Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Jon Fitch talks about why he wouldn't be surprised to see the UFC fixing fights,

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/7/4/...cryptocurrency

Jon Fitch talks about why he wouldn't be surprised to see the UFC fixing fights, his unique cryptocurrency sponsorship and his take on oversaturation in MMA.
    I dont know what I have to do to open your eyes people.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Funny how Fitch and some other guys used to be UFC "Company Men" and now they cant say enough bad things about them. Interesting tht Koscheck and Fitch are best buddies yet on completely opposite ends of spectrum regarding their position with UFC...Kos has made shit loads of money from them while Fitch seems to of made barely anything in comparison

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

does Kos have a lot of money? I assumed he just maxed out his cr3dit c-rds like an idiot.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    does Kos have a lot of money? I assumed he just maxed out his cr3dit c-rds like an idiot.
    When talking about how much money Kos has, Dana brought up that he owns at least one jet, and a bunch of other crazy shit. Seems he's doing ok, but who knows.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Judging from his rather lovely crib, planes, and multiple property portfolio and business investments id guess he does alright!

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/7/4/...cryptocurrency

I dont know what I have to do to open your eyes people.
    you can start by providing a single shred of actual proof perhaps?
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave Tommy Blingshyne 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    you can start by providing a single shred of actual proof perhaps?
    Thats alright tommy, Im sure when there was a 4 page thread of pride being faked you didnt demand proof. Im sure you quoted Cheal Sonnen as your source. Real credible guy huh?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

http://www.global-mma.com/t8544-proo...-not-just-ties

The Shady Zuffa UFC Purchase - Smoking Gun Proof

Bob Meyrowitz in his own words quite in depth in a 2006 NHB with Eddie Goldman Interview... The most damning evidence ever. Likely Meyerowitz doesn't go here as in depth much due to potential legal issues with the Fertitta's. He really let it slip here though....

NO HOLDS BARRED: Eddie Goldman Speaks With Bob Meyrowitz - July 19, 2006

On this week's edition of NO HOLDS BARRED, host Eddie Goldman speaks with Bob Meyrowitz, former CEO of eYada.com and Semaphore Entertainment Group (SEG), which started and produced the original Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) shows from 1993 to 2000.

Bob offers his take on what he thinks of the current UFC product and the level of talent in it under its present owner, Zuffa. He also refutes the many factually incorrect articles that have appeared mainly in newspapers claiming that when SEG put on UFC shows, there were no rules, that the company ran from sanctioning by state athletic commissions, and that the level of athlete in the early UFC's was low.

He recounts how UFC was sanctioned by the New York State Athletic Commission in late 1996, but how the commission double-crossed UFC at the last moment. He discusses UFC's attempt in 1999 to get sanctioned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, and who on that commission opposed its sanctioning.

Plus, he tells us who among the mainstream media and numerous boxing writers now commenting on UFC and its history have actually bothered to contact him to find out his views and what occurred.

Plus, Bob talks about his plans to run a new mixed martial arts event in the very near future, plans which have not been completely finalized yet but are expected to be so in a very short time. And he tells us what his attitude is towards the mixed martial arts and fight media, as well as other promoters, an issue which has again come to the fore.

@31:55 - Meyrowitz recounts the history of events surrounding the SEG's UFC's first attempt at sanctioning in Nevada & the role Lorenzo Fertitta played as an NSAC commissioner and later the purchaser of the UFC.

@18:50 - History of UFC sanctioning in New Jersey & New york or attempted sanctioning in Nevada.

https://ia600201.us.archive.org/6/it...witz/nhb20.mp3

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

pure silence thats what I expect from SBR

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

pure silence thats what I expect from SBR
    Everyone is still waiting for PROOF of UFC fixed fights. Oh. And Ken Shamrock avoiding a punch & going for a leg lock is NOT proof of anything except that Ken Shamrock sucks.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to consider UFC and MMA in general of being clean from the overreaching hands of corruption and fixing but as time passed by and the sport grew into the popular mainstream it's no longer just being watched by devoted followers and is now like any other sport as far as popularity. With this popularity and fans comes money and where there is money you'll always find the "snakes nearby. Take in to account the wagering going n worldwide on it and like always those in control who are motivated by greed are gonna guarantee themselves cut of this money.It's not hard to see that fight outcomes are being predetermined and are not two individuals actually competing like it should be. Don't believe me? Go ahead and reminisce by watching some fights in the early days of UFC. Follow that by watching some current fights and I believe you (if open minded) will begin to see many what I call suspect activities by fighters, refs and judges alike. I could make an entire video full of proof of fixing in MMA but your not gonna see what you don't want t see I you know what I am saying. Bottom line is this...MMA just like all other sporting events which see massive amounts of money being placed on it's outcomes will inevitably lead to rigging. The only real solution is to have independent committees overseeing them who have the authority to hand down significant punishment up to but not limited to lifetime bans and criminal as well as civil prosecution.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Everyone is still waiting for PROOF of UFC fixed fights. Oh. And Ken Shamrock avoiding a punch & going for a leg lock is NOT proof of anything except that Ken Shamrock sucks.
    SO Cheal said Pride is fixed and every single person here believed him. I post documented video proof of a botched fix and It's not proof? Okay you got me Zuffa is the realest thing on planet earth! Good day!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I used to consider UFC and MMA in general of being clean from the overreaching hands of corruption and fixing but as time passed by and the sport grew into the popular mainstream it's no longer just being watched by devoted followers and is now like any other sport as far as popularity. With this popularity and fans comes money and where there is money you'll always find the "snakes nearby. Take in to account the wagering going n worldwide on it and like always those in control who are motivated by greed are gonna guarantee themselves cut of this money.It's not hard to see that fight outcomes are being predetermined and are not two individuals actually competing like it should be. Don't believe me? Go ahead and reminisce by watching some fights in the early days of UFC. Follow that by watching some current fights and I believe you (if open minded) will begin to see many what I call suspect activities by fighters, refs and judges alike. I could make an entire video full of proof of fixing in MMA but your not gonna see what you don't want t see I you know what I am saying. Bottom line is this...MMA just like all other sporting events which see massive amounts of money being placed on it's outcomes will inevitably lead to rigging. The only real solution is to have independent committees overseeing them who have the authority to hand down significant punishment up to but not limited to lifetime bans and criminal as well as civil prosecution.
    Well said, no one here will support you though. They ignore clear video proof and direct knowledge from insiders. But hey in the 1980's everyone thought WWF was real too.

Ron_Paul_2012

Well said, no one here will support you though. They ignore clear video proof and direct knowledge from insiders. But hey in the 1980's everyone thought WWF was real too.
    I have never said that fighters have never thrown fights. I'm sure they have. I wouldn't be surprised if Rony Markes threw his last fight vs Thiago Santos. You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Oh. And I'm still waiting for PROOF that Zuffa brass got together with a fighter and paid him or her to throw a fight.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Just go read the pride thread. Everyone but one considered it 100 percent true and no one needed PROOF except Chael's word. The gif speaks for itself. Like Mikal said, see want you want to see. I didnt write the article or interview Fitch. Im just posting the news for the guys who want to look deeper.

Ron_Paul_2012

If if I had that I wouldnt post it. I dont want a multi million dollar lawsuit. Just go read the pride thread. Everyone but one considered it 100 percent true and no one needed PROOF except Chael's word. The gif speaks for itself. Like Mikal said, see want you want to see. I didnt write the article or interview Fitch. Im just posting the news for the guys who want to look deeper.
    I have to ask. So do you think that there were never any thrown fights in Pride? Oh. And no one except 12 year old boys & 85 IQ morons thought that pro wrasslin' in the 80's was real.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dare i point out that Fitch was talking about "in the future" ( not past tense)

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thing thats corrupt is judging.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Like the avatar. The book was a great read. Corruption exists in sports no doubt. But I'm still waiting for proof of Zuffa brass having a meeting with any fighter ahead of a match & paying that fighter to throw the fight. It will NEVER happen. Zuffa has way to much to lose. Anyway here's an interview that you might find interesting. Brian Tuohy's interview starts at the 33:47 mark. Enjoy.

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 07-05-14 at 10:33 AM.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

pride had freak show fights. And they were glorious. I never saw anything like this in pride. UFC top of the food chain fighters!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Pride was pure class. Fighters had style and grace.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

The judges and referees are far more manipulatable than the athletes.

There was some insane point deductions recently in Brazil that definitely had me shaking my head.

Eworth1986
    Eworth1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 900

Fitch made over a few million during his time in the UFC ... Maybe he doesn't know money management like his buddy

Tommy Blingshyne

Thats alright tommy, Im sure when there was a 4 page thread of pride being faked you didnt demand proof. Im sure you quoted Cheal Sonnen as your source. Real credible guy huh?
    still waiting...youve posted this countless times and it shows nothing but ken shamrock being a doofus and getting caught off balance contemplating one of his retarded leg locks as rich throws a strike...anytime you wanna post a shred of actual evidence tho ill all eyes and ears

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    still waiting...youve posted this countless times and it shows nothing but ken shamrock being a doofus and getting caught off balance contemplating one of his retarded leg locks as rich throws a strike...anytime you wanna post a shred of actual evidence tho ill all eyes and ears
    yeah okay LIke this Mikail fellow said "guys are only gonna wanna see what they want to see"

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    yeah okay LIke this Mikail fellow said "guys are only gonna wanna see what they want to see"
    my dude, you have yet to post anything remotely convincing for someone that obsesses over UFC cheating conspiracies...please feel free to post anything anytime to convince me...so far you've failed miserably yet made yourself look dumber each time...wont hold my breathe

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wouldn't doubt if some fighters purposely threw fights over the years betting the other guy(I remember much talk about Yves Edwards throwing the fight against Mark Hominick, who was a big dog in that fight) But the UFC doesn't need to fix anything. Look at how many favorite fighters got upset and screwed up future plans for events. Why weren't these fights fixed?

For fighters making barely any cash, you can bet if they are told to throw a fight and get cut at some point, they will surely blow the whistle.

cTessitore
    cTessitore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I agree they are 'selling' more stand up fighters and therefore matching up fighters in more 'exciting' matches.... not sure how you fake an ass kicking. I agree they set guys up to fight in order to best promote their events, like the WWE, but the action is undoubtedly real... although some fights look......