Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

TBK Feb 7th Borgata hotel AC, New Jersey

More details to follow.
    By the way fellas i am in
    Florida on vacation. Bumped into
    Weidman at universal studio. Standing in these lines i feel is the perfect thing if ya want to get ready for a fight. Lots of short fuses around this joint.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Thors son is fighting YES. Can we fken bet on him this time?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Haha which one is it tho, Mothi or Magni?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Thors son is fighting YES. Can we fken bet on him this time?
    eventually miri. his buddy (Felder) is taking on Castillo jan 3rd card. big step up for him so we shall see. U can bet that one. Miri not my kid.

mirinquads

I wish i was your son Thor :' (

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Thor's son has to have super powers... All in on the son!!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to go all in on Thor's son. who wants to double team and go all in with me?

marzwoody

I feel like hog analysis will be heavily involved. can you request he wear tight underwear Thor?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    who wants to double team and go all in with me?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Thor4140

Last time TBK opponent lost was in 2006.

Thor4140

Big disappointment for TBK. Looks like Greg Jackson (my opinion)got to his fighter and had him pull out. By the way Felder will make weight and has been training with one of the top wrestlers in PA. They say his takedown defense is great. Gonna take a shot at him tonight. Weight is on point.

Thor4140

MMA Matchups 1/3/2015 9:25 PM - (EST)
    P Felder Money Line +190 for Game
    Risking 200.00 To Win 380.00 USD

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mydickyoass View Post
    No one cares about your can son who fights in some can organization. Stick to crying on theNCAAF forum about how Oregon is too fast and exciting and they need to slow it down so other teams can stop them.
    lol who said that about Oregon Casper? U wouldn't be Opie now would ya?

Thor4140

Lets not forget about this card fellas.

mirinquads

Thor's granddaughter by KO in the second.

Thor4140

Thor's granddaughter by KO in the second.
    Miri when u can finally bet on TBK im not giving u any tips on Injuries or anything like that until u finally fess up and realize u know who TBK is.

mirinquads

Wow, thats cold Thor..

Who is it then, i thought it was your third cousin, sorry for joking about the granny thing

Thor4140

Wow, thats cold Thor..

Who is it then, i thought it was your third cousin, sorry for joking about the granny thing
    Have to hand it to ya. U are getting warmer

Thor4140

Callin CaptChaos145 Callin CaptChaos145

Thor4140

Lets not forget fellas it is TBK week. Not sure why Jackson fighter dropped out of this unless Felder who trains with Jackson's and TBK here in Philly ,whispered in his ear that maybe he should pass on this fight. Jacksons fighter ask for the fight and decided watching his undefeated streak get starch by TBK might not be a good thing. Fight will be on gofightlive for a small free unless u streamers figure out a way to stream it. The KId he is fighting looks like a better fighter anyway.

Thor4140

Not sure why i can't paste anything on this site anymore. Strange
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-03-15 at 06:36 PM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Thor, obvious you're proud as hell of the kid...

good luck to him, on his fight...and to the "whole fam damily" watching it!

The mystery surrounding your relationship to the fighter reminds me of this classic brain-teaser,

"Brothers and sisters, I have none...

But this man's father, is my father's son"
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-07-15 at 09:40 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

taking a guess here, Pat Sabatini?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bava

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    taking a guess here, Pat Sabatini?
    just recouping and some prick took my phone charger by a mistake. TBK stunningly goes down in defeat 29-28 on all three cards. I thought he won the first two and lost the third. He picked the kid up about five times and slammed the kid to the ground but this kid had great balance. Something just wasnt right in the third round and he just look flat footed. Very close fight and if he won i don't think anyone would have complained about the decision. His kicking game was non existant. I knew he had a shin problem going into the fight but he said it was okay. Moral was down after the fight but the bar tab was high. I feel like i was in that fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, and fitguy67

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    just recouping and some prick took my phone charger by a mistake. TBK stunningly goes down in defeat 29-28 on all three cards. I thought he won the first two and lost the third. He picked the kid up about five times and slammed the kid to the ground but this kid had great balance. Something just wasnt right in the third round and he just look flat footed. Very close fight and if he won i don't think anyone would have complained about the decision. His kicking game was non existant. I knew he had a shin problem going into the fight but he said it was okay. Moral was down after the fight but the bar tab was high. I feel like i was in that fight.
    that's rough man. sorry.

share the footage if you come across it.
    Nomination(s):

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Stupid question - whats TBK

Also, I am goign to the Fairfax card. Cage side is like 190.

marzwoody

Maybe you should start referring to him as his real name instead of TBK. its kinda creepy. most of us have no clue who this guy even is

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Texas Barbeque King
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Vaughany 38 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Stupid question - whats TBK

Also, I am goign to the Fairfax card. Cage side is like 190.
    In one of MD rare squabbles on here he started calling my buddies kid (TBK) as in Thors buddies kid. So i just started calling him TBK.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    that's rough man. sorry.

share the footage if you come across it.
    Everyone was kinda stunned and when he came out to the the crowd i met him first and just hugged the kid and told him he can go back to the gym and do the stairmaster for fifty straight hours or learn from this. This kid he fought had a great game plan. His opponent has nice hands and is always throwing them but for some reason his overhand right was non existent. I have to see this again cause i might have had nine beers in me when the fight started. I thought Pat won but im not gonna say he got robbed because it was that close. You can't pick a guy ten feet high drop him but the kid miraculously stayed up and get points for that can ya?

Thor4140

In one of MD rare squabbles on here he started calling my buddies kid (TBK) as in Thors buddies kid. So i just started calling him TBK.
    Marz please don't make me have to repeat that again.

marzwoody

Everyone was kinda stunned and when he came out to the the crowd i met him first and just hugged the kid and told him he can go back to the gym and do the stairmaster for fifty straight hours or learn from this. This kid he fought had a great game plan. His opponent has nice hands and is always throwing them but for some reason his overhand right was non existent. I have to see this again cause i might have had nine beers in me when the fight started. I thought Pat won but im not gonna say he got robbed because it was that close. You can't pick a guy ten feet high drop him but the kid miraculously stayed up and get points for that can ya?
    Just a hug?

Did you hold them?

TELL ME MORE
    Name:  dafoe.gif
Views: 176
Size:  1.99 MB

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Just a hug?

Did you hold them?

TELL ME MORE
    Name:  dafoe.gif
Views: 176
Size:  1.99 MB
    dont be a dick marz.

no need for that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

THOR I'm sorry. I haven't been on this site for quite a while. I'm gonna post more often cause you guys are great. I agreed with the decision. Pat lost 29-28. That kid he fought was good with great balance. A few people said Pat would get upset but I had to see it to believe it. Sabatini is a good kid, he works really hard, has his head on straight, and will come back stronger.

You're right he looked a little flat and never really got off. Pat was 11-1 as an amateur with 9 submissions and 2-0 going into this fight with 2 stoppages. I'm sure this was a good loss for him.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    THOR I'm sorry. I haven't been on this site for quite a while. I'm gonna post more often cause you guys are great. I agreed with the decision. Pat lost 29-28. That kid he fought was good with great balance. A few people said Pat would get upset but I had to see it to believe it. Sabatini is a good kid, he works really hard, has his head on straight, and will come back stronger.

You're right he looked a little flat and never really got off. Pat was 11-1 as an amateur with 9 submissions and 2-0 going into this fight with 2 stoppages. I'm sure this was a good loss for him.
    Capt watching the fight again i still think Pat lost but barely and i don't think he was that flat like i originally thought. I thought he was a little gassed in the third because of all the hard work he put in with the take downs. His opponent really did nothing but play defense all night and then his offense was basically fighting off Pat and scoring points. He also got away with a lot of stuff the ref missed like repeatedly grabbing the fence and some of those elbows were to the back of the head and Pat has the lumps to prove it. If i had to make a game plan against Pat it would be throwing those elbows when he shot in or a knee but that is tough because he comes in so quick the knee is tough to pull off. If he got subbed in 30 seconds or knocked out we would be pretty down in the dumps. He will be back and one good thing is now it won't be to hard for him to get a fight.

12 Last