MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Hey, JIBBBY

What's one thing that you don't understand about SBR or gambling, but that you wish you did?

I'll try to explain it to you. We'll try this again. No insults on my end unless you're douchey. That's a promise.

Shoot. I'll answer as best as I can.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Such a condescending prick. Dont act like you weren't a dick from the start.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

You're a bully, nothing more. Its sad that your damaged ego needs this.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    You're a bully, nothing more. Its sad that your damaged ego needs this.
    Hilarious that a guy who only posts to complain and hides behind dupe accounts calls me a bully for previously insulting a guy who has at least a decade on me, on an internet gambling forum. You get smarter by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Such a condescending prick. Dont act like you weren't a dick from the start.
    Eat my ass. This is about as un-condescending as my threads get. I can't say a word to him in the other thread without him thinking I'm attacking him, but he still hasn't gotten any help with his gambling knowledge. If we just keep cracking jokes at his expense and sprinkling advice in instead of being direct and straightforward with him, he won't pick up on it. The guy says things like "ignore the odds, bet on who you think will win". There's a limit to how much I want to laugh at one guy's expense. I've always been a dick, and always will be, but I know when to be a reasonable human being instead. Maybe that's a skill I could teach you? I'll start a thread.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

you cant teach someone who doesn't want to learn.

it's like your trying to rape his brain.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    you cant teach someone who doesn't want to learn.

it's like your trying to rape his brain.
    Can you learn someone who doesn't want to teach?

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

This is futile. Sorry dude.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does it matter to you whether your not he "listens" to you? really nothing he writes should effect you..
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-21-14 at 11:32 AM.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Why does it matter to you whether your not he "listens" to you? really nothing he writes should effect you in anyway..
    Nothing anyone writes on an internet forum should affect anyone, but you and I have shit on each other in enough threads to know that stuff happens, and people are prone to argue. That's not to say that I dislike JIBBBY, as I used to dislike you, it just means that if you're reading SBR regularly, JIBBBY absolutely does have an impact on the forum. Whether that's a positive or negative impact, everyone has their own opinion.

I just post what I feel like. Today, I wondered if JIBBBY would have a conversation with me if I was polite to him. Maybe I'll find out.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Nothing anyone writes on an internet forum should affect anyone, but you and I have shit on each other in enough threads to know that stuff happens, and people are prone to argue. That's not to say that I dislike JIBBBY, as I used to dislike you, it just means that if you're reading SBR regularly, JIBBBY absolutely does have an impact on the forum. Whether that's a positive or negative impact, everyone has their own opinion.

I just post what I feel like. Today, I wondered if JIBBBY would have a conversation with me if I was polite to him. Maybe I'll find out.
    Last part is fair enough. but it just seems like a one sided argument and your constantly going after Jibby.

MD

It's not an argument, and I'm not going after JIBBBY.

I would have PM'd this to him but then he probably would have thought I was trying to troll him.

marzwoody

^ The perfect song to describe you and Jibbehs relationship.