Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

sitting here dumbfounded. The stats on this fight are insane. Mcmann looked like complete garbage why did the ufc want her to win??? Jesus I told you guys Mcmann was a giant can and every idiot on the planet parlayed here. ufc is poverty. Im going to bet real sports from here on out. Lpga and korean volleyball only.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

think mcmann was KO'd in the third and the ref missed it, then 2 more elbows woke her up. jesus

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

If Murphy had put ANYTHING into those late elbow, Mcmann would indeed have been out. She hit her with like 12 straight, where she just lightly slapped her with her elbow, even though she could have used her whole body and put prober power into it, Travis Browne style.

I like Mcmanns standup though, she knows how to throw.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    sitting here dumbfounded. The stats on this fight are insane. Mcmann looked like complete garbage why did the ufc want her to win??? Jesus I told you guys Mcmann was a giant can and every idiot on the planet parlayed here. ufc is poverty. Im going to bet real sports from here on out. Lpga and korean volleyball only.
    Biggest focking robbery since that phag Adam Levine won sexiest man alive over me. No focking justice in this toilet called earth.

rocky16

think mcmann was KO'd in the third and the ref missed it, then 2 more elbows woke her up. jesus
    Pure incompetence cost me 5 bills. Nothing compared to your losses pal but fock me what a joke.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

srry bro, mcman got her ass kicked she is 6-3 now. should be cut working back at starbucks.

rocky16

srry bro, mcman got her ass kicked she is 6-3 now. should be cut working back at starbucks.
    Agreed pal. I had Murphy easily winning rounds 1 and 3 and neither were close. There's actually dumb focks who think mcmann won. Only reason they defend that decision is because they're defending their shitty bets

First 123