Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pound for pound best...

1. Fedor- his resume speaks for itself. Never been defeated (i won't even begin to discuss the loss on his record because if you consider that a loss, you're a moron). Has dominated every opponent he's ever faced, not to mention guys much bigger than him. Has defeated the 2nd greatest heavyweight of all-time twice (Big Nog)
    2. BJ Penn- hasn't lost a lightweight fight in 8 years, and that was a decision when he was 22...this was so long ago that he actually had hair. This guy has only lost to the best of the best, and those guys were much bigger than him and at higher weight classes. His first fight against GSP, he was robbed despite leaving GSP a bloody mess, and the 2nd time, he cheated. He submitted Matt Hughes, the greatest welterweight of all time, in the prime of his career in the 1st round, and in the rematch he was destroying hughes until breaking his rib. He cleaned out the lightweight division in 5 seconds without even trying.
    3. Anderson Silva- never lost a UFC fight, ran through the UFC weight division in 5 seconds, destroying the overrated UFC poster boys Rich Franklin and Forrest Griffin and showing them that they are indeed inferior athletes.
    4. GSP- as much as I hate to admit it, GSP, despite being a gay rights activist, is a great wrestler. Ever since his embarrassing performance against Matt Serra, he has lay n prayed plenty of opponents on his way to victory, and at this moment seems to be as unbeatable as any UFC champion.
    5. Shogun- after dominating Machida all 5 rounds, the judges decided to rob Shogun because he fought for Pride and it would make Dana look bad if all the Pride guys came over and took all the belts (which they already have anyways.) With wins over Machida, Liddell, and Rampage, Shogun will be the greatest LHW of all time within a year or so...
    6. Hendo,Mousasi, Brock, Rampage, and Aldo- all are honorable mentions for their current status in MMA, but are currently not the top dogs in their weight class (except Aldo, who has only recently become champ)

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore. ...

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    GSP, despite being a gay rights activist
    What does this have to do with MMA? Ignorant much?

I think Forrest Griffin should be on the list. He is my hero.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    What does this have to do with MMA? Ignorant much? I think Forrest Griffin should be on the list. He is my hero.
    Forrest Griffin's ur hero? a guy who cries and runs out of the octagon instead of shaking his opponent's hand (twice) is your hero? What a loser, he cried after the Jardine fight, cried after the Spider fight, I love how this guy is an inspiration for white guys everywhere...yes, you can get giftwrapped decisions if you're a white guy even if you get your ass kicked in every right (see rampage and Tito fights)

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Once Mousasi beats a top ten guy in his division then you start to think about him being somewhere in the top 25 P4P....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Good list.

Where would you put Mike Brown and Mauricio Rua?

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Forrest Griffin's ur hero? a guy who cries and runs out of the octagon instead of shaking his opponent's hand (twice) is your hero? What a loser, he cried after the Jardine fight, cried after the Spider fight, I love how this guy is an inspiration for white guys everywhere...yes, you can get giftwrapped decisions if you're a white guy even if you get your ass kicked in every right (see rampage and Tito fights)
    I have been brainwashed by Dana White and the UFC. I love their white poster boys who are gift wrapped decisions.

If you can't tell... I'm rarely serious and always sarcastic.

Chuck Liddell could beat everyone on that list!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Chuck gonna beat Tito....AGAIN.

squallsquall
    squallsquall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

When exactly has GSP lay'n prayed?

Also, the bottom part of your list is overall pretty laughable.