marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Browne Vs Big Brown

Will my boi Schaub do what he says he's gonna do in podcasts and starch Travis? line could be way of he's telling the truth.

What do you guyz think?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Probably not Marz but I'm gonna bet on B Schaub anyways.. If Travis lands B is going to sleep as that chin is suspect.. This fight could go either way.. Gotta go with with best odds and that's what I did against my better judgement.. At +250 I think it's worth a shot anyways..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Hes my boiii but hes gonna get starched!

the greatest thing tht could possibly happen would be if brown mounted him and finished him from mount after all schaubs arguments about mount not being a dominant position and him preffering to get mounted! Would be hilarious. Only thing tht would be funnier would be if siver KO'd conor!

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Hes my boiii but hes gonna get starched!

the greatest thing tht could possibly happen would be if brown mounted him and finished him from mount after all schaubs arguments about mount not being a dominant position and him preffering to get mounted! Would be hilarious. Only thing tht would be funnier would be if siver KO'd conor!
    I wonder how long until Joe Hogan will stop doing podcasts with him? his exit from UFC? his eventual fights on the bellator undercard? working at subway? kinda like Mayhem Miller when he went crazy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

As long as Callen is around schaub will there as well!

the one positive he has is tht hapa is now with the Armos and any guy who has gone there has sucked!

marzwoody

As long as Callen is around schaub will there as well!

the one positive he has is tht hapa is now with the Armos and any guy who has gone there has sucked!
    Yeah i agree and hope he sticks around! i just don't see him sticking around in the UFC very long, and think it would make awkward conversation when he's criticizing top heavyweights while fighting cans in bellator.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee, that's why despite him being a funny character I do really hope he goes on a losing spree and gets cut! Woould be a lot of humble pie

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

he was sayin on latest podcast that he is over-training and body gave up on him during a sparring session the other day. Callen then proceeded to suck him off for 10 minutes

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

big dick bandits always win.

marzwoody

he was sayin on latest podcast that he is over-training and body gave up on him during a sparring session the other day. Callen then proceeded to suck him off for 10 minutes
    All that hard training with beastz like Jack May.

marzwoody

bump.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

I don't think you can take Travis Browne at these odds, in fact I'm really started to like the line for Schaub. He is on a 3 fight win streak (no doubt in my mind he beat Arlovski and did so pretty easily) and he knows this is the best chance he has to catapult himself into the top 5 and be one fight away from a title shot. Browne on the other hand views this as a step down, is coming off a loss in which he looked hopeless, has changed camps from Greg Jackson, one of the most respected trainers in the game, to someone who has 0 success with heavyweights or males in general.
    Also, all of Schaub's losses are big time right hooks over his guard that knock him out clean. All in the first round and correct me if I'm wrong they were all single shots that came more or less out of the blue and not after a sustained domination on the feet. Travis Browne has no clean KOs in this category that I can think of. He knocked out Gonzaga and Barnett with vicious elbows as they were going for takedowns. He knocked out Allistair by using his Chin and waiting for the Reem to give up and he cleaned Struve while he was making a silly charge essentially running his chin into Hapas hands. Dont get me wrong, Hapa is a heavy hitting and tough to hurt heavyweight. However, I believe Schaub to be a smart and studied fighter. He isn't going to make the mistake Gonzaga and Barnett made pushing him up against the cage. He will pick his spot on the takedown and give up on them immediately if they aren't working. I think hell only look to score a takedown following a Hapa kick. We also know from Metamoris and the Arlovski fight that Schaub is not afraid of making a fight as boring as it needs to be to gain his advantage hell be moving on the outside and may be able to stiffle Travis enough to take a tight decision. At +250 or higher ill be making the play
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I thought it was a jab and right straight combo from Nog who KOed him. Also, note that Nog had a bum leg going into that fight and only had 2 previous KOes in his career.

The Rothwell KO and Nelson KOs were much different. Nelson hit him with one overhand right.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Goes the distance

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Shaubs gonna get dusted!

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I think once "Big brown in pants" feels Browne's power he will turn this fight into the Millrose Games. Browne via decision.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I like big brown but I dont like his chances in this fight. He was on TMZ with Callen earlier this week. Big Brown better come with it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    I like big brown but I dont like his chances in this fight. He was on TMZ with Callen earlier this week. Big Brown better come with it
    Lol so what?
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Travis acting like a chicken head at the weigh in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

God i hate tht edmond prick!

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

With Schaub's propensity for getting KO'd I'm surprised anyone is finding value in him.
    I'm on TB. GL all.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaphobia View Post
    With Schaub's propensity for getting KO'd I'm surprised anyone is finding value in him.
    I'm on TB. GL all.
    Exactly Karma. And if you thought Romero was disgusting.

I guarantee if Travis lands a big body shot Schaub is going to let some some big brown loose in his underwear. They call him "Big Brown" for a reason.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

God i hate tht edmond prick!
    Hapa actin like an Armo now - they rubbed off on him

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

I don't remember referring to Romero at all. It seems like you found a gif that makes you giggle and needed an excuse to post it.

Be careful using the word 'guarantee', it tends to imply clairvoyance of sorts.

I thought 'Big Brown' was a moniker given to Schaub from a sandwich he serves in his restaurant.

GL

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Lol so what?
    Too hollywood, focused on his image. Not good qualities for a MMA fighter. Dumbass

marzwoody

Big Browns head bounced around like a punching bag. time to find a new career.