MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Problem with having another system is that it can only complicate the matter; the half-point system leaves even more room for incompetency. The issue is deeply rooted in judges' misunderstanding of the sport, and until that's addressed, everything else is for nought.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i bet Diego im not sure what everyone is talking about. I had it 30-27 also for Diego. All the face breaking punches he landed on Pearsons hands shouldn't be over looked. Thank you Jesus.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    Diego should really be 0-6 in his last 6 fights. His 3 'wins' during this time were very questionable decision wins over Kampmann, Gomi, and Pearson. The latest Pearson one being the worst obviously.
    i didn't see the Gomi fight but the rest i got the same vibe as u. The Kampman fight was a joke. Im surprised they let Melendez win. Even tho that was easily two to 1 it was closer than the Kampman and Pearson fights

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i bet Diego im not sure what everyone is talking about. I had it 30-27 also for Diego. All the face breaking punches he landed on Pearsons hands shouldn't be over looked. Thank you Jesus.
    Agreed. I gave the second round to Pearson, but I had it 29-28 Sanchez. Check out my breakdown here:
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-25-14 at 11:31 AM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

in light of that Sanchez debacle...i resurrected/repackaged the essence of a recent thread's posts that deals with the systemic roots of the "prevalence of shitty judging" problem...but WARNING: it'll still make your eyes bleed
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-25-14 at 11:31 AM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

kinda like all the "lip smashes to the elbow"

and "lip drops to the knee" that E.Silva landed on Brown...

I actually had him ahead on points at the time he was TKO'd...early too, i might add

______

come on people, get real...

if you watch the "unarmed Rodney King pummelling 4 Los Angeles policemen" classic fight footage enough times with the audio off...and in slow motion...you don't understand all the outrage...especially if you had sharp-underdog money on the cops being the aggreived party...by the way, the judge and jury got that one "right" too...Rodney assaulted the poor cops who were just trying to defend themselves
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-08-14 at 03:33 PM.

First 12