Betpoints: 9625

Rose will sub her

I think megumi beats them all.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

mai god, Seo-hee is my fav mma fighter of all time I dont even
    Last edited by Keyboard Warrior; 12-04-14 at 11:57 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    mai god, Seo-hee is my fav mma fighter of all time I dont even

phil baroni wants his walkout back

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Phil is a gay

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Anyone else think Tecia won that fight or at least deserved a 3rd round? Carla did absolutely no damage in that entire fight except for like one knee in the clinch. Dana & Co. must be praying Carla isn't their first straw champ - - might be the death of the division before it even exists.
    Just watched it, and I think it could have gone to a third, but Tecia didn't win. In the first round, she was so busy stuffing takedowns that she landed very little of note. She could have won that fight with a different gameplan.

Esparza is awful.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Just watched it, and I think it could have gone to a third, but Tecia didn't win. In the first round, she was so busy stuffing takedowns that she landed very little of note. She could have won that fight with a different gameplan.

Esparza is awful.
    Agreed - just find it hard to say someone won a "fight" when the whole "fight" they were clinging to a leg like my 2 year old

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

As far as next week's fights go, Penne has high fight IQ, superior skills on the mat and on the feet, and likely won't shit the bed, but Penne lacks Esparza's size and physicality. Esparza typically does well in these types of matchups unfortunately.

Rose may be too fast and athletic for Randa, but I think Randa is a legitimate threat from top position. Markos has strong positional grappling and a very good base, bad matchup for a wild fighter like Rose, but still a fight she should win.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Markos seems like the Gastelum type...flying under the radar and better than she gets credited for. Wouldnt be surprised if she wins the whole thing

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Markos seems like the Gastelum type...flying under the radar and better than she gets credited for. Wouldnt be surprised if she wins the whole thing
    Would love to know if Randa has taken a hiatus from her full time job as a pharmacist to do a full training camp for this fight. Agree she is underrated but we know Rose is putting in the work and living off Pat Barry until she can make her own money. Randa works a 9-5 and has a family at home to support and take care of so my only concern would be that Rose has the leg up on less distractions from training.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Ham Seo Hee is going to be +600 and beat Jojo on aggression. I hope these american judges dont f-ck Seo-hee over.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sider, I heard she's a bit ''HAM-fisted'' tho, can you confirm?! Betting on a clumsy bumbling fighter is never +EV

''Hee Hee!''

God Im on fire!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Arm Barbarian

Brown Belt

vCash: 500

Who is this Ham Sam Mich person?
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave Keyboard Warrior 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

^^classic post from sherdog. Look Seo-hee is small. She is almost always the smaller person. The odds are going to be ridiculous and this is a close fight. Jojo looked like shit against Kagan. Seo-hee is better than Kagan everywhere. just watch any of Kagan's fights to realize that. Size is not everything. See Pacheco vs Andrade.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yes she'll be overvalued for sure. UFC want her to be like a timid version of Conor but in Scotland

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Seo-hee is crisp on her feet. Just hope she can scramble if Jojo lays and prays. On the feet I expect Ham to hold her own. Shertards already predicting Seo-hee getting smoked and blasted out of there. Will not happen. She has never been smoked. Seo-hee can take a punch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Seo-hee is crisp on her feet. Just hope she can scramble if Jojo lays and prays. On the feet I expect Ham to hold her own. Shertards already predicting Seo-hee getting smoked and blasted out of there. Will not happen. She has never been smoked. Seo-hee can take a punch.

lol sorry, soon as I saw the word ''crisp'' I was trying to come up with a gag relating to ham

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

does she train with Stungun and that crew?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Yes, she was one of two original female fighters from Korea. She has already beat former best the p4p number 1 Hisae Wantanabe at the time.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

lol sorry, soon as I saw the word ''crisp'' I was trying to come up with a gag relating to ham
    forgot the smoked part!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

forgot the smoked part!
    lol

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Yeah that's not going to happen. If she was a natural 115 lbs. fighter I would pick her to win. She is very good & she knows it. She has a real cocky vibe to her. But not in a bad way. I like her style Sider but I wish she had a more favorable match up for her first fight in the octagon.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

yeah Ron you picked up on that. Seo-hee has a lot of self confidence. She will need it. First fight in Vegas. I think Jojo mentally broke in that Rose fight. Might be a spiral for her.

Ron_Paul_2012

Well she has NOT quit her day job so I really wonder if she made it to the finals. My guess from her tone is that she didn't win vs Rose.

Ron_Paul_2012

yeah Ron you picked up on that. Seo-hee has a lot of self confidence. She will need it. First fight in Vegas. I think Jojo mentally broke in that Rose fight. Might be a spiral for her.
    Yeah I was surprised that Jo Jo tapped so soon. I was also surprised that she wasn't more cautious vs the kimura. Rose was threatening with the kimura in the 1st rd.

Ron_Paul_2012

I've watched all her videos on youtube. She is absolute dynamite! But as I said before I would favor her more if she was a true 115 lbs. fighter.

First ... 3456