MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Ill be proud to wear the patch. and it would be an honor to sleep with an alpha stud such as rocky. and i know what you mean, but i wasent being a c-nt. the guy thinks that no one on this forum, can / is winning becuz hes not. hes a focking idiot... lol.
    You're always being a c-nt. I'm always being a c-nt. Nunya's always being a c-nt. Let's lay the cards on the table and let them fall fall like a house of dominoes... Checkmate.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're always being a c-nt. I'm always being a c-nt. Nunya's always being a c-nt. Let's lay the cards on the table and let them fall fall like a house of dominoes... Checkmate.
    I suppose. lol. being a bit of a c-nt is good.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

man i just checked this to laugh again, and you guys are fckin fags its actually sad
    rocky is so alpha on a forum lmaooo in real life hes probably a small insecure loser or a fat slob
    MD youre basically a peasant, you think youre so intelligent and funny, reality check your a weirdo and a complete idiot... thomson was -210 not -350 for the 5th time and +600 would be the odds for the 5 fight parlay you down syndrome waste of life moron.

now good night ill probably check this again in a few days to see what you losers have to say to get another good laugh

JIBBY, and brooks you 2 guys are alright in my books

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    man i just checked this to laugh again, and you guys are fckin fags its actually sad
    rocky is so alpha on a forum lmaooo in real life hes probably a small insecure loser or a fat slob
    MD youre basically a peasant, you think youre so intelligent and funny, reality check your a weirdo and a complete idiot... thomson was -210 not -350 for the 5th time and +600 would be the odds for the 5 fight parlay you down syndrome waste of life moron.
    I support this message... LOL....

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I support this message... LOL....
    JIBBBY, every time I take a shit, it feels as if you're escaping my asshole and porlaying my toilet. Could you stop doing that?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

shit has gotten real in here.

anyone getting into a flamewar with rocky is hilarious to me.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    shit has gotten real in here.

anyone getting into a flamewar with rocky is hilarious to me.
    In the beginning, there were only morons. If you ask me, the light's winning.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    If you say so pal.. you can try and speak for me but you will only be laughed at, because you obviously have no clue what bets i make / how much i bet etc.

Your clearly losing otherwise you woudent think everyone else is losing which is fine but dont be so ignorant.

I have never "lost it all" as i have always bet a set amount of extra money reserved for betting on MMA.

I'm not a thick degenerate gambler like some others may be.

I'm doing you the favor of replying to you this time because i generally think your uninformed, but next time you will ignored as per usual.

And the past five events have been simple to make money on. if you coudent maybe you should find a new hobby.
    i know most people on here are losing just based on reading their bets they post on the forum...its really that simple...i don't need to make anything up or assume...i just see constant losers and rare occasional winners that don't make up for loses...this isn't rocket science...simple math...maybe theres a couple guys making some side $ here n there but they're not making any real life changing money and you def. don't fall under that category...you post losing bets then say they were practice bets for the real thing...that screams loser...i see guys posting massive losing bets then claiming they miraculously arbed out and made profit...that screams loser...i see guys posting plays on twitter and burying themselves but somehow up overall on personal plays that never see the light of day...that screams loser...thats the majority of this forum...make a thread and keep track of you air bets if you really want anyone to believe you're winning at this...youre not and you know you're not...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    i know most people on here are losing just based on reading their bets they post on the forum...its really that simple...i don't need to make anything up or assume...i just see constant losers and rare occasional winners that don't make up for loses...this isn't rocket science...simple math...maybe theres a couple guys making some side $ here n there but they're not making any real life changing money and you def. don't fall under that category...you post losing bets then say they were practice bets for the real thing...that screams loser...i see guys posting massive losing bets then claiming they miraculously arbed out and made profit...that screams loser...i see guys posting plays on twitter and burying themselves but somehow up overall on personal plays that never see the light of day...that screams loser...thats the majority of this forum...make a thread and keep track of you air bets if you really want anyone to believe you're winning at this...youre not and you know you're not...
    Lets play count the (Wins) Lol stop wasting my time man. i have never said i make life changing money, you dumb fock. i just do this as a hobby to make some extra cash and the fights more exciting... the reason i dont post my bets in a thread is because i really cant be bothered and the way i bet is complicated. i make back up parlays and sometimes dont even bet until a few minutes before the fight... keep hating ya loser! hahaha.
    proof 1.jpg
    proof 2.jpg
    proof 3.jpg

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

MarzGoaty

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

JIBBBY, every time I take a shit, it feels as if you're escaping my asshole and porlaying my toilet. Could you stop doing that?
    That's a little graphic and way too much personal information shared if you ask me... Thank you for thinking of me while taking a dump though anyways... I actually feel flattered MD....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post

now good night ill probably check this again in a few days to see what you losers have to say to get another good laugh

JIBBY, and brooks you 2 guys are alright in my books
    Lookswise I'm actually quite stunning. Not fat at all. Perfect hair teeth and a nice firm ass. I'm tall dark and handsome as the ladies tell me. I'm sure I could get you to admit that I'm dreamy. Considering you're a little queer I bet I can even get you to perform oral satisfaction on my overwhelming pekker.

I hate to burst your bubble bro because I am a true alpha legend. An absolute stud. I do not brag because quite honestly its exhausting to be groped and stalked by so many women.

I would also fock your punkassup in any battle you want to engage in. Verbal, hand to hand, air battle, etc etc. Face it pal I'm just an overall greater human specimen than you and your shit genes will ever be. Suck me hard fatboy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and MD

MD

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Lookswise I'm actually quite stunning. Not fat at all. Perfect hair teeth and a nice firm ass. I'm tall dark and handsome as the ladies tell me. I'm sure I could get you to admit that I'm dreamy. Considering you're a little queer I bet I can even get you to perform oral satisfaction on my overwhelming pekker.

I hate to burst your bubble bro because I am a true alpha legend. An absolute stud. I do not brag because quite honestly its exhausting to be groped and stalked by so many women.

I would also fock your punkassup in any battle you want to engage in. Verbal, hand to hand, air battle, etc etc. Face it pal I'm just an overall greater human specimen than you and your shit genes will ever be. Suck me hard fatboy.
    I've never been so proud to call you my son.

Whores on me.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

rewatched brown v lawler.....brown is tough as nails lol

First ... 16171819