Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Who is going to win, DC or Jon Jones?

Personally I favor DC, but only by a small margin, what do you guys think?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you not see theres already a thread for this? im not trying to get on your case, but for a guy that keeps posting a crap thread picture, you sure post a lot of unnecessary threads.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Do you not see theres already a thread for this? im not trying to get on your case, but for a guy that keeps posting a crap thread picture, you sure post a lot of unnecessary threads.
    No there isn't, dude. Nobody's discussing this.

He lost his last fight (though he did drop the other guy in the first round), so I 'cap DC at +150.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No there isn't, dude. Nobody's discussing this.

He lost his last fight (though he did drop the other guy in the first round), so I 'cap DC at +150.
    So im just imagining things when i see a two page long, 936 views jones or cormier thread?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

So im just imagining things when i see a two page long, 936 views jones or cormier thread?
    What does that have to do with anything?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?
    It has everything to do with it. as you just said there was no other thread discussing this.

If your trying to argue with me for arguments sake, you will fail because a) i dont play that that game. and b) i run on logic.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

oh marzy

Sacrelicious

It has everything to do with it. as you just said there was no other thread discussing this.

If your trying to argue with me for arguments sake, you will fail because a) i dont play that that game. and b) i run on logic.
    You are making absolutely no sense.

marzwoody
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-01-14 at 07:20 PM.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Jones by TKO

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jones via body kicks and the illegal kick too Cormiers bad knee

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

DC by decision.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

People really think Jones gonna TKO cormier? .smh. cormier is gonna pummel this little black boy. Gonna drop massive units on the guy with superior wrestling and more power. All day. DC.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bumdeal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    People really think Jones gonna TKO cormier? .smh. cormier is gonna pummel this little black boy. Gonna drop massive units on the guy with superior wrestling and more power. All day. DC.
    No way Rocky, no way... Your massive unit wager is probably gonna go floating right down the toilet..

JJ is gonna box the shiit out of DC and pepper him at a distance to a decision win.. You forget just how creative and explosive JJ is with his strikes, elbows, knee kicks, etc.. DC is gonna get picked apart slowly in this one at a distance and probably jabbed to death.. JJ has the speed and length advantage going in..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-14 at 01:07 PM.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No way Rocky, no way... Your massive unit wager is probably gonna go floating right down the toilet..

JJ is gonna box the shiit out of DC and pepper him at a distance to a decision win.. You forget just how creative and explosive JJ is with his strikes, elbows, knee kicks, etc.. DC is gonna get picked apart slowly in this one at a distance and probably jabbed to death.. JJ has the speed and length advantage going in..
    Jibby pal I don't forget shit. I rememeber when this phag jones was +140 against american psycho at UFC 94 think it was. Tossed bonnar around and beat him up over 3. After that fight I said this black boy will be champ. Focking kid fought on UFC 100 prelims which was criminal. He's fighting a force. An Olympic wrestler who has never lost a round and made top 10 HW look like focking amateurs. A dude who fights Cain everyday. He's going to obliterate Jonny Jones and everyone will say they didn't see that coming. Same way the Chris smashed spider in two fights. I called those fights for the Chris and I call DC by utter domination. Jones knows it DC knows it and I know it. I'm just trying to fill you phagets in on what I already know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ True Rocko, but JJ has fought Olympic Caliber wrestlers before and put them all on their backs, Chael Sonnen, Ryan Bader, Matty, Rashad Evans, etc.. He boxed the shiiit out of Glover Tex and I don't think DC is a better striker then him... JJ can match DC's MMA wrestling as he's proven that in past fights.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Jones-27944

JJ has too many tools bud.. I'd becareful loading up on this one Rockster....

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

^^ True Rocko, but JJ has fought Olympic Caliber wrestlers before and put them all on their backs, Chael Sonnen, Ryan Bader, Matty, Rashad Evans, etc.. He boxed the shiiit out of Glover Tex and I don't think DC is a better striker then him... JJ can match DC's MMA wrestling as he's proven that in past fights.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Jones-27944

JJ has too many tools bud.. I'd becareful loading up on this one Rockster....
    JJ has never fought anyone on DC's wrestling level and he cannot match DC's wrestling. Maybe that's why the line in all of those fights were like -300 and up and this one is -170

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

BTW thanks for making this thread, Sac. Good to see dialog occurring about this fight in this sub forum, was surprisingly lacking for such a high profile matchup.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    BTW thanks for making this thread, Sac. Good to see dialog occurring about this fight in this sub forum, was surprisingly lacking for such a high profile matchup.
    Thanks man, I thought the same thing as well. It is a fascinating matchup with a really interesting betting line, it deserves more attention than it has gotten on here.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Mark my words, a black man will win this fight.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWoodstick View Post
    Mark my words, a black man will win this fight.
    Can we at least wait until the line for a Draw comes out before we start talking about this?

marzwoody

DC winning all depends on if he can take JJ down consistently.. i see JJ backing up, using his range throwing front kicks to the knees of cormier. hes gonna try and use the cage as leverage alot for when DC shoots for the takedown. i do think DC is the strongest wrestler that JJ has faced.. much stronger then cheal and others.

I don't have a bet for just DC but have a couple of small porlays one him and diaz other him and poirier.

Should be a crazy fight.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-02-14 at 06:03 PM.

Sacrelicious

DC winning all depends on if he can take JJ down consistently.. i see JJ backing up, using his range throwing front kicks to the knees of cormier. hes gonna try and use the cage as leverage alot for when DC shoots for the takedown. i do think DC is the strongest wrestler that JJ has faced.. much stronger then cheal and others.

I don't have a bet for just DC but have a couple of small porlays one him and diaz other him and poirier.

Should be a crazy fight.
    As per usual marz, you are making absolutely no sense. Can you please stop ruining my cerebral MMA thread?

marzwoody

^ Just giving my opinion dude.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-02-14 at 06:38 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JJ has never fought anyone on DC's wrestling level and he cannot match DC's wrestling. Maybe that's why the line in all of those fights were like -300 and up and this one is -170
    Probably so Bumdeal, but JJ has never been out wrestled in an MMA bout or pinned down on his back and held there to date. DC may be uncharted ground for JJ but he hasn't failed a grappling or wrestling test yet and I'm not so confident he will fail in this one either against a much slower and shorter DC..

Also - DC doesn't have GSP like explosive doubles either.. JJ will just sprawl or get out of the way and continue to pepper DC at a distance.. DC's best chance of a take down in this fight would be in a clinch take down scenario against the cage. In doing so though he will be eating alot with those nasty JJ elbow strikes.. OUCH!!!!

Remember also that JJ has a couple of sub's on his record and really is the more experienced and well rounded fighter going in..

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Probably so Bumdeal, but JJ has never been out wrestled in an MMA bout or pinned down on his back and held there to date. DC may be uncharted ground for JJ but he hasn't failed a grappling or wrestling test yet and I'm not so confident he will fail in this one either against a much slower and shorter DC..

Also - DC doesn't have GSP like explosive doubles either.. JJ will just sprawl or get out of the way and continue to pepper DC at a distance.. DC's best chance of a take down in this fight would be in a clinch take down scenario against the cage. In doing so though he will be eating alot with those nasty JJ elbow strikes.. OUCH!!!!

Remember also that JJ has a couple of sub's on his record and really is the more experienced and well rounded fighter going in..
    when I wrestled in middle school for 2 months the first technique I was taught is the double leg td. Am I missing something, why do you think DC doesn't have a solid double leg takedown in his arsenal?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

when I wrestled in middle school for 2 months the first technique I was taught is the double leg td. Am I missing something, why do you think DC doesn't have a solid double leg takedown in his arsenal?
    I didn't say that Bumdeal.. I was comparing DC's shots to GSP's that's all.. GSP can shoot from the moon and not even set them up and get them in his prime... DC maybe not.

DC doesn't explode like GSP when going for doubles was what I was saying, but then again not many do.. DC is a 205er and naturally slower.. JJ is fast and can defend..

Anyways, DC took this fight on short notice and is cutting weight as we speak also.. He's got a big weight cut to make before fight time.. People aren't even talking about that.. DC also didn't have a full training camp either to prepare for this title shot..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-14 at 08:21 PM.

marzwoody

Just bet on DC or theres no value here... whats the point talking about what brand cereal they eat in the morning or how big there junk looks in there cup?

DC is the biggest threat ever to jones... bigger then gustaffson. and if he loses unless its close and theres a rematch jones will just be an instant lock until he retires.

Go hard on DC you phagits.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-02-14 at 08:28 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I happen to think there is value with JJ right now Marz even being favored.. This strong little fat midget wrestler isn't gonna rag doll JJ.. LOL...

I'm just wondering if DC will make it the distance in this one.. I like DC, but not in this match up... Too much stacked up against him going in...
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-14 at 08:34 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

More value on the next fight night card, this forums gonna be dead until 2 weeks..
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-02-14 at 08:44 PM.

Sacrelicious

Just bet on DC or theres no value here... whats the point talking about what brand cereal they eat in the morning or how big there junk looks in there cup?

DC is the biggest threat ever to jones... bigger then gustaffson. and if he loses unless its close and theres a rematch jones will just be an instant lock until he retires.

Go hard on DC you phagits.
    Homophobe.

marzwoody

Sac... run along with the other little girls adventure times nearly on. the grown ups are discussing the fights right now
    Thread-Crap-Stupid-Actors.jpg
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-02-14 at 09:13 PM.

Sacrelicious

Sac... run along with the other little girls adventure times nearly on. the grown ups are discussing the fights right now
    Thread-Crap-Stupid-Actors.jpg
    As per usual, you are not making much sense.

Sacrelicious

Is +155 a solid price for Daniel Cormier?

I'm trying to figure this out, I mean there is certainly an edge there but I'm unsure if this line is going to improve going forward. What does everyone think about this fight?

12 Last