JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    There are so many things wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin. Oliveira "rebounded well after his last KO loss" by losing his next fight? Beating Andy Ogle and Hatsu Hioki is more impressive to you than beating Rony Jason and Darren Elkins (who beat Hioki)? Obviously you didn't see the Jason fight, given your "2 decision wins before that" comment.

And that "last KO loss" was to Cub Swanson, the very guy you-

Never mind, I could go on all day. You're a ridiculously unintelligent guy JIBB, it's depressing in some ways.

I have to disrespectfully disagree with your basic fighter comparisons... Remember MD you are more the gambler then a fan and or sport writer last we checked.. Which immediately puts you at a disadvantage when discussing these types of match ups with me.. Once again I need to further explain my reasoning to you MD.. Much like a child...

Deeper into the style match up -

First off Oliveira has a completely different fighting style then Stephens... The guys that beat Oliveira do not have similar fighting styles to Jeremy Stephens..

The guys that recently beat Oliveira which were almost 2 YEARS ago (Swanson and Edgar) Swanson a quicker more fluent striker then Stephens, Edgar more of the wrestler then Stephens. Stephens more the slower more predictable come straight forward slugger looking to knock your head off..

Now the guys that recently beat Stephens which are Cub Swanson, Yves Edwards, Donald Cerrone, Anthony Pettis all fast lengthy strikers which are more comparable in style match up too Oliveira.... Oliveira with a tricky submission game too..

Style match up make fights and this match up I believe favors Oliveira... Oliveira is on a 2 fight win streak also.. At 25 years of age he is rounding into a man now.. Oliveira will not stand in the pocket and bang with Lil Heathen one would think..

I can see Oliveira winning this fight by decision or by submission...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-09-14 at 07:03 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I have to disrespectfully disagree with your basic fighter comparisons... Remember MD you are more of a gambler then a fan of the sport last we checked.. Which immediately puts you at a disadvantage when discussion these types of match ups with me.. Once again I need to further explain my reasoning to you MD.. Much like a child...
    Yeah JIBBBY, the problem here is that I am simply not knowledgeable enough to compete with your elite-level breakdowns. That's why your four paragraphs on the "style matchup" managed to respond to any of my points exactly 0 times.

In the hundreds of arguments you've been in during your time on SBR, I've never once seen you reply to a single point raised. You just ignore whatever is posted and just ramble on about nonsense. Almost like you don't understand what you're talking about....

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

There are so many things wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin. Oliveira "rebounded well after his last KO loss" by losing his next fight? Beating Andy Ogle and Hatsu Hioki is more impressive to you than beating Rony Jason and Darren Elkins (who beat Hioki)? Obviously you didn't see the Jason fight, given your "2 decision wins before that" comment.

And that "last KO loss" was to Cub Swanson, the very guy you-

Never mind, I could go on all day. You're a ridiculously unintelligent guy JIBB, it's depressing in some ways.
    I find the opposite to be true, quite entertaning actually!

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post

Longest most telegraphed rear hand uppercut in human history and it lands. Still amazes me to this day. Poor Ansjos. Impressive how he turned things around lately, and he's about to put a beatin' on Nathan.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Yeah I like Dos Anjos -190 when it opened. This line's finna get tamed.

Saunders a goof mfker but I might have to trust him at this number against this washed up putz who can't even handle his own pistols.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

In fairness, Oliveira did absolutely look much more impressive against Frankie Edgar than anyone expected. Clear fight for Frankie but still surprisingly close. Also, Oliveira subbing Hioki is pretty damn impressive. Mad impressive actually.
    Points Awarded:

mmaed gave Crassus 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    In fairness, Oliveira did absolutely look much more impressive against Frankie Edgar than anyone expected. Clear fight for Frankie but still surprisingly close. Also, Oliveira subbing Hioki is pretty damn impressive. Mad impressive actually.
    The only impressive thing he did against Edgar was not get finished, IMO, but I'm not denying Oliveira is impressive. He certainly has a higher ceiling than Stephens, and I played him in this fight. It's JIBBBY's logic I take issue with.

mirinquads

Different style entirely. Neither man has the power to threathen Alovera at all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only impressive thing he did against Edgar was not get finished, IMO, but I'm not denying Oliveira is impressive. He certainly has a higher ceiling than Stephens, and I played him in this fight. It's JIBBBY's logic I take issue with.
    I love it when you start back tracking in your comments MD...

Crassus

Fair nuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Different style entirely. Neither man has the power to threathen Alovera at all.
    Hioki had more power in his jab than Jeremy Stephens has exerted in his entire fighting career.

MD

I love it when you start back tracking in your comments MD...
    Yeah, disagreeing with your logic is very out of character for me. Good job ignoring my points yet again though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep, good post Crassus and I fully concur.... Mmaed understands too....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, disagreeing with your logic is very out of character for me. Good job ignoring my points yet again though.
    How old are you MD? You ignore my questions you gotta expect me to return the favor, no???

Again, I will ask ya for about the 4th time in a year?.... HOW OLD ARE YOU MD????

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

How old are you MD? You ignore my questions you gotta expect me to return the favor, no???

Again, I will ask ya for about the 4th time in a year?.... HOW OLD ARE YOU MD????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

marzwoody

Sorry 36 forgot to add Bava's age.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave marzwoody 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

You don't "ignore my questions", you argue with me without ever addressing any of my points because you're not capable of doing so.

You can ask as much about me as you want, doesn't mean I have to answer. Getting to know you isn't my idea of fun.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I find the opposite to be true, quite entertaning actually!
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KingofKings

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You don't "ignore my questions", you argue with me without ever addressing any of my points because you're not capable of doing so.

You can ask as much about me as you want, doesn't mean I have to answer. Getting to know you isn't my idea of fun.
    I just wanted to know if I'm dealing with a child... That's all.. Sorry for asking...
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

I just wanted to know if I'm dealing with a child... That's all.. Sorry for asking...
    From what you've said about your dealings with cute young Edinburgh girls, that sounds like a pretty weird question to me.

Are you a child molester JIBBBY?

marzwoody

What is your idea of fun?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    What is your idea of fun?
    I like to angrily masturbate to my own posts. This takes up most of my day.

mirinquads

Jibbby doesn't discriminate contrary to popular belief on this site. He molests anything really. Event threads, farm animals, young girls or boys... juiced betting lines... Gambling theory...
    Points Awarded:

Napes21 gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and NunyaBidness

marzwoody

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

He was kinda losing to Hioki before he caught him. Not saying catching him wasn't impressive or that Aloe isn't impressive either. Definitely is a lot of fun to watch and constantly looking to finish. Just don't think this is a good matchup for him in my opinion.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Hioki had more power in his jab than Jeremy Stephens has exerted in his entire fighting career.
    Now you are reaching...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

From what you've said about your dealings with cute young Edinburgh girls, that sounds like a pretty weird question to me.

Oh come on now MD, no need to hit below the belt like that.. That's not playing nicely on the forum...

I appreciate a nice looking legal woman just like every other heterosexual man.. Oooops, I forgot you wouldn't know anything about that... My bad...

mirinquads

Someone has been watching the moonlight shadow video once too many times. Cant blame ya though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Marz your posts are cracking me up.. Just wanted you to know that.. LOL!!!

If I had the 2 bitchpoints to give out I would.. Tapped out for the day....

Crassus

Someone has been watching the moonlight shadow video once too many times. Cant blame ya though
    I don't get it.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    He was kinda losing to Hioki before he caught him. Not saying catching him wasn't impressive or that Aloe isn't impressive either. Definitely is a lot of fun to watch and constantly looking to finish. Just don't think this is a good matchup for him in my opinion.
    Agreed. Well rounded, hard to takedown and solid striking technique combined with power. Doubtful oliviera takes him down with much frequency. He definitely has the potential to outpoint him but i see him getting tagged and i think that will slow his output if it doesnt stop him. Advantage lies with stephens.

mirinquads

I don't get it.
    Sider knows. Appears the video has been taken down though, quite a shame

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Sider knows. Appears the video has been taken down though, quite a shame
    Who is sideloaded?

mirinquads

Stop it you.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Who is sideloaded?

You're a terrible poster. IDK why MD attacks JIBBY and not you. You're the trash that needs to be taken out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Ron_Paul_2012

mirinquads

Pls find the hioki moonlight shadow vid side, i cant

First 123456 ... Last