TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Yeah i bet on diego over jury but i think jury is a harder matchup for diego than pearson because of his reach/height and overall grappling ability.
    Jury would destroy Pearson.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

The fight before his last fight.
    You consistently post the worst analysis I've ever seen on SBR. It's seriously getting ridiculous; RDA dominates Cerrone on the feet, but Jason High, a pure wrestler, needs to keep it standing because RDA "is a black belt" and "has a lot of losses". Nobody needs a wiki breakdown.
    Well, then I guess you will consistently disagree with the anaylsis of current MMA articles, experts analysis from UFC panels, the new reports posted on main stream MMA websites, MMA writers and colleges that I know, etc. as well... I don't stray to far from most of those reads MD and the fights that I've seen and watched which is mostly all of them.. I provide links in my posts to show I'm not just throwing shiiit at a fan either..

I've won money in the last 4 UFC cards just off picking straight up fight winners.. Bellator last 2.. Betting accordingly to each fight which I think is strong and or a weak play... If my analysis are the worst on SBR then I probably wouldn't be winning money and I most likely wouldn't be getting paid for my write ups either...

MD don't read my posts if they bother you pal.. I'm not forcing you...

DIEGO SANCHEZ - has regressed as a fighter over the years.. He has not evolved as a fighter and remains the same methodical stiff predictable fighter standing, his MMA wrestling is nothing like it use to be since his stay on the Ultimate Fighter years ago..

He fights at a high furious pace, durable and always brings it in fights. Still makes for exciting fights.. Probably why he is still signed on with UFC today.. Pearson takes him...

Diego has been a punching bag in his most recent fights.. Hense why he's been losing more then winning in the last 5 years. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Diego-Sanchez-4824
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-05-14 at 01:28 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

*winnerz (not winners)

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well, then I guess you will consistently disagree with the anaylsis of current MMA articles, experts analysis from UFC panels, the new reports posted on main stream MMA websites, MMA writers and colleges that I know, etc. as well... I don't stray to far from most of those reads MD and the fights that I've seen and watched which is mostly all of them.. I provide links in my posts to show I'm not just throwing shiiit at a fan either..
    No, you don't, you Jibby it and just say random stuff that doesn't at all support your point. Your original post:

Dos Anjos 20-7 is Black Belt and Jason High 18-4 is a Purple Belt - BJJ...(not so sure JH is better rolling then Dos Anjos) Standing I think Jason is gonna have a slight advantage in the speed and power departments. He's gonna be lighter and faster after dropping down a weight division to take this fight for starters..

Jason has won 9 of his last 10 fights and is not an easy out.. Last 2 fights his stand up has looked better to me..

Dos Anjos hasn't knocked anyone out in years but has been in with some good stand up fighters, I can't argue that... I think Jason Highs best chance is to stand and land a big shot after both get tired then maybe he gets the sub.. Call me crazy but that's the way I see it going down as the take downs will not come easy against Dos Anjos early on.. Never was that impressed with Dos Anjos stand up in finishing opponents..

Dos Anjos has alot of losses on his record and he is beatable.. I give Jason High a chance in this one anyways.. Will he win IDK?

This article kinda backs up what I'm saying.. http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/rafael-...in-albuquerque
    Yeah, you posted an "article that backs up what you're saying" about High's standup looking better in his "last two fights" (neither of which he did much of any striking in, especially the Head fight), about saying that his path to victory is striking because "High is a purple belt and Dos Anjos is a black belt", using the fact that "Dos Anjos has a lot of losses on his record", and my personal favourite, "I think Jason Highs best chance is to stand and land a big shot after both get tired then maybe he gets the sub"; and what does this article actually say? Nothing at all to do with any of your points.

"The lightweight division will get a new member when the UFC makes its first trip to Albuquerque, N.M.
    Jason High (18-4 MMA, 2-2 UFC) will drop to 155 pounds from welterweight to take on Rafael dos Anjos (20-7 MMA, 9-5 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 42. UFC officials announced the new fight booking overnight.
    UFC Fight Night 42 takes place June 7 at Albuquerque’s Tingley Coliseum. The event’s main card is expected to air on FOX Sports 1 following prelims on UFC Fight Pass, though an official announcement has yet to be made.
    High is the exception to the rule in dropping down a weight class in that he’s not coming off a loss. In fact, he has two straight wins at welterweight and has won nine of his past 10. He returned to the UFC in June 2013 after a 3-0 run in Strikeforce, but was stopped by Erick Silva in 71 seconds in Brazil. But then he submitted James Head at UFC Fight Night 27 and outpointed Anthony Lapsley at UFC 167 in November.
    After the win over Lapsley, High talked about moving to lightweight, but was booked for a two-month turnaround in a welterweight fight with Adlan Amagov. He was handed Beneil Dariush when Amagov had to pull out, but then a bout of appendicitis took High out of the fight, as well.
    Dos Anjos has his next assignment in a hurry. Less than two weeks ago, he dropped a decision to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC on FOX 11, which halted a five-fight winning streak that included decision wins over Donald Cerrone, Evan Dunham, Mark Bocek and Anthony Njokuani."

That's the entire article!

Throwing links out to MMA news sites doesn't validate your opinion, especially if they don't even state anything in defence of your positions.

Here's an article on why RDA will win bros. Lock it up.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...erview-mma-ufc
    Last edited by MD; 06-05-14 at 01:42 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MD bud I'm not gonna go tit for tat with you on specifics in that above post and link as I don't have the time. This was one post and link I posted up and yes I'm going against the consensus and logic in this one fight.. I even said call me crazy as I know this... You're trying to pick it apart and that's cool..

I'm simply not completely sold on Dos Anjos as a fighter and I think for the value Jason High is up and coming still and worth a shot.. Am I gonna load up on this fight? NO.. Will I play Jason High for little, yes..

I think the fight will remain standing and I've got word that Jason High has been working relentlessly on his stand up lately and looking good.. Let's see as he will be tested in this fight on his feet I'm sure.. Dos Anjos does not have finishing KO power either..

Lock it up..

MD

MD bud I'm not gonna go tit for tat with you on specifics in that above post and link as I don't have the time. This was one post and link I posted up and yes I'm going against the consensus and logic in this one fight.. I even said call me crazy as I know this... You're trying to pick it apart and that's cool..

I'm simply not completely sold on Dos Anjos as a fighter and I think for the value Jason High is up and coming still and worth a shot.. Am I gonna load up on this fight? NO.. Will I play Jason High for little, yes..

I think the fight will remain standing and I've got word that Jason High has been working relentlessly on his stand up lately and looking good.. Let's see as he will be tested in this fight on his feet I'm sure.. Dos Anjos does not have finishing KO power either..

Lock it up..
    Not your pick I take issue with, just the logic you use to justify it.

Anyway, I'll probably play Dos Anjos, but I won't be huge on it. My only play on this fight so far is High by decision +440, maintaining top control for a couple of rounds is the only way I see him winning outside of a fluke KO or sub.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Did Diego regress or not evolve?

out cardio-ing the elites is much more different now. Chin and heart only go so far.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Did Diego regress or not evolve?

out cardio-ing the elites is much more different now. Chin and heart only go so far.
    Yup. Just ask Chris Leban.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Did Diego regress or not evolve? .
    I'd say both..

- His MMA wrestling I believe has regressed thru time.. His timing and shots for doubles are nothing like they use to be like earlier in his career..

- He's been the same stand up stiff predictable come straight forward tough and fearless fighter that has not evolved in that regard.. He's simply a brawler these days that can easily be outpointed in rounds by most if not all of the elite fighters in the UFC today.....

I think he was damn lucky not to get KO'd by Gilbert in that decision loss.. He does have heart, cardio and chin..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-05-14 at 03:55 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Pearson is elite now?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha I think Brendan "Lose My Number" Schaub should be considered as well.
    Brendan "The Chicken-Head Wrecking Machine" Schaub

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Pearson is elite now?
    No, but he has been steadily improving, is a solid fighter today, an experienced veteran of the sport and probably in his prime.. He has no glaring weakness.. This all making him in my eyes a slight favorite to beat Diego Sanchez...

I'm thinking the fight goes the distance and Ross barely squeaks out a points decision victory.. I certainly don't see either guy getting KO'd or sub'd out... Both tough durable guys with good chins and good gas tanks...

Probably an exciting fight to watch actually.. Both will be trading at some point.. Fight will probably remain standing for the most part as well...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-05-14 at 06:04 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lock it up..
    MD is just angry from the tito ortiz loss. he hasn't won anything in like ten events. his pent up anger is showing through his posts. surprised he hasen't google searched your name yet, then called you a loser.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Yup. Just ask Chris Leban.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not your pick I take issue with, just the logic you use to justify it.

Anyway, I'll probably play Dos Anjos, but I won't be huge on it..
    With the odds being offered up in this fight for Dos Anjos I can't see how you can avoid betting huge on it??? -400 right? Lol...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    MD is just angry from the tito ortiz loss. he hasn't won anything in like ten events. his pent up anger is showing through his posts. surprised he hasen't google searched your name yet, then called you a loser.
    Lol.... I lost that TITO fight large as well and almost lost money on that card if I didn't immediately decide to chase the Rampage bet and win after that..

Tito's still a can... Money to made against him in his next fight I believe... I don't care who he's fighting either... LOL..

niko234
    niko234's Avatar Become A Pro!

henderson is pretty old and tired from everything

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

I rarely comment these days but......Diego is gonna starch Pearson.....that is all.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    This from the guy who quit betting on MMA because it was "too hard", and claims he was "joking" about plays when they lose. Also, cash moniez on the last two cards son, u jelly? Must suck to have to lie to try to put me down when I can just tell the truth.

There are a few guys who have popped up recently who I think are legitimately intelligent but have very little to contribute in terms of meaningful MMA analysis, there are guys who have popped up who are dumb as shit and have nothing to contribute, and then there's marz, who is not only dumb as shit and has nothing to contribute, he's also an angry little man with a complex who makes it his life's goal to talk shit on an internet forum. I wonder if you even realize that you're one of those people. You take every opportunity you can find to try to take shots at me, which tells me exactly how much I've gotten under your skin; you talk about me being "negative", but it's you who always gets his feelings hurt and lashes out like a 6-year-old. Knowing how unintelligent you are, this is starting to make me feel like I'm winning the special Olympics.

MD

With the odds being offered up in this fight for Dos Anjos I can't see how you can avoid betting huge on it??? -400 right? Lol...
    Really?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I rarely comment these days but......Diego is gonna starch Pearson.....that is all.
    the Lord Almighty returns

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

The only reason I check back here is to see if you ever post. Wish I knew you off of here, I like talking fights with you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, and Grabaka

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    The only reason I check back here is to see if you ever post. Wish I knew you off of here, I like talking fights with you.
    My feelings are hurt.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by md View Post
    this from the guy who quit betting on mma because it was "too hard", and claims he was "joking" about plays when they lose. Also, cash moniez on the last two cards son, u jelly? Must suck to have to lie to try to put me down when i can just tell the truth.

There are a few guys who have popped up recently who i think are legitimately intelligent but have very little to contribute in terms of meaningful mma analysis, there are guys who have popped up who are dumb as shit and have nothing to contribute, and then there's marz, who is not only dumb as shit and has nothing to contribute, he's also an angry little man with a complex who makes it his life's goal to talk shit on an internet forum. I wonder if you even realize that you're one of those people. You take every opportunity you can find to try to take shots at me, which tells me exactly how much i've gotten under your skin; you talk about me being "negative", but it's you who always gets his feelings hurt and lashes out like a 6-year-old. Knowing how unintelligent you are, this is starting to make me feel like i'm winning the special olympics.
    tldr:
    selfie t.jpg

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    My feelings are hurt.
    I already know you're here, right where I left ya. <3

You and sider are my top dawgz. He's gone too, eh?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

sider is always lurking

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I already know you're here, right where I left ya. <3

You and sider are my top dawgz. He's gone too, eh?
    So many ghosts I don't know who is who anymore.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Really?
    Really MD.... What u gonna play 40 bucks to win a 10 bucks betting smalll? LOL.. Parlay that and don't waste your time on a straight bet -400.. Not worth it in MMA as anything or a lucky punch can happen I think.

I personally won't touch a straight bet when it goes over -250... Parlays start kicking in after that.. Good way to safe guard your bank roll...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-06-14 at 05:02 PM.

MD

Really MD.... What u gonna play 40 bucks to win a 10 bucks betting smalll? LOL.. Parlay that and don't waste your time on a straight bet -400.. Not worth it in MMA as anything or a lucky punch can happen I think.

I personally won't touch a straight bet when it goes over -250... Parlays start kicking in after that.. Good way to safe guard your bank roll...
    Jibby, I'm not sure you'll ever get it, but your enthusiasm is inspiring.

Best of luck on your wagers tomorrow.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

There was a period that Diego was regressing but that has come to an end. It all started after the BJ penn loss. Diego had a hard time dealing with the loss and picked up the bottle. He's been pretty open about this. If you look at him recently he has actually been doing a lot better. Its also clear Diego is trying to evolve as a fighter. Maybe the results aren't amazing but I don't see how he has regressed. Why do you think his wrestling is now weaker? Did you consider that he spent a lot of time fighting at 170 recently and those guys are a lot harder to outwrestle due to their size? His last seven opponents have been John Hathaway, Paulo Thiago, Martin Kampmann, Jake Ellenberger, Takanori Gomi, Gilbert Melendez, and Myles Jury. Which one of these guys has bad takedown defense? Paulo Thiago would probably be the only one with iffy TDD and Diego won the fight by outwrestling him. Also, he claims to have had food poisoning for the Jury fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by niko234 View Post
    henderson is pretty old
    Confusing Hendo for Bendo maybe?
    Attached Images  

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby, I'm not sure you'll ever get it, but your enthusiasm is inspiring.

Best of luck on your wagers tomorrow.
    I'm not sure what I'm suppose to get????? LOL...Hey, but good luck on your wagers tomorrow too...

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Wow.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

We MISS YOU.

First 123456 ... Last