PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

MD & JIBBBY sittting in a tree...

now you two have a thread to continue your verbal love affair.

and i have a thread to read whilst taking my daily shits.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

LOL... MD is a homo I am not..

I'd kick his flaming Irish ass right out of that tree.... If he pulled a gun on me I'd take it from him and shove it up his ass... If he gave me some winning NFL picks we could be friends again though and kick in that tree...

Have the Colts in this MNF game and it's not over just yet... Eagles coming back strong now...

Searching for my first winning week in foos and it's not happening in week 2 either... Colts win I don't lose my arse though.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-15-14 at 09:53 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Punisher & Nunya sitting in a tree... because they're both out of the tournament.

MD

Deserves its own thread, but I'll leave it here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Das Jax

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow... MD is still alive.. Good job if I'm reading into this correctly... MD maybe you do have some gambling skills..

Who's left?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wow... MD is still alive.. Good job if I'm reading into this correctly... MD maybe you do have some gambling skills..

Who's left?
    I'll let you in on a secret. Every single person who's alive in the tournament has benefited from luck, myself included. If you didn't think I was a good gambler before, don't start now. The tourney doesn't (and isn't intended to) prove anything, it's meant to be enjoyable.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'll let you in on a secret. Every single person who's alive in the tournament has benefited from luck, myself included. If you didn't think I was a good gambler before, don't start now. The tourney doesn't (and isn't intended to) prove anything, it's meant to be enjoyable.
    Who's still alive? Congrats MD!!!.... I give credit when credit is due..

Luck can be a part of the equation for sure... Not all the time though.. I do consider myself more good then lucky in this sport of MMA because I have a good feel for the sport, the fighters styles, and I also try and do my homework with every event and fight that I bet on.....

I went 9-1 in all the fights over this last weekend that I bet on.. Lost one fight in the UFC (Hallman) and ran the table in WSOF.. Lucky and good I call that...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-15-14 at 10:05 PM.

MD

Who's still alive? Congrats MD!!!.... I give credit when credit is due..

Luck can be a part of the equation for sure... Not all the time though.. I do consider myself more good then lucky in this sport of MMA because I have a good feel for the sport, the fighters styles, and I also try and do my homework with every event and fight that I bet on.....
    Myself vs Educ8Degen, and Dwil vs Wilbo. Winners face off in the finals.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I'd kick his flaming Irish ass right out of that tree.... If he pulled a gun on me I'd take it from him and shove it up his ass... If he gave me some winning NFL picks we could be friends again though and kick in that tree...

Have the Colts in this MNF game and it's not over just yet... Eagles coming back strong now...

Searching for my first winning week in foos and it's not happening in week 2 either... Colts win I don't lose my arse though.
    Nothing wrong with being gay, bro. If it's good enough for Socrates and Leonardo da Vinci, its good enough for you.

Also, please post your NFL plays before the game starts. Please?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Nothing wrong with being gay, bro. If it's good enough for Socrates and Leonardo da Vinci, its good enough for you.

Also, please post your NFL plays before the game starts. Please?
    I would have posted the Colts tonight.. Not so sure I'm gonna lose this one though pal..

I'm not homophobic either.. More gay men in this world means there is more straight women available for me...

Pretty lesbians piss me off though.. LOL.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Myself vs Educ8Degen, and Dwil vs Wilbo. Winners face off in the finals.
    Final 4!!! Very good... Wilbo was my pick to win it all... He's still alive...

MD

Final 4!!! Very good... Wilbo was my pick to win it all... He's still alive...
    Dwil should walk through him. Edu is really tough, the toughest matchups in the tourney, by my estimation, are GetLucky, Punisher, and Edu, in that order. If I beat him, I'll have a great victory lap. UFC 178 for the finals.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Deserves its own thread, but I'll leave it here.
    this is the train station by my office. i think i walk by at some point. lol

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    this is the train station by my office. i think i walk by at some point. lol
    It must have changed your life. Those guys are at one with the funk. The saxophonist doesn't even make sense.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

I would have posted the Colts tonight.. Not so sure I'm gonna lose this one though pal..
    post BEFORE the game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

MD

post BEFORE the game
    If JIBBBY were FightGhost, 50 guys would make an account just to flame you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Punisher & Nunya sitting in a tree... because they're both out of the tournament.

hehe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

post BEFORE the game
    Slaughtered 2 weeks in a row now in football, college ball too!!!! Not going for the 3rd week in row, sorry fellas.. Learned my lesson. Once, Twice ok but not 3 times... I'm done betting NFL!!!!

Week 1 and 2 took away all my MMA winnings during that time.. Not having this anymore!!!!

Still can't believe the Colts lost that game last night.. It's like as soon as I posted on this forum to Nunya that I had the Colts, all hell broke loose on the field and the ship immediately began to sink...

This was me last night
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-16-14 at 02:26 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Funny guy lately V... LOL'ing....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Who is the top and bottom in this relationship?