Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Let us be real, watching manlet fights is disturbing

Their body proportions are all wrong. giant babylike heads with stubby legs. The legs really turn me off. I am reminded Im watching some sideshow. Yeah they are fast and change directions. Doesn't change the fact their irregular unaesthetic bodies look freakish on TV.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. im not a tall guy by any means like 5'9 but knowing there are midgets out there like chad mendes 5'6 who can destroy me freaks me out.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

The public loved Spudd Webb because he was playing against taller players. Imagine a whole NBA team vs another NBA team all the size of Spudd Webb. No one would watch. That is the manlet divisions.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Keyboard Warrior 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Being tall isn't all that.. You guys aren't missing out on much.. Simple stuff probably no one thinks about when being tall, like in my case -

I hit my head on stuff all the time, always ducking for low bridge situations, can't fit in normal sized cars and or in normal seats comfortably half of the time, flying in planes is very uncomfortable (exit row or bust)... Also, standing in crowded places like clubs, concerts, public events get's disturbing after a while as all I see are the tops of peoples heads. I'm looking at bad weaves, wigs, dandruff, rugs, dye jobs you name it... Amusement parks and some rides are a no go no fit... Finding cool clothes that fit is also a challenge.. Knees and backs start beginning to pain up as you grow older for most. Feet hang off most beds when trying to sleep.. You get tired of being asked the basketball question by strangers all of the time. You can't ride on a public bus with out taking up 2 seats either.. Oh and when I sit in a crowded movie theater and or ball game I really feel bad for the person sitting directly behind me. Never fun...

Flip side, the good stuff - I do get respect in public and among most others, tall girls dig me as well.. Good fit... I don't get messed with ever because no one wants to try a guy my size. It's just not worth it. I'm pretty friendly in person and look like Jerry though also... I physically stand out in a crowd when standing all the time. I can reach stuff on the highest of shelves in homes and stores, I can change a light bulb standing with out a latter most of the time. Stuff like that is pretty cool I guess. With being a tall fit person you are stronger then most.. Nice to be able to lift heavy things, like sofa's, furniture and beds by yourself up a set of stairs.... Lift a bigger girl and not fall over type of stuff.. lol..

Simple stuff that tall people deal with anyways day to day... Just sharing..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-29-14 at 05:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KingofKings gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Skel

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    The public loved Spudd Webb because he was playing against taller players. Imagine a whole NBA team vs another NBA team all the size of Spudd Webb. No one would watch. That is the manlet divisions.

Like the WNBA. But wouldn't the same reasoning apply to women's MMA?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Sara McMann disagrees

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Being tall isn't all that.. You guys aren't missing out on too much.. Simple stuff probably no one thinks about when being tall, like in my case -

I hit my head on stuff all the time, always ducking for low bridge situations, can't fit in normal sized cars and or in normal seats comfortably half of the time, flying in planes is very uncomfortable (exit row or bust)... Also, standing in crowded places like clubs, concerts, public events get's disturbing after a while as all I see are the tops of peoples heads. I'm looking at bad weaves, wigs, dandruff, rugs, dye jobs you name it... Amusement parks and some rides are a no go no fit... Finding cool clothes that fit is also a challenge.. Knees and backs start begin to pain up as you grow older for most. Feet hang off most beds when trying to sleep.. You get tired of being asked the basketball question by strangers all time... Oh and when I sit in a crowded movie theater and or ball game I really feel bad for the person sitting directly behind me. Never fun...

Flip side, the good stuff - I do get respect in public and among most others, tall girls dig me as well.. Good fit... I don't get messed with ever because no one wants to try a guy my size. It's just not worth it. I'm pretty friendly in person and look like Jerry though also... I physically stand out in a crowd when standing all the time. I can reach stuff on the highest of shelves in homes and stores, I can change a light bulb standing with out a latter most of the time. Stuff like that is pretty cool I guess. With being a tall fit person you are stronger then most.. Nice to be able to lift heavy things, like sofa's, furniture and beds by yourself up a set of stairs....

Ahhh now it all makes sense
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD, and NunyaBidness

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Being tall isn't all that.. You guys aren't missing out on too much.. Simple stuff probably no one thinks about when being tall, like in my case -

I hit my head on stuff all the time, always ducking for low bridge situations, can't fit in normal sized cars and or in normal seats comfortably half of the time, flying in planes is very uncomfortable (exit row or bust)... Also, standing in crowded places like clubs, concerts, public events get's disturbing after a while as all I see are the tops of peoples heads. I'm looking at bad weaves, wigs, dandruff, rugs, dye jobs you name it... Amusement parks and some rides are a no go no fit... Finding cool clothes that fit is also a challenge.. Knees and backs start begin to pain up as you grow older for most. Feet hang off most beds when trying to sleep.. You get tired of being asked the basketball question by strangers all time... Oh and when I sit in a crowded movie theater and or ball game I really feel bad for the person sitting directly behind me. Never fun...

Flip side, the good stuff - I do get respect in public and among most others, tall girls dig me as well.. Good fit... I don't get messed with ever because no one wants to try a guy my size. It's just not worth it. I'm pretty friendly in person and look like Jerry though also... I physically stand out in a crowd when standing all the time. I can reach stuff on the highest of shelves in homes and stores, I can change a light bulb standing with out a latter most of the time. Stuff like that is pretty cool I guess. With being a tall fit person you are stronger then most.. Nice to be able to lift heavy things, like sofa's, furniture and beds by yourself up a set of stairs....

Ellipsis

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ahhh now it all makes sense
    Lol...

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I agree. im not a tall guy by any means like 5'9 but knowing there are midgets out there like chad mendes 5'6 who can destroy me freaks me out.
    How long do you think you would last against Mighty Mouse? He would use his speed & swarm you!

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    How long do you think you would last against Mighty Mouse? He would use his speed & swarm you!
    Exactly 5 seconds.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Exactly 5 seconds.
    I can see Mighty Mouse working with a traveling barker & circus. He would be the little man with BIG strength who would take on all comers from the audience. It would cost $100 to enter to win $10,000! Beat Mighty Mouse up & win the 10 grand! Joe six packs would be lined up thinking they would make quick work of this tiny little midget.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I'd grab him by the ankle and beat your old ass to death with him Ronald Mcdonald. Afterwards I swing him around 5-6 times and into the horisont he goes. Two scourges on this planet gone - a manlet and you.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I'd grab him by the ankle and beat your old ass to death with him Ronald Mcdonald. Afterwards I swing him around 5-6 times and into the horisont he goes. Two scourges on this planet gone - a manlet and you.