Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yes i also have a soft spot for randa

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yes i also have a soft spot for randa
    You guys are taking this Jersey Shore meme too far, stahp it.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Are people aware tht it was Aisling Daly who Dana was cryptically referring to when he said this show has the next Ronda Rousey?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol'd hard at the end of this (5min 30) when Bravo says "Fix that Rose" .... "Pat (Barry) get on it"!!!! Then him and Schaub crack up laughing! Schaub goes "Pat for sure teach her that flying arm-bar"!!!

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Agree with original post. if you watch tuf 20 you are a flammer

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Are people aware tht it was Aisling Daly who Dana was cryptically referring to when he said this show has the next Ronda Rousey?
    We're all still waiting for Phillipe Nover to blossom into the next Anderson Silva...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a terrible fight.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

episode was weak...

I don't like this Angela Magana to me looks like a Bride of Chucky movie who lives her life under a Jezebel doctrine like when Phil laak was tryna teach Jenifer Tilly how to recognize the sequential disruption inside the frail frequency dip in this hand where some Scandinavian player was fraudulently tryna
    Points Awarded:

Keyboard Warrior gave illmatick 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

illmatick
    Update your status

Once i heard a mini feminist rant from that little perverted girl Angela hill I knew she was getting choked out because how can you create your own code of morality when we're all scum pieces of shit that's what I asked her before Carla choked her out

And I was thinking it may have been up there with the all time top 5 clarity glitches in fight sequence when Amanda Nunes dropped for a low single while Cat zingano was already on her back , I'm sure in her mind for a second she actually thought she was going up for an ankle lock or a kneebar but really she knew exactly what she was doing because I see the way her impurities seep into the cage and then she
    Last edited by illmatick; 10-14-14 at 05:24 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Once i heard a mini feminist rant from that little perverted girl Angela hill I knew she was getting choked out because how can you create your own code of morality when we're all scum pieces of shit that's what I asked her before Carla choked her out

And I was thinking it may have been up there with the all time top 5 clarity glitches in fight sequence when Amanda Nunes dropped for a low single while Cat zingano was already on her back , I'm sure in her mind for a second she actually thought she was going up for an ankle lock or a kneebar but really she knew exactly what she was doing because I see the way her impurities seep into the cage and then she
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, please.

illmatick
    Update your status

Bava did you say you were a science fiction writer?

A few days ago I was studying the minds of Richard Matheson and Edmund H. North . Do you have an opinion on these two people?

The Day the Earth Stood Still was a poor flick but there was something else in the movie that originated from Edmund's mind that startled me for a minute.

MD

A few days ago I was studying the minds of Richard Matheson and Edmund H. North . Do you have an opinion on these two people?

The Day the Earth Stood Still was a poor flick but there was something else in the movie that originated from Edmund's mind that startled me for a minute.
    Ever seen the Twilight Zone episode Nick of Time? Great commentary on free will and superstition.

illmatick
    Update your status

No but I'll will check it out when I get the chance, where can i find it? I can imagine what he says in the commentary but I still wanna hear it for myself.

The last thing he released before he died was this strange short film called The Near Departed. I watched it a few days ago and I'm still troubled by it.

MD

No but I'll will check it out when I get the chance, where can i find it? I can imagine what he says in the commentary but I still wanna hear it for myself.

The last thing he released before he died was this strange short film called The Near Departed. I watched it a few days ago and I'm still troubled by it.
    http://www.videoweed.es/file/2f347ce1a3cc5

Probably the best acting of Shatner's career.
    Points Awarded:

illmatick gave MD 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    http://www.videoweed.es/file/2f347ce1a3cc5

Probably the best acting of Shatner's career.
    Uhhh.... are we forgetting about Star Trek?!

Bava
    Update your status

Yep, I'm pretty familiar with both, especially Matheseon. I read a bunch of his books as a kid (I Am Legend still hasn't been made properly, although it almost could have been with Arnie and Walter Hill in the 90s), and I'm a huge fan of the Twilight Zone. MD mentioned one of his good ones, I would also add the obvious Terror at 20000 Ft, also Steel with Lee Focking Marvin and another called Third Rock From The Sun ( I think). Most of the film adaptations of his work are B-grade, though- they don't really show his talent as a serious writer of spec fiction.

I have less of an opinion on North. I thought TDTESS had a lot more going for it than against it- especially considering the historical context- and I'll always have a certain admiration for any sincere attempt to make a thoughtful and responsible story about extra terrestrial life. I'm not a huge fan of his pacing- all of his movies feel like they're being pulled by a mule cart. That includes Patton, which actually has a scene where mules are executed for slowing down the movie.

Is there a part in particular that was startling? There were a lot of big minds on that production so the idea in question could have come from someone other than North, who isn't really known as a sci-fi guy...

illmatick
    Update your status

Well you'd probably have the answer for me then .

I was referring to the part where he first enters this world/realm and he has this placenta texture that has to be removed , and they say he had to first shift forms and be born of this world so that he could enter this planet to give his warning to humanity.

Was that part from North or was it someone else's addition.

And i don't know how familiar you are with Ivan Panin but it's very inscribed in another writer/directors work I've seen through Darren Aronofsky's Epic of Gilgamesh/nephilim tale.

illmatick
    Update your status

Because the only real connection between those 2 is through both their Harvard attendance but the answer to the question of whether or not Ivan Panin's old lectures had any influence on Darren Aronofsky's directing of that film is priceless.

Bava
    Update your status

Well you'd probably have the answer for me then .

I was referring to the part where he first enters this world/realm and he has this placenta texture that has to be removed , and they say he had to first shift forms and be born of this world so that he could enter this planet to give his warning to humanity.

Was that part from North or was it someone else's addition.

And i don't know how familiar you are with Ivan Panin but it's very inscribed in another writer/directors work I've seen through Darren Aronofsky's Epic of Gilgamesh/nephilim tale.

Oh, you are referring to the remake, not the original. That movie is a mess, and not much of it belongs to North. The placenta spacesuit idea was not in North's original script (or in Farewall To The Master- the very cool original short story by Harry Bates), which has the fully-formed humanoid wearing a more conventional spacesuit. This new detail must have come out of the collaboration between the remake's director and screenwriter, and I doubt there was much philosophical thought behind it. Cool idea though.

I'm not too familiar with Panin, but he must have also been a huge inspiration for Aronovsky's Pi as well...

illmatick
    Update your status

That's interesting, I wasn't aware of that PI movie.You actually revealed something to me.

The thing with Panin is he was no genius and numerology is all easily proven faulty through Apophenia or this logical fallacy in circular logic, but it's only the backdrop of when those numbers begin to sync that I'm drawing from. Because it's a very similar backdrop you can see in a true genius in someone like John Forbes Nash whose game theory infiltration is nothing short of a clairvoyant form of genius that I personally see drawn from a rare mind who has limited access to that 4th dimension, where numbers and formulas can truly harmonize and synchronize in a celestial way that can redefine reality.

And i tell you about these pre-programmed, easily exploitable patterns inside Nick and Joey or how they've used my own patterns to draw stuff into this market when they both knew me as a younger soul. A time when they called me a friend. But you see I don;t make friends in this world, I make brothers.

And if I look around I see a lot of bitches talking about this over liberalized transhumanist utopia they can't wait till we all aspire to because deep down they can't stand themselves half the time so they need some wonder drug or microchip that's gonna elevate their fleshly traits. Because true illumantion of the mind and soul is waiting to be unlocked naturally but they're so frail they don't wanna have to fight and bleed for it, they'd rather it come so easily at the pop of a pill or the insertion of a chip.

These people look like fukin holograms to me , their frailness has a very defined origination and ending point in most of their thoughts they stream into this world , and it's all built around manifested weakness and refusal to accept the true illumination.

Because if the truth is enough to slay the real matrix and fallen reality we're in, then it's more than enough to be the foundation of the orchestrational destruction of some little inefficient fight market/matrix .

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    and I doubt there was much philosophical thought behind it. Cool idea though.
    Disappointing to hear that didn't come from North but I'd argue the way he entered and left this planet was the most philosophically profound part of the film.
    Last edited by illmatick; 10-25-14 at 04:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave illmatick 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

illmatick
    Update your status

Don't worry, I won't hurt U
    I only want U 2 know some stuff
    I was drivin' when I wrote this
    Forgive me if it goes astray
    But when I woke up this mornin'
    Coulda sworn it was judgment day

Last edited by illmatick; 10-25-14 at 03:12 PM.

Bava
    Update your status

That's interesting, I wasn't aware of that PI movie.You actually revealed something to me.

The thing with Panin is he was no genius and numerology is all easily proven faulty through Apophenia or this logical fallacy in circular logic, but it's only the backdrop of when those numbers begin to sync that I'm drawing from. Because it's a very similar backdrop you can see in a true genius in someone like John Forbes Nash whose game theory infiltration is nothing short of a clairvoyant form of genius that I personally see drawn from a rare mind who has limited access to that 4th dimension, where numbers and formulas can truly harmonize and synchronize in a celestial way that can redefine reality.

And i tell you about these pre-programmed, easily exploitable patterns inside Nick and Joey or how they've used my own patterns to draw stuff into this market when they both knew me as a younger soul. A time when they called me a friend. But you see I don;t make friends in this world, I make brothers.

And if I look around I see a lot of bitches talking about this over liberalized transhumanist utopia they can't wait till we all aspire to because deep down they can't stand themselves half the time so they need some wonder drug or microchip that's gonna elevate their fleshly traits. Because true illumantion of the mind and soul is waiting to be unlocked naturally but they're so frail they don't wanna have to fight and bleed for it, they'd rather it come so easily at the pop of a pill or the insertion of a chip.

These people look like fukin holograms to me , their frailness has a very defined origination and ending point in most of their thoughts they stream into this world , and it's all built around manifested weakness and refusal to accept the true illumination.

Because if the truth is enough to slay the real matrix and fallen reality we're in, then it's more than enough to be the foundation of the orchestrational destruction of some little inefficient fight market/matrix .

Disappointing to hear that didn't come from North but I'd argue the way he entered and left this planet was the most philosophically profound part of the film.

I wish I could see Pi again for the first time, it should be right up your alley- a fictional account of a Nash/Panin type who goes mad trying to uncover the hidden power in math. Great movie, loads of interesting ideas, though not many truly persuasive ones.

Bava
    Update your status

Don't worry, I won't hurt U
    I only want U 2 know some stuff
    I was drivin' when I wrote this
    Forgive me if it goes astray
    But when I woke up this mornin'
    Coulda sworn it was judgment day

They should take another page from Prince's book and spend some of their gun budget on blouses.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I wish I could see Pi again for the first time, it should be right up your alley- a fictional account of a Nash/Panin type who goes mad trying to uncover the hidden power in math. Great movie, loads of interesting ideas, though not many truly persuasive ones.
    I do enjoy the movie quite a bit, but wish it would've really been about math. It's really about numerology.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Pie/Science!!!

For a better tomorrow.... today!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I do enjoy the movie quite a bit, but wish it would've really been about math. It's really about numerology.

True. I'm sure you know why real math wouldn't have been doable though. Brings to mind the the Flying Circus killer joke...
    Last edited by Bava; 10-26-14 at 05:22 AM.

Bava
    Update your status

double

illmatick
    Update your status

They should take another page from Prince's book and spend some of their gun budget on blouses.
    There's a funny thing about the cloud of death that looms over the southside of chicago's murder rate. Or as i call it and know it as a Prince of Grecia deviation. Over there death creeps in the way they dehumanize eachother's sets through a call of duty black ops fallacy matrix. And that's very real and bodies keep piling . And I could tell you about a real soul that was much stronger than the rest over there who was permanently snatched from this realm on Sept. 26 at the 7000 block of South Stony Island Avenue , and his name was Leonard Anderson and he was only 17 and he bled out and he took his last breath but then you need to ask what did he really die for.

I have a large part of my family that has migrated from chicago , I've had several of my little baby cousins slaughtered at the end of a pistol in the last 3 years of my life , And i've also had real people in this world prey on my life but none of them were able to kill me and I was hard to kill for a reason not a single pistol formed against me was able to prosper and I know why
    Last edited by illmatick; 10-27-14 at 12:05 AM.

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I plan on watching it soon. Just let me know when the things I say start making sense to you, nunya.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

episode was weak...

I don't like this Angela Magana to me looks like a Bride of Chucky movie who lives her life under a Jezebel doctrine like when Phil laak was tryna teach Jenifer Tilly how to recognize the sequential disruption inside the frail frequency dip in this hand where some Scandinavian player was fraudulently tryna
    She is hot as fuk. Me n her would make beautiful babies.

First 123456 Last