KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Ufc 182: Madness i

What the hell is going on here?

On UFC 182 the books have five undefeated fighters listed as Underdogs +130 and up.

Jared Cannonier - Large African from Alaska who works full time and took 2 months off to prepare for this fight. I will give him that, but who's he training with? Probably a couple big guys from his gym is all he has, but it'll be all on him to compete with an slowly-improving Shawn Jordan who trains with a wider group of pro MMA athletes. I give him about a 33% chance to win. He is not a KO guy he's a Grappler out of a Gracie Gym so he will likely need to submit or out grapple Jordan for 15 minutes. Bet or FADE ?

Cody Garbrandt - BET. fukk it I'm taking this guy at +150 so that's a done deal. Bet or FADE?

Paul Felder - Guy has a chance.. I mean if he clocks Danny Castillo across the chin he probably will finish and that's that. Otherwise Castillo by Decision. I'm thinking fade...

Myles Jury - Bet . fukk Cowboy isn't ready to fight tonight like Jury is. It's his time. On it at +145 Bet or FADE?

Daniel Cormier - No need to discuss this. Bet or Fade?

I Would like to point out. Luca Fury recommends taking Every single favorite. His shit picks came up while searching for "expert picks ufc 182" His picks are terrible. The WORST. I highly suggest taking 3/5 underdogs of the 5 listed.

​Goodluck

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I like you layout of this thread

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I think the best play of the day is to take Dufresne pre-fight, and arb out live if its not looking so good.
    Points Awarded:

cheeese gave NunyaBidness 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    What the hell is going on here?

On UFC 182 the books have five undefeated fighters listed as Underdogs +130 and up.

Jared Cannonier - Large African from Alaska who works full time and took 2 months off to prepare for this fight. I will give him that, but who's he training with? Probably a couple big guys from his gym is all he has, but it'll be all on him to compete with an slowly-improving Shawn Jordan who trains with a wider group of pro MMA athletes. I give him about a 33% chance to win. He is not a KO guy he's a Grappler out of a Gracie Gym so he will likely need to submit or out grapple Jordan for 15 minutes. Bet or FADE ?

Cody Garbrandt - BET. fukk it I'm taking this guy at +150 so that's a done deal. Bet or FADE?

Paul Felder - Guy has a chance.. I mean if he clocks Danny Castillo across the chin he probably will finish and that's that. Otherwise Castillo by Decision. I'm thinking fade...

Myles Jury - Bet . fukk Cowboy isn't ready to fight tonight like Jury is. It's his time. On it at +145 Bet or FADE?

Daniel Cormier - No need to discuss this. Bet or Fade?

I Would like to point out. Luca Fury recommends taking Every single favorite. His shit picks came up while searching for "expert picks ufc 182" His picks are terrible. The WORST. I highly suggest taking 3/5 underdogs of the 5 listed.

​Goodluck

Castillo could easily sub or too felder. Don't see why decision is only way he wins

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I think the best play of the day is to take Dufresne pre-fight, and arb out live if its not looking so good.
    Not too many books, maybe even none this time, offer live betting on the Fight Pass early prelims.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I don't bet black guys so cross off 2 leave me with 3 left, Paul Felder looks like a pus, auto fade or no bet. I see people on the Cody Garbrandt but he's facing a black guy no bet. Myles Jury I like his hands and the dude has takedowns can he seal the round wins with a take down, possibly?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    Not too many books, maybe even none this time, offer live betting on the Fight Pass early prelims.
    whooosh

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    whooosh
    Silly me for taking anything posted on this forum seriously, lol.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

KushMoney is famous around these parts for claiming to make large live bets on fights where they weren't offered. Perhaps before your time.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

on jury, castillo, garbrandt and cannonier

dufresne and ahkmedov as well..

and CORMIER~!! GET it DC! eat that *****!

I have about 1k spread across 5-6 different parlays that i've done over the last few months with dc needed in all of them to hit..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Gotta go Jones...$$$....Tavares...$$ and Jordan...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Good FIghts--Good Night