MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    $1.9B for a company with $16B in profit and nobody even got in trouble. Seems even if I do get caught, not too big a deal.

As for Pearson/Trujillo the Sanchez fight I think showed a different Pearson in terms of being calculated and avoiding taking damage.
    Trujillo is a much better and more dangerous striker than Sanchez, and Sanchez outstruck Pearson clearly. Trujillo all day.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trujillo is clearly gonna win. Pearson couden't even beat Canchez.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Trujillo is clearly gonna win. Pearson couden't even beat Canchez.
    Exactly. He spent 15 minutes running away while trying to love-tap Diego on the face, all the while trying to avoid the whirling dervish of rage and scoring ability that is Diego Sanchez. These phaggots probably thought Starnes beat Quarry.
    Points Awarded:

Crassus gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Change?

Yes we Can...chez.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^^^In regards to this Pearson/Abel fight..

Let's keep it simple fellas - We all know what Ross Pearson brings into fights, we've all seen him fight in many UFC prime time TV bouts..

Ross is - tough Brit, good chin, cardio and decent striking. Won't get punk'ed in fights... Flip side - This Abel dude is a bit of a wild card though, he's got 2 very good wins in his last 2 fights just for starters.. He's looked good in recent fights since training with the BlackZillians... Abel has held his own and or just won for the last 3 years...

I'm still on the fence with this fight but leaning towards Abel just Sherdog'ing it and going off memory...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Abel-Trujillo-17129

Oh and by the way - Comparing Diego Sanchez to Abel shouldn't even be a consideration going into this fight.. First off, Diego Sanchez is basically a Ross Pearson clone in many regards as their fight games are almost exactly the same.. Diego is a bruiser and so is Ross in other words... Abel is different beast when thinking of style matchups..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-03-14 at 08:36 PM.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Let's keep it simple fellas - We all know what Ross Pearson brings into fights, we've all seen him fight in many UFC prime time TV bouts..

Ross is - tough Brit, good chin, cardio and decent striking. Won't get punk'ed in fights... Flip side - This Abel dude is a bit of a wild card though, he's got 2 very good wins in his last 2 fights just for starters.. He's looked good in recent fights since training with the BlackZillians... Abel has held his own and or just won for the last 3 years...

I'm still on the fence with this fight but leaning towards Abel just Sherdog'ing it and going off memory...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Abel-Trujillo-17129

Oh and by the way - Comparing Diego Sanchez to Abel shouldn't even be a consideration going into this fight.. First off, Diego Sanchez is basically a Ross Pearson clone in many regards as their fight games are almost exactly the same.. Diego is a bruiser and so is Ross in other words... Abel is different beast when thinking of style matchups..
    You really are a little queer jibby but your slow ass is growing on me. You're like the retard I take for a walk on a weekly basis to fulfill my community service for focking that little jooboy in the mouth. Trujillo all day bruh
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and marzwoody

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Took Trujillo at -120. He's going to make the beating Diego put on Ross look like a pillow fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Diego is a better wrestler then Ross Pearson but they both have hands and throw them... Just saying they both bring the same toughness and grit into fights..

Even with that being said I'm on Abel Trujillo -130 too and that's that...

MD

Diego is a better wrestler then Ross Pearson but they both have hands and throw them...
    Probably the dumbest statement in SBR history. Outstanding.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Brad Tavarez vs Tim Boetsch - I'm trying to cap this fight now and this fight is a tricky one.. Both these guys haven't looked all that great in recent fights.. Kinda leaning for Tim Boetsch at +200.. Thinking Tim will try and grind on Brad Tavarez and win rounds on points..

Will also be looking at the "Tim Boetsch wins by decision" prop if the odds have serious value when it comes out..

More then anything though I was liking the over rounds bet until I saw the -285 up on the board which is pure crap... Both these slobs are durable and both have struggled mightily to finish off fighters recently....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-14 at 12:07 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Brad Tavarez vs Tim Boetsch - I'm trying to cap this fight now and this fight is a tricky one.. Both these guys haven't looked all that great in recent fights.. Kinda leaning for Tim Boetsch at +200..

Will also be looking at the "Tim Boetsch wins by decision" prop if the odds have serious value when it comes out..

More then anything though I was liking the over rounds bet until I saw the -285 up on the board which is pure crap... Both these slobs are durable and both have struggled mightily to finish off fighters recently....
    calling Tavares a slob, I don't get it.

Tavares runs through Boetsch here.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    calling Tavares a slob, I don't get it.

They're almost the exact same, in terms of how they fight, so Boetsch +200 has a lot of value.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol.. Nick The nub Newell... Never gonna live that one down I see Bumdeal.. That was probably my worst pick call ever.. I thought Nick Nub was gonna lock in the death choke.. He was a real wild card play going in and I took a shot and struck out.. It happens..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-14 at 12:27 PM.

marzwoody

MD

Lol.. Nick The nub Newell... Never gonna live that one down I see Bumdeal.. That was probably my worst pick call ever.. I thought Nick Nub was gonna lock in the death choke.. He was a real wild card play going in and I took a shot and struck out.. It happens..
    Yeah, but with the advantage of having one arm and STILL losing? Terrible bro. If Gaethje had one arm, Newell would have been KO'd within two minutes.

marzwoody

Brad Tavarez vs Tim Boetsch - I'm trying to cap this fight now and this fight is a tricky one.. Both these guys haven't looked all that great in recent fights.. Kinda leaning for Tim Boetsch at +200.. Thinking Tim will to try and grind on Brad Tavarez and win rounds on points..

Its not tricky.. Tavares is way to well rounded for boetsch.. its as simple as that boyz.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tavares hasn't run thru anyone lately, and I highly doubt he's gonna run thru Tim Boetsch whom is very tough to finish.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brad-Tavares-33095

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

They're almost the exact same, in terms of how they fight, so Boetsch +200 has a lot of value.
    Bruce will be introducing both as "slob fighters". They really are indistinguishable.

marzwoody

Tavares hasn't run thru anyone lately, and I highly doubt he's gonna run thru Tim Boetsch whom is very tough to finish.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brad-Tavares-33095
    Was 12-1 before loss to Romero...
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-04-14 at 12:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Why? To be fair he's got a point. I can think of numerous fighters tht have hands and dontthrow them, like nick Newell for instance...

oh wait

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, but with the advantage of having one arm and STILL losing? Terrible bro. If Gaethje had one arm, Newell would have been KO'd within two minutes.
    Yeah, yeah yeah.. For every bad pick I hyped up with posts and pics I probably called 10 winnerz. I'll take it... No one bats .1000 during a full season.. Not even Jibby...

Shit MD we both went down hard with that silly undersized Russian fighting Tito Ortiz.. We both hyped up that one and loaded up.. Another bad loss I suffered on this forum..

Nick Newell and that Tito Ortiz crap sub are my worst losses to date on this forum... I don't remember too many others that I hyped up so much and then lost though..

MD

Yeah, yeah yeah.. For every bad pick I hyped up with posts and pics I probably called 10 winnerz. I'll take it... No one bats .1000 during a full season.. Not even Jibby...

Shit MD we both went down hard with that silly undersized Russian fighting Tito Ortiz.. We both hyped up that one and loaded up.. Another bad loss I suffered on this forum..

Nick Newell and that Tito Ortiz crap sub are my worst losses to date on this forum... I don't remember too many others that I hyped up so much and then lost though..
    How is it that no matter how many times I talk to you, you never, ever understand what I'm saying? I've never taken shots at your record, but claiming that you're hitting at a 10:1 clip is sort of comical.

I do not criticize the results of your plays, I criticize the logic you use to justify them. Is that more clear?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How is it that no matter how many times I talk to you, you never, ever understand what I'm saying? I've never taken shots at your record, but claiming that you're hitting at a 10:1 clip is sort of comical.

I do not criticize the results of your plays, I criticize the logic you use to justify them. Is that more clear?
    You can criticize my results when I hype up a fighter big time and he then loses badly.. I deserve it and I even feel bad when and if people trailed me on it...

The fights I really hype up with posts and pics I am probably 10-1, maybe 10-2 in the last year on average.. Not so comical.. For example - Rumble Johnson I've been riding and he hasn't lost in years.. I hyped him up greatly in posts and with pics for every event he was in.. Gotta ride those win streaks with the bad arse fighters regardless of odds.. You do that and 10-1 doesn't seem so out landish. All favorites though..

Jon Jones is another fighter I've been riding and hyping up for years and I will continue to do just that.. I even road Nick Newell for a while til his last beat down loss.. Chris Weidman is another dude I haven't bet against as far back as I can remember..

My logic and reasoning is sound.. Is that clear enough for you MD?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-14 at 12:46 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Thats jibbehrish
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and cheeese

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Enough fun and games fellas and back too the current fights on hand - There is money to be made!!!

Gray Maynard vs Fabrico Camoes -

This fight I don't even feel I need to cap, this style match up really favors Gray Maynard.. I can see Maynard finishing off the older Brazilian in this one.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Fabricio-Camoes-2427

-300 odds are crap so this will be a parlay play for me..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-14 at 01:08 PM.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

You can criticize my results when I hype up a fighter big time and he then loses badly.. I deserve it and I even feel bad when and if people trailed me on it...

The fights I really hype up with posts and pics I am probably 10-1, maybe 10-2 in the last year on average.. Not so comical.. For example - Rumble Johnson I've been riding and he hasn't lost in years.. I hyped him up greatly in posts and with pics for every event he was in.. Gotta ride those win streaks with the bad arse fighters regardless of odds.. You do that and 10-1 doesn't seem so out landish. All favorites though..

Jon Jones is another fighter I've been riding and hyping up for years and I will continue to do just that.. I even road Nick Newell for a while til his last beat down loss.. Chris Weidman is another dude I haven't bet against as far back as I can remember..

My logic and reasoning is sound.. Is that clear enough for you MD?
    10 and 2 is Great Jibby Keep up the good work

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

I wasn't criticizing your Newell play, I was making a joke about the "they have hands" comment

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ All good Bumdeal..

Write ups are starting to come in.. Main card breakdown only.. This guy seems to make a few key points on each fight... http://www.mmaartmartial.com/ufc-fig...7-predictions/

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Enough fun and games fellas and back too the current fights on hand - There is money to be made!!!

Gray Maynard vs Fabrico Camoes -

This fight I don't even feel I need to cap, this style match up really favors Gray Maynard.. I can see Maynard finishing off the older Brazilian in this one.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Fabricio-Camoes-2427

-300 odds are crap so this will be a parlay play for me..
    aw JIBBY...cmon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Prelims...

Shawn Jordan -190 vs Jack May - Well this Jack May dude really hasn't fought anyone worth mentioning yet, the dude is a giant at 6'8".. Shawn Jordan hasn't looked good in his last 2.. Shawn is only 6 feet tall and is certainly going into this fight a little short...

This is a look at Jack May, fast forward the vid to 4:25..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbp8LMv_yUI

Still gotta think Shawn Jordan can find a way to beat a tub like this.. Shawn is a seasoned vet but looks to be unmotivated lately in his last 2, he still should be better in most areas then this unproven Jack May..

I need to find out more about the current shape and conditioning of Shawn Jordan.. If you guys know something I don't please post it up... Trying to work this fight out and so far everything is pointing to Shawn Jordan in this one...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Shawn-Jordan-45624

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Prelims...

Shawn Jordan -190 vs Jack May - Well this Jack May dude really hasn't fought anyone worth mentioning yet, the dude is a giant at 6'8".. Shawn Jordan hasn't looked good in his last 2.. Shawn is only 6 feet tall and is certainly going into this fight a little short...

This is a look at Jack May, fast forward the vid to 4:25..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbp8LMv_yUI

Still gotta think Shawn Jordan can find a way to beat a tub like this.. Shawn is a seasoned vet but looks to be unmotivated lately in his last 2, he still should be better in most areas then this unproven Jack May..

I need to find out more about the current shape and conditioning of Shawn Jordan.. If you guys know something I don't please post it up... Trying to work this fight out and so far everything is pointing to Shawn Jordan in this one...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Shawn-Jordan-45624
    Cliff notes:

- Jordan is coming in short, notice? Not to be confused with "short notice"
    - Jordan is an unmotivated but seasoned vegetable.
    - Jack May is unproven and hasn't fought any one with a name.

Ya don't get much more cerebral than that fellas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Cliff notes:

- Jordan is coming in short, notice? Not to be confused with "short notice"
    - Jordan is an unmotivated but seasoned vegetable.
    - Jack May is unproven and hasn't fought any one with a name.

Ya don't get much more cerebral than that fellas.
    Some serious cerebral parsley going on in that post for sure.

All in on the salat guy.

Thanks JIbbbeeehh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Great, another constructive post not talking about any of the fight match ups.. I honestly don't know how some of you guys pick these fights correctly if you never care to discuss them????That's being cerebral or lack there of Wilbro if you ask me....

Just trying to Monday Night Quarterback these fights and now got a target on my back just for sharing on this Event Thread. SOB!!! Rat bastards........

Trying to figure out which of these fights have the most value and chance of winning.. Throwing up the basics for now as the info continues to pour in.. Was hoping some of you guys can expand on what basics I posted up.. I guess I was hoping for too much.

Bunch of frigg'n Rummies posting right now... I will survive this!!! LOL..
    Attached Images  

First 123456 ... Last