getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

2 much work

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Please no more Brock Lesnar!!!! King of the fetal position after being lightly punched in the face..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Damnn, been hammering the FightPass this evening. Watched some classics!...

Mir vs Tank Abbot (id forgotten how funny the build up to tht was...they made it out like tank abbott was cain velasquez or sumin returning after a long absence! mir came of like an even bigger shwonz then he does now!)

Hominick vs Jabouin .... Once again I shed a tear whilst watching this...WEC nostalgia hit me hard. One of the greatest fights ever IMO...the pace they fight at is ridiculous and ending is crazy. Anybody who hasnt watched this fight at least 5 times should be ashamed!

Mir vs Nog 2

Wineland vs Campuzano

Condit vs Kampmann 1, Condit vs Miura, Condit vs Ellenberger..., all awesome

The "Fightography" feature is good as well, especially the Bisping one. So far they only have Bisping, Mir, and Rashad ones though.

Gonna watch some Matt Serra now!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol jus watched Serra Trigg! Goldberg says "Serra has the hugest personality in MMA"!!

Serra must of KO'd Trigg at least 4 times....and trigg still contested saying he was fine and it was an early stoppage!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Please no more Brock Lesnar!!!! King of the fetal position after being lightly punched in the face..
    wrong

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Bob Crap.. LOL.. Not even close.. Lesnar or Frank Mir takes the fetal position prize for wanting out of fight after being touched in the face...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 01:38 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Damnn, been hammering the FightPass this evening. Watched some classics!...

Mir vs Tank Abbot (id forgotten how funny the build up to tht was...they made it out like tank abbott was cain velasquez or sumin returning after a long absence! mir came of like an even bigger shwonz then he does now!)

Hominick vs Jabouin .... Once again I shed a tear whilst watching this...WEC nostalgia hit me hard. One of the greatest fights ever IMO...the pace they fight at is ridiculous and ending is crazy. Anybody who hasnt watched this fight at least 5 times should be ashamed!

Mir vs Nog 2

Wineland vs Campuzano

Condit vs Kampmann 1, Condit vs Miura, Condit vs Ellenberger..., all awesome

The "Fightography" feature is good as well, especially the Bisping one. So far they only have Bisping, Mir, and Rashad ones though.

Gonna watch some Matt Serra now!
    What?! No Pride FC matches?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    What?! No Pride FC matches?
    they are on my list...gonna be watchin tonight or tomorrow

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

^^ Bob Crap.. LOL.. Not even close.. Lesnar or Frank Mir takes the fetal position prize for wanting out of fight after being touched in the face...
    lol except lesnar won that fight.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 01:39 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha ohh jibbbehhhh

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

would be great for UFC if he comes back, hoping for some good news. Sold my WWE stock not long ago too.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

stolen from sherdog...

Even though not UFC, a lot of old school MMA fans know Hans Nijman as well as basically any Dutch MMA fan.

Hans Nijman was shot to death with a machinegun this evening at his gym at Beverwijk, the Netherlands. He ran the school with his partner Dick Vrij, also a famous Dutch mma fighter.

Dick Vrij has been kept in jail for the last few weeks because of threats on his life. Both Dick Vrij and Hans Nijman have been suspected of being the bodyguards of famous Dutch top-criminals, and also being key figures in the Dutch underworld themselves.

It is well known that the link between the Dutch fighting scene and the Dutch crime scene is very strong and apparent.

In Holland most MMA fights are part of a kickbox event (they mix the type of fights), and a lot of kickboxers have been linked to crime... some have been killed, some are murder suspects or have been convicted for them. Also the events are meetings for biker gangs a lot of the time taking all the VIP-seats.

Then there were some incidents where promoters were killed. And also a few massive fights in the stands. Then there is also Badr Hari who was in the news a LOT last year because of multiple violent incidents... the image of fighting is so bad that both Rotterdam and Amsterdam (biggest cities in Holland) wanted to prohibit al fight events. That didn't went through though.

It might be one of the reasons UFC will probably never do a show in Holland.

As always, sorry if i made mistakes, English is not my mother language.

Edit: Nijman actually fought in Pride once... so i guess it should not be wastelanded

Edit 2:

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

WWE executive Gerald Brisco has recently been attempting to recruit athletes who would normally pursue a career in mixed-martial-arts, with the idea that they can have a longer career and make better money if they choose professional wrestling.
    Additionally, Brisco has been telling these athletes — most of whom are amateur wrestlers with a lot of potential — that they can follow the same path as Brock Lesnar by using the success that they achieve in the world of pro wrestling to transition into an instantly successful and lucrative MMA career.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Did he reference Test, Benoit, Scott Hall, Eddy Guerrero as examples or what they can become?!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Did he reference Test, Benoit, Scott Hall, Eddy Guerrero as examples or what they can become?!
    Just Gary Goodridge, Tank Abbott, War Machine, and Josh Grispi

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hehe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah that was sad

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well that line for Mark Hunt is moving down as I type.. +400 to now +325 on a few books.. This happened almost over night... Bovada being one of them...

Liking Jake Ellenberger at +150.. I had to jump on that already... Gas is undefeated at 9-0 but Jake has the experience and lost his last 2 fights to complete studs.. These odds should be even or in favor of Jake in my mind anyways... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kelvin-Gastelum-74700

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Well that line for Mark Hunt is moving down as I type.. +400 to now +325 on a few books.. This happened almost over night... Bovada being one of them...

Liking Jake Ellenberger at +150.. I had to jump on that already... Gas is undefeated at 9-0 but Jake has the experience and lost his last 2 fights to complete studs.. These odds should be closer to even in my mind anyways... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kelvin-Gastelum-74700
    Bovada never moved from +325. 5d has taken several moves from 370 to 400, its just noise.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Bovada never moved from +325. 5d has taken several moves from 370 to 400, its just noise.
    I thought it opened up at +400 on Bovada, you sure Nuns???... My memory is bad but hopefully not that bad... Betus +350... 5D +380 now...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I thought it opened up at +400 on Bovada, you sure Nuns???... My memory is bad but hopefully not that bad... Betus +350... 5D +380 now...
    It opened at +180 at bovada.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you say so Nuns...

Well 5Dimes and Pinnacle has Hunt at +380 today.. I can't find better... Worst odds for Hunt are at SBG Global +320...

The play on Werdum - Best odds BetDSI and Bookmaker - 430.... Worst odds 5Dimes and SBG Global at -520

I'm really gonna start paying attention to the odds now... It's a huge difference between books in some cases anyways....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If you say so Nuns...
    I'm not saying so, it's an easily verifiable fact.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I'm not saying so, it's an easily verifiable fact.
    You're correct and I'm wrong...

The movement curve for the Mark Hunt fight...

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

You're correct and I'm wrong...

The movement curve for the Mark Hunt fight...

Shocking turn of events.

That said, this is the graph for the Mark Hunt line on Bovada:

I know you only discovered BFO a few days ago, but c'mahhhhn, all you had to do was click the line under "Bovada."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I pulled the averages overall on the graph I posted starting on the 23rd.. That graph wasn't derived for just Bovada...

^^ Fellas I'm still a work in progress.. Give me some time mang!!... Remember when you first learned the ins and outs of sports gambling at a high level??? Take it easy on Jibs.. I'm trying...

Hense why I still haven't turned PRO yet.. I still have much to learn and I know this...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-09-14 at 10:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Sac why haven't you gone PRO yet on this forum???

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Shogun Rua just lost to OSP.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Shogun Rua just lost to OSP.
    A mindless random post again from Sac!!!!. I should have known better to ask you a legit question.. Never again... I learn from every mistake.. Have fun posting garbage as usual Sac..
    Points Awarded:

MD gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 ... Last