marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Seeing a lot of love for Hopkins around. Making me think twice about how I want to play this one. Personally think Kovalev could/will be the first to finish him. But I suppose if Bernard does his usual he could work a decision. Should be interesting.
    He's a master boxer. if Kovalev cant get a KO, i think Bernard wins by dec 80% of the time.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

It seems like Kovalev should walk right through the Alien, but Hopkins will probably turn it into a hug fest, and eek out a decision. If he starts getting clubbed, I'm sure he will feign injury. Its either a quick Kovalev KO or a dance fest with the Alien winning on points.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Leaning towards Krusher in rounds 1-6 +255

Indeep

Leaning towards Krusher in rounds 1-6 +255
    I like that. You might as well get plus odds if you like him, and that's his best chance to win, by early KO.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Hopkins fight over 9.5 -140
    dont like chalk at all but looks to be good value

BigDaddyDisel
    BigDaddyDisel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Krusher cruises

50 year old Alien gets what's been coming for a while....a date with father time.

If the judges give him a decision for dancing and hugging and cheating/faking an injury I will kill myself.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDisel View Post
    Krusher cruises

50 year old Alien gets what's been coming for a while....a date with father time.

If the judges give him a decision for dancing and hugging and cheating/faking an injury I will kill myself.
    B-Hop via decision is the play. What would you like inscribed on your tombstone?

Ron_Paul_2012

Oh NOOOOOO! Amir Mansour just KO Fred Cassi. Fred Cassi is NOT getting up! He's NOT moving! He's about to be carried out on a stretcher with an oxygen mask!

Ron_Paul_2012

Amir Mansour's nickname is Hardcore! No kidding!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    B-Hop via decision is the play. What would you like inscribed on your tombstone?
    All that air... gone... with the wind...

Stick to picking -500 favorite, c0cksucker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Vaughany

BigDaddyDisel
    BigDaddyDisel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Your tombstone should read IDIOT WHO BET AGAINST THE KRUSHER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Napes or anyone else that's on this - what's your take on this Krubat Pulav dude fighting Wladimir Klitschko this Saturday night?

Pulav is a big and tall dude that is undefeated...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubrat_Pulev

Does he have a shot at +485 in this one????..

Props - fight will not go the distance -190 looks like a solid play from what I'm reading and seeing..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-11-14 at 06:41 PM.

Napes21

I can't bring myself to watch Klitschko fight random fighter X, Y or Z - think the last fight of his I saw was David Haye many years ago - never seen Pulev either - would defer to someone else on here if anyone has some thoughts. Will probably watch this fight as its on HBO. Eyeball test - - Klitschko wins. Corrupt boxing storyline test - Klitschko wins setting up biggest potential HW fight in a long time between winner of Stiverne and Wilder if they can ever get that fight booked. But none of the above has anything to do with any real form of handicapping so I would defer to a better boxing fan than me.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why isn't that Deontay Wilder guy fighting Klitschko? boxing is so messed up.

Indeep

Any thoughts on Chris Algieri/Manny Pacquiao? I was thinking of going with the over, since Manny hasn't knocked anyone out in years, and if Provodnikoff couldn't knock out Chris, than he must have a pretty good chin..... I'd love to see Chris outbox the Pacman and pull an upset, but with the mega fight with Mayweather looming in the background, I doubt he'd get the decision even if he won.

Napes21

Algieri got dropped twice in the first by Provo before dancing his way to a close decision - he is going to have a 5 inch reach advantage on Manny or thereabouts - haven't seen lines on over/under or props yet. Could be a closer fight than the line suggests if Manny can't find his chin as Algieri can definitely pitter-patter his way to accumulating points but agree that WBO probably stacks the deck against him if it hits the judges.

Napes21

JoJo Diaz should probably crush another can tonight on FS1 - I appreciate him fighting every two months but unfortunately all of these lines are unplayable

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    All that air... gone... with the wind...

Stick to picking -500 favorite, c0cksucker.
    B-Hop via U Decision @ big plus odds wasn't a bad play Plucky. Furthermore, I don't see your Kovalev play. Nice try though.

mirinquads

He got schooled, it was a terrible play, whore. Who cares though, its not like youre betting for real.

Ron_Paul_2012

He got schooled, it was a terrible play, whore. Who cares though, its not like youre betting for real.
    Still don't see your Kovalev play. That's the bottom line sonny boy.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Still don't see your Kovalev play. That's the bottom line sonny boy.
    The bottom line is that you made a shit play, and all your air is gone.

I'm done showing my plays to you, like in the last UFC thread where i ran you off. Why waste time on a lowlife loser such as your self?

Ron_Paul_2012

The bottom line is that you made a shit play, and all your air is gone.

I'm done showing my plays to you, like in the last UFC thread where i ran you off. Why waste time on a lowlife loser such as your self?
    Ran me off? What are you on? You been sniffing glue again Plucky? I crushed last UFC event. The bottom line is that you never made a play on Kovalev. Well I now consider this matter closed. I won. You lost. Cheers!

mirinquads

So you think that by making a bad losing bet, and me not betting the fight, that you won? I know you're stupid Ronald Mcdonald, but this is sad, even for you.

Now the matter is closed. I won't be responding to your senile ass any more.

Napes21

Any diehards on here have any insight on Antonio DeMarco? Fighting Jessie Vargas on Pacquiao undercard. I've seen Vargas before and don't find him all that impressive and am contemplating "taking a stab on the dog and seeing what sticks".

Indeep

Alright what's the consensus wager for Pacquiao/Algeri? I was thinking taking the over 9.5 rounds.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Take Algeri, I read that's he's excited and motivated and on a win-streak. the perfect Jibbbehh tri-fecta

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Take Algeri, I read that's he's excited and motivated and on a win-streak. the perfect Jibbbehh tri-fecta
    Also, he has hands in case you haven't watched tape.

Napes21

He's also a wrestler - quadfecta

mirinquads

Being a former kickboxer, i'm sure he will come in with an effective kicking strategy. Probably has the hog advantage also, considering the height and race advantages.

Napes21

Being a former kickboxer, i'm sure he will come in with an effective kicking strategy. Probably has the hog advantage also, considering the height and race advantages.
    Not sure about that last one:

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Also, he has hands in case you haven't watched tape.
    oh shiit yeah. Apparently he can throw them as well

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a regular MMA bettor who's been watching boxing a little more lately. I like the odds for this bet since I believe most fans are predicting a Pacman KO/TKO or Pacman by dominant decision over Algieri in the worst case:

Pacquiao wins by KO (incl. TKO or DQ) or Unanimous Decision (-311) $311.00 for $100.00

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Any diehards on here have any insight on Antonio DeMarco? Fighting Jessie Vargas on Pacquiao undercard. I've seen Vargas before and don't find him all that impressive and am contemplating "taking a stab on the dog and seeing what sticks".
    I was gonna bet big on Demarco but the news about his 13 year old sister having cancer is pulling me off quite a bit. Im still doing it tho but way smaller.
    Ill send you a pm in the morning with more info amigo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No chat about bellew vs cleverley ...big one tonight, got a lot of interest over here due to the mutual hatred for one another! Streamin tht shiit for sure

Indeep

No chat about bellew vs cleverley ...big one tonight, got a lot of interest over here due to the mutual hatred for one another! Streamin tht shiit for sure
    Was Cleverly Ko'd by Kovalev last year?

First 12345 ... Last