his money are soon parted. Oh. And the odds have been out for more than a day now Mr. Magoo.

Run along now & have fun walking off the Aldo cliff. All in Goo! All in!
    Hey mr plastic hip, how about an account bet then. I'm sure plenty of people here would be glad to see you go permanently. Either that or a 2-3k dollar bet.

Just some friendly food for thought, McGregor's headmovement isn't exactly stellar, far less skilled strikers then Aldo have been able to connect cleanly on him. Aldo is faster by a considerable margin and have just a good a jab as Conor has, furthermore Aldo sports probably the best pivoting in MMA today and will more then likely have no problem striking over Conors lefthand and Conor really has very little other weapons on offer besides his left hand, pretty much EVERYTHING else he throws is just meant to disguise the left he throws.

Aldo have also shown previously that stalking him or trying to pressure him is a recipe for disaster, as he has no problems striking off of his back foot, or while circling. He's also dealt with multiple opponents who have had both reach and height on him. He's also faced down SP's before with little trouble.

I'm sorry mr miyagi but the 27 year old with the surgically repaired ACL isn't going to be the second coming of mma christ. Conor is a great fighter, but Aldo is p4p and Conor ain't nor will he ever be that.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave plekz 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Hey mr plastic hip, how about an account bet then. I'm sure plenty of people here would be glad to see you go permanently. Either that or a 2-3k dollar bet.

Just some friendly food for thought, McGregor's headmovement isn't exactly stellar, far less skilled strikers then Aldo have been able to connect cleanly on him. Aldo is faster by a considerable margin and have just a good a jab as Conor has, furthermore Aldo sports probably the best pivoting in MMA today and will more then likely have no problem striking over Conors lefthand and Conor really has very little other weapons on offer besides his left hand, pretty much EVERYTHING else he throws is just meant to disguise the left he throws.

Aldo have also shown previously that stalking him or trying to pressure him is a recipe for disaster, as he has no problems striking off of his back foot, or while circling. He's also dealt with multiple opponents who have had both reach and height on him. He's also faced down SP's before with little trouble.

I'm sorry mr miyagi but the 27 year old with the surgically repaired ACL isn't going to be the second coming of mma christ. Conor is a great fighter, but Aldo is p4p and Conor ain't nor will he ever be that.
    Snicker. No comment necessary. Here is just a tiny bit of what makes McGregor so special.

Like most. You have no idea what you are even looking at when you are watching a fight. Most of the traps, set ups & other nuance goes unnoticed by you. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to talk you out of betting on your hero. By all means have at it.

First 1234