GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

glovers hype train has come to an end. rashad will pick him apart. we will just have to wait and see.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    glovers hype train has come to an end. rashad will pick him apart. we will just have to wait and see.
    Glover had 2 decision losses to JJ and Phil Davis in his last 2 fights. I hardly would say his hype train has come to an end..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Glover-Teixeira-4655

Rashad lost 2 of his last 4 fights and those 2 wins were against aged fighters.. Lost to lil Nog before that... Rashad is not gonna roll right thru Glover Tex for the easy win one would think.

We will see though GR33D

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Anthony Pettis out for at least 4 weeks with the gout.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave NunyaBidness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

For Canadians:

TSN, RDS, Fight Network, and UFC today announced a new multi-year agreement for Canadian media rights to UFC global events.
    Bell Media's TSN and RDS will deliver a slate of marquee UFC programming to fans across multiple platforms, including major live events, preliminary fights of UFC Pay-Per-View events, UFC Fight Night events, and The Ultimate Fighter series.
    Fight Network will broadcast all UFC Fight Night events from around the world as well as preliminary bouts for domestic non-Pay-Per-View cards.

Shitty news IMO, It was nice and easy on Sportsnet 360 now most cards will be on the fightnetwork which is not on most tv packages

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Marky Mark has a bulleproof system...

“I bet a lot while making the movie on things I wouldn’t normally bet on. But, I’m not that big on gambling unless I know I have a chance to win. The thing I bet on most, was repeats of UFC fights and I already knew the outcome. And these guys that I’m working with don’t know the outcome. They’re like, ‘I like this guy in the blue shorts.’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah, no problem, you take the guy with the blue shorts, I’ll take Georges St-Pierre.'”

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Chael Sonnen interviews Mikey Rourke about his "boxing match" in Russia & about his new movie about a phag rugby player. Chael also interviews the Iron Sheik. You're welcome.

http://podcastone.com/chaelsonnen

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not fan of homosexuals then Ron?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Name:  550x398xScreen-Shot-2014-12-24-at-9.10.17-AM.png.speedilic.ic.pAtqQrV2jw.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  20.3 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Report: Hackers release user info, c-r-e-d-i-t c-a-r-d numbers following possible UFC Fight Pass data breach

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/27/7...ata-breach-mma

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Report: Hackers release user info, c-r-e-d-i-t c-a-r-d numbers following possible UFC Fight Pass data breach

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/27/7...ata-breach-mma
    http://www.databreaches.net/verifyin...rs-fake-leaks/

Unfortunately, UFC is still storing passwords in plaintext.
    Last edited by NunyaBidness; 12-27-14 at 11:26 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

How many members do they have?

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

MD makes threads about news since he can't pick a winner...sad but true

marzwoody

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

looks like it's 13k accounts across about 40 sites.(psn/xbox/amazon etc)

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    So nothing to be particularly concerned about.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    So nothing to be particularly concerned about.
    exactly.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    It's not real, as I posted earlier.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    It's not real, as I posted earlier.
    Lol some people.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol there is hope for Ron and Jibbbeh yet!.... http://www.bjpenn.com/53-year-old-tk...-old-mma-bout/

I like to watch that an imagine its Jibbbeh vs Md!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol there is hope for Ron and Jibbbeh yet!.... http://www.bjpenn.com/53-year-old-tk...-old-mma-bout/

I like to watch that an imagine its Jibbbeh vs Md!
    That is just embarrassing.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    In my defence, JIBBBY was much faster than I anticipated. I'd have won that 99/100 times, I demand a rematch.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I would make quick work of you sonny boy.

You know it. I know it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Ron stop showing off...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Blackzillians should jus change their name to "The Domestic Abusers" or sumin!

Earlier this week it was announced that Michael Johnson would be returning to the UFC to fight Edson Barboza in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night 61.
    The bout comes after Johnson had been absent from the Octagon for 9 months, which we now know came as a result of a ‘domestic dispute’.
    The UFC released a statement about the situation earlier today which was obtained by MMAJunkie.
    “UFC lightweight Michael Johnson was ineligible to compete in the UFC organization following his arrest regarding a domestic dispute in Palm Beach County, Florida in April 2014. Given that the allegations against Johnson constituted a potential violation of the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy, the UFC organization temporarily barred Johnson from competition pending the completion of a third-party investigation. Following a thorough review and investigation – including personal interviews with Johnson and independent confirmation that he has satisfied all obligations required by the UFC – Johnson is once again eligible to compete and will begin training for his next fight at ‘UFC Fight Night: Evans vs. Teixeira’ in Porto Alegre, Brazil. The UFC will continue to monitor Johnson’s status. He must fully comply with the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy and all other contractual and additional obligations in order to continue competing in the UFC.
    “All UFC athletes are required to comply with the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy they signed along with their fight contract. The UFC organization will not tolerate any violation of its Fighter Conduct Policy. The organization is committed to thoroughly investigating all allegations and taking the appropriate action when warranted

marzwoody

Blackzillians should jus change their name to "The Domestic Abusers" or sumin!

Earlier this week it was announced that Michael Johnson would be returning to the UFC to fight Edson Barboza in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night 61.
    The bout comes after Johnson had been absent from the Octagon for 9 months, which we now know came as a result of a ‘domestic dispute’.
    The UFC released a statement about the situation earlier today which was obtained by MMAJunkie.
    “UFC lightweight Michael Johnson was ineligible to compete in the UFC organization following his arrest regarding a domestic dispute in Palm Beach County, Florida in April 2014. Given that the allegations against Johnson constituted a potential violation of the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy, the UFC organization temporarily barred Johnson from competition pending the completion of a third-party investigation. Following a thorough review and investigation – including personal interviews with Johnson and independent confirmation that he has satisfied all obligations required by the UFC – Johnson is once again eligible to compete and will begin training for his next fight at ‘UFC Fight Night: Evans vs. Teixeira’ in Porto Alegre, Brazil. The UFC will continue to monitor Johnson’s status. He must fully comply with the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy and all other contractual and additional obligations in order to continue competing in the UFC.
    “All UFC athletes are required to comply with the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy they signed along with their fight contract. The UFC organization will not tolerate any violation of its Fighter Conduct Policy. The organization is committed to thoroughly investigating all allegations and taking the appropriate action when warranted
    Sean Connery said it best

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

The UFC is abandoning its out-of-competition drug testing, per ESPN.

Ron_Paul_2012

Not fan of homosexuals then Ron?
    Wish most men were homosexual pal. More women for me then. Not only that but back in the day when I worked on the BMI they were the best customers on planet Earth. Furthermore, Kitchens of Distinction is one of my all time favorite bands.

First ... 4567