PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bovada actually had better straight bet lines then 5dimes for this last UFC event..

Flip side just today - 5dimes had a much better football line for MNF.. -1 point 5 dimes and -3 at Bovada.. I was surprised to see that.. I always compare before placing..
    you like the jets tonight?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Jets are the play tonight. Everyone on bears. All suckers.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Do you make more money from MMA/Boxing or stick & ball sports? I have an obsessive personality & between friends/family/hobbies etc. I don't have time to obsess on anything other than MMA for gambling. But I was just curious how MMA compares to other sports for gambling. The only time I remember ever betting on a stick & ball sport was Germany to win it all in the world cup. I hit it when it first came out. I felt mystically compelled to do so. It was like an annoying sliver in my brain that could only be relieved with a small wager on Germany to win it all. It was an over whelming feeling like when you feel someone is starring at the back of your head. Then you turn around & voila!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 09-22-14 at 02:18 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I do but not gonna play it..

I was gonna bet 3 games yesterday and I didn't. Had to restrain myself.. Honest truth is I would have lost all those 3 games.. I can tail, I can read articles and do what ever but when I place on football I lose.. Cursed I tell thee no lie.. Complete MUSH.... Won't bet it anymore.

Baseball and MMA work very well for me but football is my gambling kryptonite...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 02:42 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

I was gonna bet 3 games yesterday and I didn't. Had to restrain myself.. Honest truth is I would have lost all those 3 games.. I can tail, I can read articles and do what ever but when I place on football I lose.. Cursed I tell thee no lie.. Complete MUSH.... Won't bet it anymore.
    why dont you start a thread and post your leans. and then we can all make money betting on the other side (yourself included).

you can anti-trail yourself.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Do you make more money from MMA/Boxing or stick & ball sports? I have an obsessive personality & between friends/family/hobbies etc. I don't have time to obsess on anything other than MMA for gambling. But I was just curious how MMA compares to other sports for gambling. The only time I remember ever betting on a stick & ball sport was Germany to win it all in the world cup. I hit it when it first came out. I felt mystically compelled to do so. It was like an annoying sliver in my brain that could only be relieved with a small wager on Germany to win it all. It was an over whelming feeling like when you feel someone is starring at the back of your head. Then you turn around & voila!
    i bet on everything, but mma is by far the biggest money maker. probably around 50% mma, and 50% everything else.

mma is the only sport that i handicap. everything else is either playing off-market lines, or trailing people that i trust.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Baseball and MMA work very well for me but football is my gambling kryptonite...
    You mean trail

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I cant believe my boy Takeya is the featured prelim. I thought he was opening up the main card and Zingano/Nunes was the featured prelim.

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I cant believe my boy Takeya is the featured prelim. I thought he was opening up the main card and Zingano/Nunes was the featured prelim.
    For real. Takeya is on a 5 fight win streak and Cruz was the last to defeat DJ. I remember when they were headlining

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Yeah was suprised at that. also just realized theres some pretty decent fights on the undercard.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Possibly cruz gets ppv points and they dont want to give him a cut? Just speculating.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Possibly cruz gets ppv points and they dont want to give him a cut? Just speculating.
    That makes sense. @ Marz Yeah the card is really solid top to bottom. I can't wait to see Dj destroy Cariaso, Mizugaki would be on a seven fight winning streak if he wasn't robbed at ufc 144 against that little jerk Cariaso.

marzwoody

^ Do you think Mizugaki takes this? its hard to tell with Cruz having such a long lay off and injuries. I hope he does. never liked Cruz.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 09-22-14 at 05:57 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    ^ Do you think Mizugaki takes this? its hard to tell with Cruz having such a long lay off and injuries. I hope he does. never liked Cruz.
    Cruz wins this Marz.http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dominick-Cruz-12107

That dude was UFC title material before the injury.. Only lost one fight in his entire MMA career.. Fought the best... He's also been chomping at the bit to fight for a long time now and will bring it in his first fight back to the UFC for sure.

It would be foolish to bet against him in this one is my thinking anyways... Dominick Cruz at -388 is a steal..

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC178#/fight
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 11:18 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Romero is very good at pacing himself which compensates for what i think is a large weight cut.

I agree with your previous comment re: his learning curve x factor, but this point in particular is my only nagging concern with a confident Romero bet: his method of pacing himself requires periods of being flat-footed and passive, and this would cost him a lot more against a relentless ick like Kennedy than against his recent opponents.

That said, I hope Tim Kennedy gets some aggressive new disease like Lou Gehrig's, only they nickname it Tim Kennedy's disease, and then he dies, and no one else gets it.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

God damnit, would someone please tell me who Eddie Alvarez is? I need to figure out if I should bet on him.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    str8 square play...everyone betting the jets off that packers game they should have won and underrating the bears bc of the 9ers game they should have lost...the sharp $ was always on chicago

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

That dude was UFC title material before the injury.. Only lost one fight in his entire MMA career.. Fought the best... He's also been chomping at the bit to fight for a long time now and will bring it in his first fight back to the UFC for sure.

It would be foolish to bet against him in this one is my thinking anyways... Dominick Cruz at -388 is a steal..

Weren't you just calling him Dominique Cruz the other day and asking who he was...

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I think mizugaki loses unfortunately. I like both guys, but I'm a big fan of mizugaki. I got to train with him for a little bit, I think it was around when he lost to Faber.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cruz is called the Decisionator for a reason

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Cruz is called the Decisionator for a reason
    I thought he went by Dominick "The Croissant" Cruz?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rubber Guard

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I thought he went by Dominick "The Croissant" Cruz?
    before the WEC days yes I believe he did

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    God damnit, would someone please tell me who Eddie Alvarez is? I need to figure out if I should bet on him.
    I got your back son.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_Alvarez

"Eduardo Alvarez (born January 30, 1990) is an American short track speed skater who presented the United States at the 2014 Winter Olympics. The son of Cuban immigrants, Alvarez grew up in Miami, Florida. He took up roller skating at age five, performing on the beach. He began ice speed skating at age seven, and at eleven he won national age-level titles in inline, long track, and short track speed skating. In high school, Alvarez took a break from skating to concentrate on his other love – baseball. He played well enough to earn a college scholarship, but instead quit the sport to pursue his Olympic dream."

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

a lot of shattered glass this card. Expect Dustin and Eddie to be packing glass. Domin8tr could be shattered as well
    Last edited by Keyboard Warrior; 09-23-14 at 09:15 AM. Reason: bjpenn85 can suck my dick

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

hehehe

Last edited by Keyboard Warrior; Today at 10:15 AM. Reason: bjpenn85 can suck my dick

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Ufc title material? You know he was the champ right jibby? 😂
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Dwil125 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

i made a call out video for BJ. Im not going to post it now though. Dont want you f@gs to hear my voice.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol do it brah and wear a gimp mask

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    i made a call out video for BJ. Im not going to post it now though. Dont want you f@gs to hear my voice.
    Do it!

kornuts
    kornuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3282

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Did you not research the service threads? Like 90% of cappers was on the jets.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

anybody on Cat? Looks like a tough fight off a long layoff and personal tragedy. Probably better to pass on but just curious

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    str8 square play...everyone betting the jets off that packers game they should have won and underrating the bears bc of the 9ers game they should have lost...the sharp $ was always on chicago
    You saw the game right pal? You saw the impact the refs had on it. No way of knowing the phaget officials would dictate the outcome like that. No sharp angle to be had.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by kornuts View Post
    Did you not research the service threads? Like 90% of cappers was on the jets.
    Money came in on bears. Like movements never lie. Get it straight pally.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Kalikas has released remaining odds. Howard -180, gamburyan evens and cote +190

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

c'mahn rahn, you should know undercard lines usually get posted on tuesday.
    bing bong

First 123456 ... Last