THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor (June 21, 2014)

NBC Sports Network, 9 p.m. ET
    David Branch vs. Jesse Taylor (middleweight title)
    Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Rick Glenn (featherweight title)
    Jessica Aguilar vs. Emi Fujino (women's strawweight title)
    Luiz Firmino vs. Tyson Griffin
    Nick LoBosco vs. Lance Palmer

6 p.m. ET
    Dave Huckaba vs. Derrick Mehmen
    Rudy Morales vs. Timur Valiev
    Angel DeAnda vs. Krasimir Mladenov
    Marciea Allen vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
    Brandon Hempleman vs. Andrew Yates
    Justin Jaynes vs. Jimmy Spicuzza
    Lynn Alvarez vs. Sofia Bagherdai
    Tanner Cowan vs. A.J. Williams

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Glad to see a thread started for this event... Now we talking!!!!!http://www.wsof.com/videos/official-wsof-10-promo-671550#

Short Breakdowns and predictions enjoy..... http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/18/58...redictions-mma
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-18-14 at 08:27 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

awesome. had no idea there was an event Friday.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    awesome. had no idea there was an event Friday.
    Legacy FC 32 and Glory 17 are on Friday. WSOF 10 is Saturday evening.

I'm betting this one smallish. I took the over 4½ rounds on the female Strawweight title fight between Jessica Aguilar & Emi Fujino; same on the main event between David Branch & Jesse Taylor with the inaugural Middleweight belt on the line. On the Georgi K. vs Rick Glenn Welterweight championship fight I took the under 3½ rounds. Also bet Jesse Taylor straight up and a parlay of Aguilar + Georgi K.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm on the U4.5 in the Aguilar fight. Does Branch have good Tdd? I missed his last couple fights, but I saw him fight DJ I think it was last year.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

The current line on the under on the gergi/Glenn fight is delicious.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I'm on the U4.5 in the Aguilar fight. Does Branch have good Tdd? I missed his last couple fights, but I saw him fight DJ I think it was last year.
    Emi Fujino has never been stopped in 26 pro & amateur fights. Are you expecting Jessica Aguilar will be the first to do so? It's certainly a possibility, but +155 isn't enough for me to take that gamble.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

She's never fought outside of Japan either or been scheduled to fight 5x5 min rounds. Some of her fights have even been 2x5 mins. It's a pretty big change for her, and she's a grappling based fighter facing a superior grappler which is hard to deal with. Everyone she fought and lost a decision to wasn't very good, except of course mega megu.
    I'm a little worried that she couldn't do it when they fought

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Betting for a finish in a fight with fighters who haven't been finished, cool

-edit- nvm someone already pointed this out lol

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Yes but Jibby logic would say that the under is due to happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Good info on the women gents...

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Emi-Fujino-10006

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jessica-Aguilar-15174

Might be worth a play on the underdog Emi for a few small bucks with those odds being offered up.. Aguilar is the poster girl for WSOF and she certainly is not expected to lose this bout though..

Ronster - there is no dueness due in over/unders.. LOL..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 11:20 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Does Branch have good Tdd?
    http://themmareport.com/2013/09/wsof...llo-villefort/

Decent doubles..... Can he take down Team Quests Jessie Taylor? Perhaps.......http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/David-Branch-32431

I'm kinda liking Branch's chances in this bout... Hell bent on a play though.. Tough pick to call..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 11:31 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

So, are we all just wikicapping now?

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Branch was able to stuff a lot of rumbles takedowns.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    So, are we all just wikicapping now?
    It's getting really depressing. The level of analysis has gone down, despite the level of intelligence seemingly going up. I think the problem is that we're getting some intelligent guys who just don't know shit about MMA, coupled with some legitimate idiots.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    It's getting really depressing. The level of analysis has gone down, despite the level of intelligence seemingly going up. I think the problem is that we're getting some intelligent guys who just don't know shit about MMA, coupled with some legitimate idiots.
    I think the board is just as funny as it was a year ago despite Gabe's face turn.

This board now and always will be a comedy board first and foremost followed by forum for rooster talk.

MMA is way down on the list of discussions.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I think the board is just as funny as it was a year ago despite Gabe's face turn.

This board now and always will be a comedy board first and foremost followed by forum for rooster talk.

MMA is way down on the list of discussions.
    Then what does Thor come here for? He never laughs, and he vomits with rage if you mention cack around his asshole.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Am I drunk or did someone srsly post sherdog fighter links?

Also, MD - Thor is here for the tasty food recipes...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Haha

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Am I drunk or did someone srsly post sherdog fighter links?

Also, MD - Thor is here for the tasty food recipes...
    He's been doing it for months. Same guy who said Jason High needed to keep it standing against dos Anjos and try to stuff all of his takedowns. He is absolutely cancerous to the board, which is a shame, because he's not a bad guy, but Jesus, man, I want to visit this forum less and less every time I see him jibbying around.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

wtf no one is talkin about my boiii georgiooooooooo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, lead by example then MD and up the level of bout conversations on the event threads.. Love to read up on some fight predictions or inside fighter stuff from ya but instead it's just always complaints or internet battles between you and other guys..

Now that gets depressing after a while...

Hey, If the Sherdog and Wiki links I post up bothers some of you guys I won't do it anymore.. Just ment as a quick look in source in reference to that post topic but not the end all for handicapping...

I really don't get all the hate for Wiki and Sherdod fighter links as I find them very useful.. Helps with the overall breakdown... You guys too smart and cool for that?

Hmmm?? Confused really....
    Attached Images  

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

HOW ABOUT TYSON GRIFFIN, is he washed up now? Chin and confidence gone? Too stationary of target and predictable these days? Abandoned his wrestling maybe too now? Should this be a no play even against a guy like Luiz Fermino whom is actually favored going in????

Thoughts, no Sherdog or Wiki links on this post..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 06:11 PM.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods, please rename Jibby to Sherdog Holmes
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave Skel 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well, lead by example then MD and up the level of bout conversations on the event threads.. Love to read up on some fight predictions or inside fighter stuff from ya but instead it's just always complaints or internet battles between you and other guys..

Now that gets depressing after a while...

Hey, If the Sherdog and Wiki links I post up bothers some of you guys I won't do it anymore.. Just ment as a quick look in source in reference to that post topic but not the end all for handicapping...

I really don't get all the hate for Wiki and Sherdod fighter links as I find them very useful.. Helps with the overall breakdown... You guys too smart and cool for that?

Hmmm?? Confused really....
    You're not wrong.

As for wiki and sherdog links, I'll give you an analogy; imagine if you were working at Burger King (look around the forum for inspiration), and you were pretty good at your job. You can reproduce pretty much any item on the menu from muscle memory, and do it well. You know the store inside and out. One day, a new guy shows up, and he insists on telling you every single day not to forget to put ketchup on the burgers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Fair enough MD... I think that's being a little silly though if you ask me.. Keeping it real - it sounds more like some of you guys are just trying to act cool, project such an MMA brilliance on line that you don't even need to look, read or even consider Sherdog and Wiki links. That would be a mistake if that's the case....

I always believe more information is good information, I though I was being helpful with the quick look in record links as it saves time and helps reference on same web page..

I thought of posting last fight vids for the fighters in discussion links too.. Just trying to help, inform and be a team player always. Also rather win money then look cool and seem brilliant online
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 06:16 PM.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Abosolutely, I think the line is a little off. It's not an overbet or anything, and I'm surprised you guys thought I wouldn't realize fujino has never been finished

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Then what does Thor come here for? He never laughs, and he vomits with rage if you mention cack around his asshole.
    u would be surprised how much i laugh. I have been working a lot so i can't be around much. I come here cause my old site is dying a slow death and there is more traffic here. Not sure if there are new guys here or just new names. By the way in my handicapping notes i think this weekend was the weekend Fedor got beat.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

^^ Fair enough MD... I think that's being a little silly though if you ask me.. Keeping it real - it sounds more like some of you guys are just trying to act cool, project such an MMA brilliance on line that you don't even need to look, read or even consider Sherdog and Wiki links. That would be a mistake if that's the case....

I always believe more information is good information, I though I was being helpful with the quick look in record links as it saves time and helps reference on same web page..

I though of posting last fight vids for the fighters in discussion links too.. Just trying to help, inform and be a team player always. Also rather win money then look cool and seem brilliant online
    I don't think anyone's objective is to look cool on an online forum... Well...maybe my boy skel, but that's about it you shouldn't really need to go to sherdog to look up who these guys are if this is the main sport you bet on. You should already know this stuff just by how many events you watch and how much tape and notes you have.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

MD

I thought of posting last fight vids for the fighters in discussion links too.. Just trying to help, inform and be a team player always. Also rather win money then look cool and seem brilliant online
    Let me give you the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you on this forum: we know where the ketchup is.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

MD, that burger king analogy made me chuckle for how it was somehow both non remarkable and obscure. Lol, well done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let me give you the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you on this forum: we know where the ketchup is.
    If you say so..

Reviewing and even re-reading the basics and obviousness of a fighter keeps the mind refreshed and up to date.. Nothing falls thru the cracks so to speak.. If you are a step ahead and bets are already in then reading the post, wiki, sherdog, or whatever don't apply then... If waiting, researching, still trying to figure out style match up, trends, etc, then the basics can help even with a 2nd go over I would think.

Unless you have a photo graphic memory and don't need refreshing which I don't have, then the quick record and history links help when going back to the post come wager time.. I was never good at remembering my homework anyways.. ..

Received and understood MD anyways - Hey but knowing where the ketchup is doesn't always guarantee there is ketchup in the bottle...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 08:26 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think anyone's objective is to look cool on an online forum.
    Sure about that Dwil?

MMA is tough sport to bet on.. Sometimes u r hot sometimes u r not.. Doing your homework isn't always good enough... Few players are consistent and win regularly.. That's where I want to be.. Make a living on the side with this... Came on this forum to turn it up a notch.. Learn the gambling side of MMA betting.. So far so good...

Thanks guys!!!! Live betting is cool... Money to be made with that for sure..
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 08:35 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

HOW ABOUT TYSON GRIFFIN, is he washed up now? Chin and confidence gone? Too stationary of target and predictable these days? Abandoned his wrestling maybe too now? Should this be a no play even against a guy like Luiz Fermino whom is actually favored going in????

Thoughts, no Sherdog or Wiki links on this post..

Ok no replies or comments on this fight so I will give it a shot -

Tyson Griffin is a grinder and can wrestle, we all know him well.. He's well rounded and experienced but his chin, head movement and timing are slowing and or are all suspect now, but he's facing a guy that doesn't knock out people.. Ideal matchup for TG I believe.. WSOF has set the big UFC name up for a win.. Tyson has fought the best in the past and came from the UFC.. Luiz not so the case but he does come from the BlackZilians which is saying something...

My underdog pick of this card anyways will be Tyson Griffin.. No guarantees but I think he will simply out work and out grind Luiz for a decision win... Over round bet REALLY looks good in this one also!!!

Sorry can't help myself....lol... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Luiz-Firmino-1978
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-14 at 09:59 PM.

Pmoney
    Pmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

I joined this forum just to say..... Jiiiiiiiibbbbeeeeehhhhhh!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

1234 ... Last