marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edgar Vs McGregor

I would love to see this fight. Frankie would dominate Conor from start to finish. would silence all the hype.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Indeed. Ufc will do all they can not to let it happen tho!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

That is a lot of reach Edgar would have to deal with. Better hope it is a five rounder

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

ufc is gonna stay far away from this fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

More likely edgar mendes if edgar doesnt get the title rematch

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

They aint letting Frankie anywhere near Conor til he gets a titleshot. Would get ugly quick

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Edgar lamas also maybe. Guess edgar will headline tht Newark event in april

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Edgar -500, capped him at -400 against Swanson as well, forget which thread I posted that in as well. In retrospect, I should have capped him much steeper.

Why this guy doesn't get the respect he deserves constantly astonishes me, I blame it on bad judging.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

UFC won't let any ''rassler'' get near Conor before he has faced Aldo and lost. They trying to get every single little penny they can out of him first.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dana White said himself back at UFC 178 post fight press conference "If you go down the list, every one of those guys has fought Jose Aldo already. Conor hasn't. So who do you line up next for the champ other than Conor? Everybody else has fought him."

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Dana White said himself back at UFC 178 post fight press conference "If you go down the list, every one of those guys has fought Jose Aldo already. Conor hasn't. So who do you line up next for the champ other than Conor? Everybody else has fought him."
    Aka the guy that will sell the most PPVs.

plekz

Tbh, i'd rather they make the Pettis v Aldo superfight happen then see Aldo v Conor. If Pettis is healthy after getting rid of Gilbert that is.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yes, i concur

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I think Conor would work over Frankie Edgar if they fought.. Conor moves too well, and probably can defend those take downs better then Cub Swanson just did.. My money would be on Conor McFlurry anyways.......

plekz

You gonna be making the trip over to Sweden btw for the Gustafsson v Johnson middle of the night event btw? penetrate knows what they are thinking having the ME start at like 4 am local time.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha i would but tickets will probably sell out immediately. But yee joke scheduling. I think there is a london event in feb tht il go to. And il be going to next dublin event for sure

plekz

Not to sure it'll sell out instantly. Tele 2 takes 30.000 people, and chepaest seats this time around will be around 15$ more then the cheapest last time. Plus it being in the middle of the night will eliminate all the young people, or parents wanna take their kids to the fights aswell

marzwoody

V if the UFC has an event in Scotland would you go? i'll meet you there

marzwoody

Train from Newcastle to Scotland. best chance to see a UFC event.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    V if the UFC has an event in Scotland would you go? i'll meet you there
    Hmm probsbly not! Its a mission away..would depend on quality of the card but theyd probably fill it with average scottish fighters and have Calderwood as main event id imagine!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Train from Newcastle to Scotland. best chance to see a UFC event. doubt there ever coming back here anytime soon.
    Amsterdam would be closest to you if they do tht like rumoured!! You could hop on the DFDS boat from newcastle!

marzwoody

Amsterdam would be closest to you if they do tht like rumoured!! You could hop on the DFDS boat from newcastle!
    Amsterdam sounds nice. i was only joking i don't plan on ever going to Scotland or London aka two places i hate. just need to find some peeps who are into the UFC.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ye ive never been to scotland and dont really plan on ever going. Although some areas in far north are supposedly beautiful. But in terms of glasgow/edinburgh not tht desperate to go! I was seeing a girl who was a lawyer in glasgow a couple years ago, used to make her meet me in london all the time

marzwoody

Ye ive never been to scotland and dont really plan on ever going. Although some areas in far north are supposedly beautiful. But in terms of glasgow/edinburgh not tht desperate to go! I was seeing a girl who was a lawyer in glasgow a couple years ago, used to make her meet me in london all the time
    I went when i was younger. hated it. combined with the fact every Scottish person i have ever met has been a prick, i don't plan on going there anytime soon Lol. your right about some parts supposed to be beautiful but this is true with anywhere with nature. i walk my dog every afternoon and think how beautiful the view looks.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 11-23-14 at 04:54 PM.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

No doubt after watching endgar dominate cub... He would steam roll mcgregor .. easily.. takedowns alllll day.. I don't think mcgregor has the td defense that cub has either.. Could be wrong..also, we've seen mcgregor get taken down before in his fights which proves that it can be done by a lower caliber fighter..

mirinquads

Mcgregor is much better at movement and measuring distance than Cub. Fights wouldn't look remotely similar.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    we've seen mcgregor get taken down before in his fights which proves that it can be done by a lower caliber fighter..
    Who was the last opponent to take McGregor down?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Amsterdam sounds nice. i was only joking i don't plan on ever going to Scotland or London aka two places i hate. just need to find some peeps who are into the UFC.
    I've spent some time in Ireland, Scotland and London... Honestly Scotland is so small where would they even hold a large UFC event?? At the Endinburgh Castle? Lol..

My personal pic from my last visit... Beautiful city I must say...
    Attached Images  

mirinquads

You look like a huge Jerry Seinfeld, Jibbby.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Who is taking the picture?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Who is taking the picture?
    An English buddy of mine that lives outside of London in small town called Tenbury Wells took that picture...

I spent a month over their a few years back.. He showed me the ropes, and yes we drove our car on those big ass boats that fairy ya over.. Scotland was beautiful, cute young girls too.. Hit a club and got no play being an American.. Ireland a different story, hit every city and pub up in Ireland practically.. Did like Ireland and all the drunks.. Stick dancing in the pubs was a trip... A bit too cold and wet for my Cali beach blood though..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Lol, I've actually been told that before.. Bit more manly as I'd like think.. Wish I had his money and not his looks though.....

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    An English buddy of mine that lives outside of London in small town called Tenbury Wells took that picture...

I spent a month over their a few years back.. He showed me the ropes, and yes we drove our car on those big ass boats that fairy ya over.. Scotland was beautiful, cute young girls too.. Hit a club and got no play being an American.. Ireland a different story, hit every city and pub up in Ireland practically.. Did like Ireland and all the drunks.. Stick dancing in the pubs was a trip... A bit too cold and wet for my Cali beach blood though..

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

12 Last