marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Sider pasted a fake email to JIBBY's tenants on his lot or whatever. He freaked out as was expected and ran away. He's not the most internet savvy,
    Yeah i saw. whole thing seems dumb.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I'm going on record as being a Jibbby supporter. If he doesn't come back this forum is worse off because of it. Sure, he had his quirks, but frankly, given that half the population of this corner of the internet is comprised of degenerate retards, I fail to understand why he was so viciously bullied. I actually think there's some disturbing pathological psychology at play. But more to the point, say what you want to about his Wiki-capping, the guy had a pretty solid track record of picking winners (with one notable exception). Between that and his positivity, I'll miss the guy if he doesn't come back. Also, Sider, you know damn well you were over the line with that shit. Please don't do that again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Skel

marzwoody

^ I agree 100% hope Jibby come's back.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Also, Sider, you know damn well you were over the line with that shit. Please don't do that again.
    it would have been over the line if he actually mailed out the letter, but he didnt.

jibby being too sensitive here.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    it would have been over the line if he actually mailed out the letter, but he didnt.

Yea but he gave Jibs the impression he mailed it which is basically the exact same as mailing it.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-28-14 at 01:07 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Yea but he tried to effect the guy in RL which is just scum dude. he gave Jibs the impression he mailed it which is basically the exact same as mailing it.
    I sort of agree. I don't like doxing, I don't like JIBBBY's personal info being posted, and I don't like people exploiting his ignorance to hurt him.

That said, he has been an incredible dick lately, and only got doxed because he was talking mad shit to Sider about his bets. JIBBBY's go-to move these days is to bring up the fact that he hasn't lost a bet in almost 30 years and that everyone he talks to sucks at gambling.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Jibby gonna jib, sider gonna side. Is normal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND, Vaughany, GunShard, and Grabaka

Das Jax

Oh come now. Jibbby had no way of knowing that Sider didn't send it and was essentially forced to do the smart thing and talk to his tenants ahead of time. Far from Jibbby being too sensitive, I think he put up with way more than he should have.

You're supposed to be an east coast lawyer right? Imagine if Sider or someone else tracked you down and then proceeded to send the most cherry-picked, out-of- context shit you'd posted over the last few years to your bosses and clients... only to reveal at a later date they hadn't actually sent it. Escalating these bullshit online spats into real world conflicts is no joking matter and Jibbby was well within his rights to be upset about it.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Das Jax 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Oh come now. Jibbby had no way of knowing that Sider didn't send it and was essentially forced to do the smart thing and talk to his tenants ahead of time. Far from Jibbby being too sensitive, I think he put up with way more than he should have.

You're supposed to be an east coast lawyer right? Imagine if Sider or someone else tracked you down and then proceeded to send the most cherry-picked, out-of- context shit you'd posted over the last few years to your bosses and clients... only to reveal at a later date they hadn't actually sent it. Escalating these bullshit online spats into real world conflicts is no joking matter and Jibbby was well within his rights to be upset about it.
    you guys are acting like you've never been on the interwebs before.

if someone posted a letter that they claimed to send to my employer/client/etc., and the letter is signed "keyboard warrior", i wouldn't be worried in the slightest.

Das Jax

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

That said, he has been an incredible dick lately, and only got doxed because he was talking mad shit to Sider about his bets. JIBBBY's go-to move these days is to bring up the fact that he hasn't lost a bet in almost 30 years and that everyone he talks to sucks at gambling.
    This is also bullshit. You, of all people, don't get to take umbrage at the fact that he tried to defend himself using the only currency that carries any weight around here (ie, a winning betting record) after being picked on for months on end. You basically celebrated the fact that you're a shitty person who was more than willing to dedicate your life to digitally harassing someone on the internet. To then turn around and try to claim offense on someone else's behalf because the target of your attacks got a little salty is beyond the pale.

Especially when you have such a long track record of doing it yourself. When you correctly predicted the first Weidman win you crowed it from the rooftops every chsnce you could get.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

also, lets assume sider mailed out the letter. what would be the repercussions? do you think a tenant is going to breach their lease b/c keyboard warrior told them that their landlord is racist?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

if someone posted a letter that they claimed to send to my employer/client/etc., and the letter is signed "keyboard warrior", i wouldn't be worried in the slightest.
    And so the penetrate what if he did send it?

Is his landlord/tenant relationship so tenuous that one crazy letter with no specifics is going to cause problems? If I received that letter I'd throw it away without giving it a second thought.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

also, lets assume sider mailed out the letter. what would be the repercussions? do you think a tenant is going to breach their lease b/c keyboard warrior told them that their landlord is racist?
    Exactly.

"I know we've had no troubles with him so far. And all our clients expect to find us at this address, but if some anonymous stranger says that the person that we have no dealings with outside of sending a check in every month is a racist, well, then, penetrate it, I'm outta here."

Das Jax

Well, you're you and Jibbby's Jibbby. Either way, it doesn't excuse Sider for the offense.

Das Jax

Are you guys really going to sit there and tell me that you think it's acceptable for members of this forum to try to penetrate with each other's REAL LIVES because of some online bullshit? Come now, you're both smarter than that and clearly in the wrong here.

There's definitely a line and Sider crossed it.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Are you guys really going to sit there and tell me that you think it's acceptable for members of this forum to try to penetrate with each other's REAL LIVES because of some online bullshit? Come now, you're both smarter than that and clearly in the wrong here.

but that's the thing, he didn't mess with jibby's real life. and that's why i said it would have been crossing the line if he actually sent the letter. but he didnt. and jibby should know better. he signed the letter "keyboard warrior" for pete's sake.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

i do agree with you that there is a line that shouldnt be crossed.

but since when is penetrating with someone on the internet off limits? shit, that's 50% of why i come on this forum.

MD

You're not JIBBBY, though. It's a lot different when someone like him is the target.

This is also bullshit. You, of all people, don't get to take umbrage at the fact that he tried to defend himself using the only currency that carries any weight around here (ie, a winning betting record) after being picked on for months on end. You basically celebrated the fact that you're a shitty person who was more than willing to dedicate your life to digitally harassing someone on the internet. To then turn around and try to claim offense on someone else's behalf because the target of your attacks got a little salty is beyond the pale.

Especially when you have such a long track record of doing it yourself. When you correctly predicted the first Weidman win you crowed it from the rooftops every chsnce you could get.
    "Defend himself", huh? Is that how you'd characterize it? Aggressively insulting people with little to no provocation? Exactly what JIBBBY posts have you been reading recently?

News flash: if you act like a dick on SBR, dickish things happen to you. I know how polarizing I am, and I'm fine with that. I'm not a nice guy to everyone. JIBBBY used to be a pleasant human being, but that is no longer the case. The guy has turned into a douchebag of epic proportions, and to act as if he should get a free pass because I'm a dick just shows how ignorant you are. When you feud with people, people feud back. JIBBBY embraced feuding with people, and didn't like how it turned out. It's not the same as pretending to dox him when he's just being ignorant; he's now ignorant and malicious. Also, I don't give a shit what you think about me. You're a repeat degenerate with no self control and no analysis worth reading, you and all the other nameless faces can throw as many evaluations of my character around as you'd like.

Das Jax

Rather than blindly lash out like that you should consider what I said. I'm sorry if it came across as overly personal (and it was), but the points I made were valid. Use this as an opportunity to be a better person going forward. I've said my piece.

marzwoody

Das Jax on fire. some members on here are ruthless in all the wrong ways. kinda scary how someone can justify a forum member trying to f-ck with anothers personnel life as if that is acceptable. Weak morals. my reaction to someone trying to mess with someone's real life through the internet, is its a scum thing to do. and actually sickens me a little bit. but people are different and people react to things differently. but those that react differently i would never trust with anything.

Sider wanted to make Jibby think he sent the letter and it worked, scumbag thing to do.

MD

Rather than blindly lash out like that you should consider what I said. I'm sorry if it came across as overly personal (and it was), but the points I made were valid. Use this as an opportunity to be a better person going forward. I've said my piece.
    Look, I'm not defending doxing the guy, but he was told multiple times that he was going to be doxed, still posted pictures of "his land", and then he posted something like this directed at the forum's #1 doxer:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They would laugh because they know I'm not a racist and more of a silly clown.. Lighten up Bruce and learn how to take a joke... I know you're Asian Keyboard relax.. Just because a clown posts up funny racists pics doesn't mean he or she is a racist.. Ever seen stand up comics make fun of races? Are they all racists too?

I have Chinese and Korean friends. I went out with a Korean beauty queen and I was actually discriminated against being a tall Italian wop myself.. Parents forbid her to marry or date anyone other then a Korean.. Poor girl... I said goodbye and good luck...

Chill Keyboard.. I have no problems with ya!!! Just trying to help you not lose money on these poor picks of yours... I tried to save you with that Sara Mcmann fight and you wouldn't listen..
    I'm one of the most condescending people on SBR, and I found this post to be too condescending.

JIBBBY shouldn't have been pseudo-doxed. We both agree on that. However, there's a limit to how much sympathy I can have for a guy just because he's ignorant.

You speak about "being a better person", but what have you done for JIBBBY? I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to explain basic gambling concepts to him, while he attacked me throughout, and then when I finally seemed to get through to him, he asked me for my advice on some gambling topics. I wrote him a post with some basic concepts, which he said he'd learn from, but somehow, Jax, I don't think he did. Regardless, I tried.

Half of you guys laugh behind your keyboards at JIBBBY, and love it when people crowd on and talk shit about him, but then you get on your high horses and defend him from the cruel forum bullies. At least I'm straightforward and don't hide my true intentions. Maybe you haven't noticed, but there are a couple of guys here who love to put down JIBBBY, and pretend to be friendly to him just so that they can put him in purposefully bad situations on the forum where they know that guys will pile on. You may have some idea who.

I do what I feel like doing. Sometimes I make fun of JIBBBY, sometimes I try to help him out. A lot of that depends on the circumstances, and how JIBBBY is acting. Either way, it's pretty obvious what I'm doing. I don't use JIBBBY's ignorance to manipulate him for my own enjoyment. Not everyone on this forum can say that.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

please keep this thread relatively uncluttered!

take this shit somewhere else

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Can't imagine the delight Keyboard feels right now. Evil genius.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yea but he gave Jibs the impression he mailed it which is basically the exact same as mailing it.
    Only a buffoon would actually believe tht he had tho!

marzwoody

Yeah Jibby gets shit wrong and doesen't think things through, but that has never annoyed or even bothered me.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Let's also not forget that the picture came up from JIBBY bragging about his many millions. He also included the damn number in the picture as well as the name of the dealership. This after he said he wouldn't post pictures, because it would involve his real life too much. The guy got cocky about strangers on the internet doubting his success and he posted pictures that clearly included information that would require literally one google search to find exactly where it was. That and if you read the letter it's meaningless, and if anyone got that and even considered it to be real would be crazy.

Still, prolly too far given we knew JIBBY wouldn't be able to react like that. It was probably nagging him a great deal being found that quickly and that was just the straw that broke the camels back.

TL;DR: Damn Sider, JIBBY was like Bambi and you shot his mom with a dose of the internet.
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave Crassus 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hahahaha i know right! Was just about to say the exact same thing!

How would the person tht they sent it to even know the "PunInd" is you in real life as well?! How would James Kim know tht Jibbehh on an internet forum is his landlord?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    And so the penetrate what if he did send it?

Is his landlord/tenant relationship so tenuous that one crazy letter with no specifics is going to cause problems? If I received that letter I'd throw it away without giving it a second thought.
    Hahaha exactly, id be more worried about the crazy fuuck who sent it then who it was apparently refering to!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're not JIBBBY, though. It's a lot different when someone like him is the target.

? .
    Lol

marzwoody

Lol true. but some of you guyz act like you never talked to dumb or ignorant people in RL. even Jibbeh is a good 30% smarter then the average person, scary i know.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol true. but some of you guyz act like you never talked to dumb or ignorant people in RL. even Jibbeh is a good 30% smarter then the average person, scary i know.
    Haha indeed, very frightening!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

forget about jibby. we have more pressing concerns, such as who will take jibby's place in the contest? picks are due tomorrow.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Calculator jus said he would in the other thread

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Do a single just picks thread. I cant pm so gotta post will get lost on all of this so do a:

*** OMMAFSCWFL Round 1 Thread ***
    Picks only!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Do a single just picks thread. I cant pm so gotta post will get lost on all of this so do a:

*** OMMAFSCWFL Round 1 Thread ***
    Picks only!

I don't think we need four separate threads here, and people will fill it with garbage anyway. Just post it in thread, I'l lrespond with a CONFIRMED.

First 123456 ... Last