mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

To all you 'purists' who look down on MMA.

Who says MMA fighters can't move and have no head movement, take a look at this

This beast just ate the K-1 Heavy weight champion for breakfast.

Let him add the Klitschko sisters to his harem next, and put a toothpick in Mayweather for an appetizer.

Tremble boxing snobs, Tremble heavy weight divisions, tremble in your socks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD, and Vaughany

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

The best part is that Overeem looked like some sort of Jon Jones/TJ Dillashaw hybrid out there. The guy's skill is unbelievable, he may have the best skillset in MMA, too bad his body can't keep up.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Who says MMA fighters can't move and have no head movement, take a look at this

This beast just ate the K-1 Heavy weight champion for breakfast.

Let him add the Klitschko sisters to his harem next, and put a toothpick in Mayweather for an appetizer.

Tremble boxing snobs, Tremble heavy weight divisions, tremble in your socks.
    I had that bum against Vera and what i remember is he almost got beat by that stiff Vera. Just shows ya what a stiff Overeen is. I never saw a guy trying to stop uppercuts with his chin like he was last night. He needs to fight Schaub next. See whose chin goes first.