MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Bendo vs dos Anjos discussion

Following on with the points JIBBBY raised,

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That Bendo and Carmont loss was surely shocking to see.. That was a damnn quick and slick arm bar I can't lie.. It happens.... Bendo may have been clipped and rocked a bit earlier but it seemed he was not prepared for that arm bar when he should have been... It looked like he tapped to me..
    I saw Bendo take a couple of solid shots coming on the chin in that fight (up knees and upper cuts) and the last one may have rocked Bendo just a bit which took him out of his game.. Hense the lack of sub defense.. I was just suggesting a "maybe if" scenario why Bendo lost in such quick fashion and by armbar...

I'm probably just throwing darts at a board saying that though... Bendo still lost fair and square...

This is the fight vid.. Take another look for yourself on some of the shots he took coming in..
    http://mmashare.com.2112112.net/f1-f....html#p1421569
    Refer to the event thread where I explained my reasoning MD.. Bendo took a few hard shots and knees prior to getting the fight to the ground where he then got sub'd... Bendo could have been scrabbled in the ole noodle.. Hense the quick sub.. IDK???
    Do you think it's safe to say that it was a fluke sub that came because Bendo was already hurt? Or is dos Anjos' jiu jitsu really just that slick? Variance? Let me know your thoughts.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

jibbby was bragging about mcmann dominating and him being ultra sharp betting her -500.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I think we should be focusing on Big John McCarthy's inability to recognize an armbar. Bendo could have been seriously injured.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Did he watch Bendo vs Pettis mixed with the commentary from Bendo vs RDA?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

The arm bar was fast and slick MD and I'm not taking anything away from DA...

Thinking of that sub "just maybe" - The gloves may have been dry because of the short duration of the fight making it easier to grap and hold on to that armbar also.. Lot of "what if's" always in big fights that end like this... I did see Bendo take some hard shots rushing into to clinch or going for those doubles though..

A submission is a submission and a win is a win.. Bendo lost fair and square and I'm not making any excuses.. Just giving an opinion.. Opinions are like arse holes and everyone has one...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking of that sub "just maybe" - The gloves may have been dry because of the short duration of the fight making it easier to grap and hold on to that armbar also.. Lot of "what if's" always in big fights that end like this... I did see Bendo take some hard shots rushing into to clinch or going for those doubles though..

A submission is a submission and a win is a win.. Bendo lost fair and square and I'm not making any excuses.. Just giving an opinion.. Opinions are like arse holes and everyone has one...
    I'm so confused. are you trolling?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Jibbby. THERE WAS NO ARMBAR

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Oh JIBBY...

marzwoody

Im genuinely curious on why he thought there was an arm bar...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trolling.. Hello.....

There was a prop bet I was wishing I hit with a Dos Anjos sub and was messing around with Uncle Chael first off.. I trailed him and lost and was just messing around.. Like 10 buck prop bet.. MD stepped in and didn't get what I was saying and I ran with it...

Still a bit bitter also over the clip on the chin from DA.. Thought I would talk about the Pettis fight instead with the armbar and mix it up messing with MD.. You guys just came along for the ride.. My bad.

I love how excited MD gets when he thinks he catches me in a huge miss or lie.. Very amusing to see on this board during down time...

On that note - I bet on Bendo last night and Dos Anjos nailed Bendo right on the chin and knocked out my parlay bets is what he did. Preventing me from having a good night.

Nothing to talk about in that fight really.. Bendo was not paying attention getting up from a failed take down attempt and got clipped.. End of story..
    Attached Images  

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Dos Anjos won fair & square. I am sorry for your loss.

MD

Trolling.. Hello.....

There was a prop bet I was wishing I hit with a Dos Anjos sub and was messing around with Uncle Chael first off.. I trailed him and lost and was just messing around.. Like 10 buck prop bet..
    MD stepped in and didn't get what I was saying and I ran with it...

Still a bit bitter also over the clip on the chin from DA.. Thought I would talk about the Pettis fight instead with the armbar and mix it up messing with MD.. You guys just came along for the ride.. My bad.

I love how excited MD gets when he thinks he catches me in a huge miss or lie.. Very amusing to see on this board during down time...

On that note - I bet on Bendo last night and Dos Anjos nailed Bendo right on the chin and knocked out my parlay bets is what he did. Preventing me from having a good night.

Nothing to talk about in that fight really.. Bendo was not paying attention getting up from a failed take down attempt and got clipped.. End of story..
    Yeah, that's exactly how I remember it.

That Bendo and Carmont loss was surely shocking to see.. That was a damnn quick and slick arm bar I can't lie.. It happens.... Bendo may have been clipped and rocked a bit earlier but it seemed he was not prepared for that arm bar when he should have been... It looked like he tapped to me..

MD

Trolling.. Hello.....

There was a prop bet I was wishing I hit with a Dos Anjos sub and was messing around with Uncle Chael first off.. I trailed him and lost and was just messing around.. Like 10 buck prop bet.. MD stepped in and didn't get what I was saying and I ran with it...

No, JIBBBY, it's not about making you look bad, it's about sharing your genius with the world.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No, JIBBBY, it's not about making you look bad, it's about sharing your genius with the world.
    Lol'ing.. Look at all this effort, time spent and excitement you got.. You should give me 2 more bet points.. LOL... I'm sorry... This carried away.. Down time though between events is silly time for me.....

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

A Jibby with high-level trolling capabilities is a scary scary concept.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Luckily it's a concept that we'll never see in our lifetime.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Dos Anjos won fair & square. I am sorry for your loss.
    All good Ron..

I didn't lose money on the event so that's the most important thing.. Didn't really win either.. I won a few bucks maybe.. I did enjoy some of the earlier fights though, and my biggest play did come thru with the Skelly (dog play win)... Mein win over Pyle was easy... Got up early in this event and I was having fun.. Bendo loss to end the night was a buzz kill though for sure and that's not a lie......and the way he lost errrrr!!!!...

It's all History and in the past, moving on.. Every event can't be like Christmas time. Just got try and stay consistent and win most of them. My gambling goal always..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Peps need to stop starting these Jibbby threads.. I did it in between events..

MD needs to start trolling someone else.. I like him but if he messes with me I got mess with him back once in a while.. He just got so excited and happy with this.. I really couldn't help myself.. What did he start 2 seperate threads? All those quotes he found and posted up.. I just had fun and ran with it... LOL...

Sorry guys...

MD

Peps need to stop starting these Jibbby threads.. I did it in between events..

MD needs to start trolling someone else.. I like him but if he messes with me I got mess with him back once in a while.. He just got so excited and happy with this.. I really couldn't help myself.. What did he start 2 seperate threads.. All the quotes he found and posted.. I just had fun and ran with it... LOL...

Sorry guys...
    Yeah JIBBBY, it was the best day of my life. Did you actually read the OP?

Also, the JIBBBY threads are a necessary evil.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

JIBBBY is tooo earnest and simple to be a trolll. This was an errror that turned into a fibbby, one that he'lll have to maintain like his imaginary writing profffesssion
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    JIBBBY is tooo earnest and simple to be a trolll. This was an errror that turned into a fibbby, one that he'lll have to maintain like his imaginary writing profffesssion
    JIBBBY has been completely honest to this point and is clearly a master troll whom I have gravely underestimated. I have no problem admitting at this point that JIBBBY is one of the finest minds we have on SBR.

Trolling.. Hello.....

His story has remained consistent throughout.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I did... Just wanted to mess around with ya MD after an event. Disappointed in the Bendo showing too at the time.. I just can't believe you bought into it for so long

Hey, Do even know how many time you've trolled me in the past on this forum MD? 100's of times .. I just needed one good time and now I'm good. Payback son.

You did put in the work though... That was impressive!!!!....

MD

I did... Just wanted to mess around with ya MD after an event. Disappointed in the Bendo showing too at the time..

Hey, Do even know how many time you've trolled me in the past on this forum MD? 100's of times .. I just needed one good time and now I'm good. Payback son.

I'm still not sure what you consider trolling to be.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

I'm still not sure what you consider trolling to be.
    trolling is just like fading MD. Fading means to trail someones bets.

Bava
    Update your status

I did... Just wanted to mess around with ya MD after an event. Disappointed in the Bendo showing too at the time.. I just can't believe you bought into it for so long

I wasn't going to share this, but I've been drinking and your pic of the kid with Down Syndrome made me angry: before the Bendo fight, you posted your prediction under the assumption that Bendo was still the belt holder, saying that if the fight went to a decision, it would be impossible to take the belt from the champ because you have to beat the champion convincingly to take his belt. You edited it in the time it took for me to type that you were wrong. Check the thread. This isn't trolling, but there is a good chance you live under a bridge...
    Last edited by Bava; 08-24-14 at 11:23 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

I wasn't going to share this, but I've been drinking and your pic of the kid with Down's Syndrome made me angry: before the Bendo fight, you posted your prediction under the assumption that Bendo was still the belt holder, saying that if the fight went to a decision, it would be impossible to take the belt from the champ because you have to beat the champion convincingly to take his belt. You edited it in the time it took for me to type that you were wrong. Check the thread. This isn't trolling, but there is a good chance you live under a bridge...
    That is beautiful.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    So he was tailing my bets?

Joke's on him then, I finished down on the last card. What a loser!
    Last edited by MD; 08-24-14 at 11:28 PM.

marzwoody

I think Bava is my new favorite poster on here.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I think Bava is my new favorite poster on here.
    Guy is just looking to stir up shit. JIBBBY finishes up for the thirteenth consecutive card, and then successfully trolls the whole forum, and haterz still want to hater.

MD

Wait, Bendo wasn't champ any more? Who's this Anthony Penis kid?

Bava
    Update your status

So he was tailing my bets?

Joke's on him then, I finished down on the last card. What a loser!

Trailing is different from tailing. The r is like an extra b

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    lol, close sider.

"fading means to trail someones pics"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I wasn't going to share this, but I've been drinking and your pic of the kid with Down Syndrome made me angry: before the Bendo fight, you posted your prediction under the assumption that Bendo was still the belt holder, saying that if the fight went to a decision, it would be impossible to take the belt from the champ because you have to beat the champion convincingly to take his belt. You edited it in the time it took for me to type that you were wrong. Check the thread. This isn't trolling, but there is a good chance you live under a bridge...
    Lighten up Francis!!! If the Tard funny pic bothers you, then you need to learn how to take a joke a little better.. Laughing is living!!!

Looks like you got a new friend in MD now... Welcome to the board by the way!!!

The "Fade" comment was my bad.. That was the real deal. I fully take credit for that error....

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Lighten up Francis!!! If the Tard funny pic bothers you, then you need to learn how to take a joke a little better.. Laughing is living!!!

Looks like you got a new friend in MD now... Welcome to the board by the way!!!

The "Fade" comment was my bad.. That was the real deal. I fully take credit for that error....

way to apologize

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    way to apologize
    I prefer to criticize the gullible peps instead...

Didn't some of you guys remember me posting during this live event and the fights? I even commented, need this Bendo win right before the fight started.. Was that a Jibbby clone posting or somthing? Just curious?? Drrrrrr?

Yeah, like I'd really miss the main event and then confuse it with a past fight... A gif post of the Bendo KO was even posted on the same thread after I started this racket.. Am I blind and dumb too.. LOL... Pettis doesn't even look like Dos Angos either.. Can't even believe I need to still write this..

MD knows what's up.. Not getting those 2 bet points back pal from the Uncle Chael post either..

Ok enough fun and games.. Capping time!!! Still waiting for some more info to come out on this next UFC event.. Not seeing a whole lot so far... Hense still reading and posting on this thread again instead..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-25-14 at 11:53 AM.

1234 ... Last