Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    FREE CONTEST FORUM PLAY -

Thought I'd try my bad football luck with the SBR college bowl challenge just for giggles and kicks.. Recent threads like this got my free play juices flowing I guess you can say... Not good with NFL or College American football is Jibs.. Never was thru the years and I know this...

Randomly selected all my bowl plays just the other day without tailing anyone.. Sure enough I went 0-8 out of the gates.. Out of 309 entered in this free contest I am officially in last place...

I think SBR should award a member that finishes in last place in this contest as well as first place. Not easy to hit either side when you think about it... Some of us are just streaky like that...

Check the standings.... Thought to share....

May lose 20 in row.... Check and stay tuned...

309 JIBBBY 0-8-0 0.00 % L 8 -77.5 -18.17 12 pending
    You're the worst. Happy new year.
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    FREE CONTEST FORUM PLAY -

Thought I'd try my bad football luck with the SBR college bowl challenge just for giggles and kicks.. Recent threads like this got my free play juices flowing I guess you can say... Not good with NFL or College American football is Jibs.. Never was thru the years and I know this...

Randomly selected all my bowl plays just the other day without tailing anyone.. Sure enough I went 0-8 out of the gates.. Out of 309 entered in this free contest I am officially in last place...

I think SBR should award a member that finishes in last place in this contest as well as first place. Not easy to hit either side when you think about it... Some of us are just streaky like that...

Check the standings.... Thought to share....

May lose 20 in row.... Check and stay tuned...

309 JIBBBY 0-8-0 0.00 % L 8 -77.5 -18.17 12 pending

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

^^ Lol..

Got $5 multi team parlay pending for back up????

Once in a while you can win money being completely mush in a single sport for that day.. Gotta be smart and recognize before you get bank rolled though.. Not easy and you don't have to bet much to win BIG.. It's called insurance.....

I honestly lost 20 games or more in a row betting NFL to start off the season this year, weeks 1 and 2 as I didn't win one single game play, no lie.. I did not back that up at the time ...

This could happen with the college bowls not sure???.. It gets wild with lady luck at times for me..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-29-14 at 11:52 AM.

First 12