firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Future Underdog value

Just looking at some of the odds for future UFC cards and i see a lot of value on the main card underdogs

Barao +125
    looked bad last fight after he got caught, i think this will be a different fight.. still a close on to call
    Gegard mousasi +270 ( beat souza before) is a top fighter, souza probably better not but at almost 3x money id bet on a top 5-7 level fighter anyday..
    Andrei Arlovski +245 has looked pretty bad lately but still has knockout power, and bigfoot can get dropped, anything can happen in a heavyweight fighter, if silva gets AA down or a big punch on AA hell be dead, but Arlovski still has technical boxing and big power
    Roy Nelson +140 he has a way better ground game then Mark hunt, if this stays standing up its Hunts fight, but if nelson fights smart he can definitely pull this one out with his experience
    Dustin Poirier +180 a really tough game fighter, great everywhere basically.. Conor Mcgregor has looked really good but he has a ton of hype behind him, he still hasnt got the top 5 level fight yet and this is the fight where well see what level he is at, ill go with the more ufc experienced and well rounded fighter at +180..
    Rick Story +205 A very skilled, experienced fighter, has a W over johnny hendricks. Hasnt really been looking great lately, but gunnar nelson has a ton of hype around him, and well see how he competes against a more top level fighter then is experienced and good everywhere.
    Fabricio Werdum +350 this line right now is just crazy to me... Cain is a beast dont get me wrong but this is heavyweight and Werdum has very improved striking and is one of the best heavyweights in Jits, 5 round fight anything could happen

wouldve took vitor before he looked like a little boy... and id consider taking GIL over pettis but Pettis is one of my favourite fighters and i dont want to bet against him

Basically all these underdogs i feel have some value, you dont even have to win half of these to make profit in the end

firekillex

nobody showing love to barao or gegard mousasi at those odds??

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

With you on mousasi and poirer

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Not even Poirier would bet on Poirier against the Notorious. It's literally impossible that he wins.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on mousasi are you joking? guyz a stud.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Im on mousasi are you joking? guyz a stud.
    And he trains with Gaberz Gaberzyan.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

JLau.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    And he trains with Gaberz Gaberzyan.
    and his name is pronounced GayHard

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    and his name is pronounced GayHard
    Just a cheap rip-off of my boi Hard Gay.

(1:19, since Youtube apparently doesn't want to prefetch times for embedded videos)

firekillex

not going to lie mcgregor is one of my favourite up and coming fighters but porier is definitely no slouch, its way more of an even fight then oddsmakers are making it out to be i think, guess well see in time

im thinking about locking in mousasi right now at +285, im not sure if the line will go up anymore

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Add DC/Gus vs Jones as well. Currently DC+140 and Gus previously was +200.

Odds are off with Mousasi, he shouldn't be that big of an underdog, was expecting more like a Pick'em here, so solid value there.

Barao +125, call it a fluke or whatever you want, but there will be a trilogy if he claims his title back. I see it happening.

Nick Diaz should get more respect and at +350, I'll gladly take my chances against A. Silva.

Agree with Werdum and the +360.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

I'm still betting on Dillashaw and McGregor to win their fights.
    Gunnar Nelson did expose some weakness in his previous fight, so I wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Story.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Just looking at some of the odds for future UFC cards and i see a lot of value on the main card underdogs

Barao +125
    looked bad last fight after he got caught, i think this will be a different fight.. still a close on to call
    Gegard mousasi +270 ( beat souza before) is a top fighter, souza probably better not but at almost 3x money id bet on a top 5-7 level fighter anyday..
    Andrei Arlovski +245 has looked pretty bad lately but still has knockout power, and bigfoot can get dropped, anything can happen in a heavyweight fighter, if silva gets AA down or a big punch on AA hell be dead, but Arlovski still has technical boxing and big power
    Roy Nelson +140 he has a way better ground game then Mark hunt, if this stays standing up its Hunts fight, but if nelson fights smart he can definitely pull this one out with his experience
    Dustin Poirier +180 a really tough game fighter, great everywhere basically.. Conor Mcgregor has looked really good but he has a ton of hype behind him, he still hasnt got the top 5 level fight yet and this is the fight where well see what level he is at, ill go with the more ufc experienced and well rounded fighter at +180..
    Rick Story +205 A very skilled, experienced fighter, has a W over johnny hendricks. Hasnt really been looking great lately, but gunnar nelson has a ton of hype around him, and well see how he competes against a more top level fighter then is experienced and good everywhere.
    Fabricio Werdum +350 this line right now is just crazy to me... Cain is a beast dont get me wrong but this is heavyweight and Werdum has very improved striking and is one of the best heavyweights in Jits, 5 round fight anything could happen

wouldve took vitor before he looked like a little boy... and id consider taking GIL over pettis but Pettis is one of my favourite fighters and i dont want to bet against him

Basically all these underdogs i feel have some value, you dont even have to win half of these to make profit in the end
    You are forgetting about Castillo +205
    and Baszler +120
    and Nijem +175
    and Jackson +100
    and Larkin +100
    and Jorgenson +160
    and Potts +170
    and Birchak +100
    and Carrizosa +100
    and Rothwell +335
    and Mitrione +110
    and Lauzon +130
    and Cariaso +900
    and Blachowicz +170
    and Corissani +365
    and Wilkinson +350
    and DC +150
    and Diaz +365

Tons of live dogs.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Most of them should get better as well. Not sure about Barao, Story or Nelson though.