THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Bisping (November 07, 2014)

UFC Fight Pass, 10 p.m. ET
    Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping
    Al Iaquinta vs. Ross Pearson
    Clint Hester vs. Robert Whittaker
    Soa Palelei vs. Walt Harris

UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET
    Jake Matthews vs. Vagner Rocha
    Guto Inocente vs. Anthony Perosh
    Sam Alvey vs. Dylan Andrews
    Neil Seery vs. Richie Vaculik
    Chris Clements vs. Vik Grujic
    Daniel Kelly vs. Luke Zachrich
    Marcus Brimage vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun
    Frankie Saenz vs. Aljamain Sterling

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Who is Alvey???

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Could they have found worse photos to use for the poster? I can't even share my actual thoughts on this poster for fear of being censored.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Could they have found worse photos to use for the poster? I can't even share my actual thoughts on this poster for fear of being censored.
    BumDeal's first thought was "yum, who's that?"

MD

I wonder how many people actually remember that.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Looks like they both jizzed in there pants.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Why is Luke on the A side of the fight? Bisping is more known

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

-330.. Parlay that one up boys and jump on it..... I'm seeing -485 on 5D...

UFC Fight Night 55 - Middleweight 5 rounds - Allphones Arena - Sydney, Australia - UFC.TV
    Fri 11/7 1001 Michael Bisping +350 o2½ -205
    10:00PM 1002 Luke Rockhold -485 u2½ +165

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So this is our next UFC PPV card coming up!!!! Got some time to ponder on these fights I suppose... Odds still aren't out on any of the other fights yet either... No Bellator or WSOF til November 15th on a side note as well..

We all must wait patiently for some decent MMA gambling..... Alot of down time to rip on one another this go around I suppose.. Lol...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Looks like they both jizzed in there pants.
    Poster pics look more like they are both struggling to take a monster dump and are both backed up.......About to blow an O ring gasket or something......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-27-14 at 11:07 AM.

Sacrelicious

Who is Alvey????

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Good card, better than the last PPV. Someone deleted my post about it tho.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Pumped for this fight brahs

marzwoody

I already made a thread for this guyz.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Former Wolfslair fighter Tony Moran, recently retired from the cage due to a horrific injury has started to write poetry. He’s also forging a stand up comedy career and boy, does he have a lot to say.

Tony is going to be writing his thoughts on the world of MMA for MMA Latest, some will be regular rants that you may be used to, others more wacky. This is his ‘Ode to Michael Bisping’.
    You can ‘Count’ on me, for speaking the truth. And you can ‘Count’ on others for staying aloof.

Quote:
    When the fickle finger of fame, does point your way. If you’re less than a man, these words you will say.

“It was all down to me, I did it myself” the efforts of others, just placed on a shelf.

But that’s not the truth, a true tale I will tell. It started off sweet, but with time it did smell.

Because selfish greed, doesn’t smell very nice. It is less than a virtue and more of a vice.

Using other for gain, with a smile on your face. When you’re part of a team, is a manly disgrace.

No man I respect, treats others this way. But money and fame, often get in the way.

A tremendous work ethic, with an all round good game. Could have been a role-model, but sold out for fame.

Insecurity based, so easy to see. Thinking fame made you better but the truth I could see.

Because I am a man, with a manly respect. I treat others with kindness and not with neglect.

And that was the thing I had over you. For all the fame in the world, fighting comes down to two.

And you know how it was, as do so many more. Me sparring with you, was akin to a chore.

For countless shots traded, I remember but one. And I remember how excited, you did so become.

Winding a little, a deep breath I did take. But i could not believe what a fuss you did make.

I often went lightly, it was what you requested. But when you bullied others, you had to be tested.

But sadly the tests, you never did pass. It’s common with bullies, just full of gas.

You had to respect me, but hated the fact. Because on your ego, I had a truthful impact.

Reality, you see, has no illusion. You can fight or you can’t, but you live in delusion.

You believe your own hype, some based on fact. But the truth is much different, and has to be backed.

You think your strength is your striking, it’s weaker than piss. But all of this ode, is not simply a diss.

You’re grappling, was much better than mine. But you know as do I, it was just a matter of time.

For many like you, grappling is a fine skill. But on manly exchange, there ain’t much in your till.

You’ve not much to bank, in this manly way. Like to pretend that you have, but the truth it does sway.

Any fighters you’ve met, with fitness, grapple and punch. Sends you to sleep, with the sound of a crunch.

But you are the blue eye, and business is king. When you won TUF, UFC heard ker’ching!

And don’t get me wrong, it was a respectful display. But let’s have it right, you were good for the day.

MMA was just started, anyone good had a chance. But timing and fate, saw you go to the dance.

You opened up business, Dana’s face had a grin. But your love for fame, is your biggest sin.

I witnessed you buckle, when Dan Hardy came through. Your replacement was looking so much better than you.

That boy could fight, would put it all on the line. Much better for you, he went on a decline.

Your decline though, was one of a man. You’re a user of people, of that im no fan.

You disrespected your team mates, your managers too. Coz when all said and done, the Wolfslair made you.

But how quickly it changed, when your star started to rise. Your team mates supporting. But then came the demise.

As time went on, you lost the respect of your team. When Henderson crunched you. No-one cared, it did seem.

I genuinely though, felt much concern. Tried to guide you with truth. But you just wouldn’t learn.

I gave you much of my precious time. To prepare for your fights, never taking a dime.

Not that you offered, although I could have insisted. But as team mates and friends, I simply persisted.

Persisted in believing you were a man of your word. Your words of friendship, I often heard.

Friendship should be based, on loyalty, honour and respect. Things I know of you now, that your virtues neglect.

In fact, with all the evidence collected. It seems safe to say, you’re a man of no virtue, it’s all about pay.

It seems as long, as you’re earning a buck, you’ll sell everyone out, and not give a penetrate.

marzwoody

^ ....

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Buck does not rime with penetrate, Moran

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

michael @bisping · 6h6 hours ago

I just had a real laugh reading some childish comments.Funny how people try 2 mask their jealousy and frustration at ones own shortcomings.

Andy Ogle@thelittleaxe 6h6 hours ago
    @bisping are we talking about England's William Shakespeare aka Tony Moran?

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Aljamain Sterling -475?! Really?! So he wins 83% of the time? Maybe. But the question I keep asking myself is what is the % chance that Saenz can take him down & keep him there? Saenz has a very clear path to Victory. TURN THIS FIGHT INTO A WRESTLING MATCH! Might put a few units on Sterling if his line drops but as for now I'm going to take a pass.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Where is the bet on rich vaculick?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Where is the bet on rich vaculick?
    Seery is out. Vaculik's new opponent is Louis Smolka. Palelei's line is not listed on best fight odds so I am wondering if his fight got cancelled as well.

Sacrelicious

It pains me to bed on Paleli... but at -165... lulz.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Buck does not rime with penetrate, Moran
    Seems that way.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“Allow me to shed some light on the situation, because Luke, I’m not sure he’s aware that it’s a f**king conference call so he’s supposed to talk and try to be a little bit eloquent and get your side of the story over. Luke, I don’t know you, I don’t care for you. We haven’t shared a single proper conversation, so you’re basing your facts, or what you presume as facts, on absolutely nothing, on fresh air. We’ve had one conversation of the sparring match in question that everybody talks about. You don’t know me, you don’t know me as a person, so kiss my penetrating ass, you lanky piece of shit. I’ll see you in Australia, you asshole. I’m going to put it all to bed then.” - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/bisping-to-roc....UfS9TJCP.dpuf

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

my boy soa gon starch walt disney.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Bisping is talking so much crap because I think he knows he's gonna get busted up going into this one... This is a total reversal from his tone leading up to the previous Cung Le fight... He's rattled for sure going into this one.. All in on Rockhold!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-29-14 at 02:07 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Bisping is talking so much crap because I think he knows he's gonna busted up going into this one... This is a total reversal from his tone leading up to the previous Cung Le fight... He's rattled for sure going into this one.. All in on Rockhold!!!
    he didnt have any beef with Cung tho, perhaps that is why...this whole "beef" with Rockhold has been going on for a while stemming from the now famous sparring session when Rockhold was hungova and not fighting in his usual stance!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I guess V...

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I like +156 on Al Iaquinta but I'm waiting to see who's trying to lie to me first.

On that other card, I'm tryna figure out how Caio Magalhães can go from a performance against Buddy Roberts to possibly being the sharpest side on a card 2 years later against Trevor Smith. So if he's training at some affiliate gym with Glover Teixeira then what does that tell you?

And Trevor smith didn't even realize he won his last fight against some Swede who was close to a mental breakdown and retirement, someone who had to seek psychological guidance of a therapist just to teach him how to fight confidently in the cage, but then he went out and fought Krzysztof Jotko

They say stop talking about pseudo math and pseudo science but I tell em your whole fukin confidence in life is based on a pseudo affirmation so what's really the problem

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Caio has a tendency to gas out in his fights and trevor is a tough guy that can make it a grueling affair to fight him. I could see him using his wrestling to keep caiao against the cage. His bjj is probably decent enough to prevvent him from being submitted.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I like +156 on Al Iaquinta but I'm waiting to see who's trying to lie to me first.
    I also like Al Iaquinta going into this one. Thinking Al by decision myself... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Al-Iaquinta-42817

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liking Sam Alvey as well at +144.. Team Quest worker had a set back in a decision loss in his last fight but I see this smiling Alvey improving with every fight.. Tough to put away on his feet.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sam-Alvey-35410

Dylan Andrews is a tough Aussie that likes to bang too.. So it's gonna be a slug fest and I just gotta go with smiling Sam if that's the case..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dylan-Andrews-21803

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Iaquinta and Alvey as dogs here. But Iaquinta needs to mix wrestling in with his strikes. And Alvey needs to fight with a smarter fight IQ. Not just winging punches every so often for the first two rounds and then going nuts in the third when he is already losing like last time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I read ya Jim.. Alvey should show better this go around.. Alvey had his moments in that fight and almost put Tom Watson away if you remember the scrap, it was back and forth at times before losing to decision.... Not convinced Dylan Andrews is any better or tougher then Tom Watson either when comparing..

It's gonna be a tough fight for both Alvey and Andrews but as a +145 dog going in I'm thinking Alvey is the call...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-29-14 at 02:10 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liking Sam Alvey as well at +144.. Team Quest worker had a set back in a decision loss in his last fight but I see this smiling Alvey improving with every fight.. Tough to put away on his feet.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sam-Alvey-35410

Dylan Andrews is a tough Aussie that likes to bang too.. So it's gonna be a slug fest and I just gotta go with smiling Sam if that's the case..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dylan-Andrews-21803
    Dylan plans on using his strikes to set up takedowns. Andrews via decision. Take it to the bank Jibs.

1234 ... Last