MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    you very rarely, if ever, do this...you do, however, always chime in AFTER the fact w/o having had as much as a whisper to speak on the fight...much like right now, you offer absolutely no insight on the "fix" angle...you give a super lame generic response that applies to any fight on any given card and im sure if i scroll down to the comments AFTER the fight is over with, youre prob. like "see, i told you" as if you pointed out something of merit...as it turns out, this was a very clear cut decision win for bones...4 rounds to 1...the judges played no role aside from calling the fight correctly for a change...no fix...just 1 fighter being superior to the other...-155 was a steal...sharp betters made money...casual fans buying into hype lost their ass...simple as that...the end
    Fock you.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    you very rarely, if ever, do this...you do, however, always chime in AFTER the fact w/o having had as much as a whisper to speak on the fight...much like right now, you offer absolutely no insight on the "fix" angle...you give a super lame generic response that applies to any fight on any given card and im sure if i scroll down to the comments AFTER the fight is over with, youre prob. like "see, i told you" as if you pointed out something of merit...as it turns out, this was a very clear cut decision win for bones...4 rounds to 1...the judges played no role aside from calling the fight correctly for a change...no fix...just 1 fighter being superior to the other...-155 was a steal...sharp betters made money...casual fans buying into hype lost their ass...simple as that...the end
    Are u still upset when i told ya (before the fact i might add) That big Ben would shit the bed after having three great games and was the number one pick in the fantasy leagues that week? 99 percent of the country got sucked into betting him that week so u were not the only one wrong. I will let you know when i want to do it again okay? It isn't easy cause if it was even a nitwit like u might figure it out.

First 12