Guys positive side
    We can fade him again
    He is 0-6 in his last 6 fights

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Phuck mini pettis lol

$10.00 $3,676.66 Loss 5 Team Parlay
    Win 6/7/14 9:30pm Props Fighting 1309 Anjos wins inside distance +180*vs Not Anjos inside distance
    Win 6/7/14 10:00pm Props Fighting 1527 Caraway wins by submission +350* vs Any other result
    Loss 6/7/14 8:00pm Props Fighting 1633 Pettis wins by TKO/KO +155*vs Any other result
    Win 6/7/14 7:00pm Props Fighting 1811 Jorgensen wins by 3 round decision +106*vs Not Jorgensen by 3 round decision
    Win 6/7/14 8:00pm Props Fighting 1933 Tuck wins by TKO/KO +457*vs Any other result

$30.00 $795.21 Loss 7 Team Parlay
    Win 6/7/14 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Benson Henderson -230*vs Rustam Khabilov
    Win 6/7/14 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1102 Diego Sanchez +125*vs Ross Pearson
    Win 6/7/14 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 John Dodson -550*vs John Moraga
    Win 6/7/14 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Rafael dos Anjos -260*vs Jason High
    Win 6/7/14 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1802 Scott Jorgensen -250*vs Danny Martinez
    Loss 6/7/14 8:00pm Props Fighting 1609 Pettis wins inside distance +115*vs Not Pettis inside distance
    Win 6/7/14 7:30pm Props Fighting 2009 Cummins wins inside distance -137*vs Not Cummins inside distance

$10.00 $618.53 Loss 8 Team Parlay
    Win 6/7/14 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1102 Diego Sanchez +120*vs Ross Pearson
    Win 6/7/14 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 John Dodson -550*vs John Moraga
    Win 6/7/14 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Rafael dos Anjos -260*vs Jason High
    Win 6/7/14 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Bryan Caraway +105*vs Erik Perez
    Win 6/7/14 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1602 Sergio Pettis -600* vs Yaotzin Meza
    Win 6/7/14 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1902 Jon Tuck -150* vs Jake Lindsey
    Loss 6/7/14 11:00pm Props Fighting 1011 Henderson wins by 5 round decision +119*vs Not Henderson by 5 round decision
    Win 6/7/14 7:30pm Props Fighting 2021 Cummins wins by TKO/KO +100*vs Any other result

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    exactly. this one was ABSOLUTELY-indefensible...the fact that it managed to be UNANIMOUSLY INDEFENSIBLE makes this one stand alone at the top of that rather small heap of bona fide TRUE robberies...

this is the only one of the many shitty decisions that have effected me monetarily...that clearly CLEARLY passes the "robbery" litmus-test: that you couldn't even confure up a viable best-case for a Sanchez draw...on even one card...

let alone a unanimous decision for a guy who continually went forward...into effectively--given the skill-disparity involved--a meat grinder... that's neither agrgession nor octagon control...that's just helping the meat-grinder to do it's job...

if the meat keeps feeding itself willingly into the grinder...you gotta marvel at the psychological makeup of the meat...but it's not "defeating" the grinder in any sense of the word merely because of it's "continually going forward"
    I agree.. No use crying over spilt milk.. Robberies happen in Boxing and in MMA.. This I believe was one of them!!!

Diego Sanchez is a big name and good for ratings, he had epic fights recently with Gilbert and others, certainly a bigger draw then Ross Pearson... Wondering if those judges were tipped off, athletic commission or not? Zuffa is huge and a monopoly and can certainly reach anyone....

Maybe I'm just crying over spilt milk though.. Hmmm?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-09-14 at 12:29 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This last night was way worse then the Hendrix/GSP robbery in my opinion..

No way Diego Sanchez won that fight end of story.. I scored the fight 30-27 Ross Pearson myself whether I had interest in the fight or not... Completely one sided... Diego's face was a complete mess after the fight too..
    gsp/hendricks wasnt even a robbery...easily 2-2 round fight w/ one controversial round (round 1) that you can at least justify for GSP....theres absolutely no justification for sanchez to have won that fight vs pearson...at absolute best he lost a clear cut 29-28 but whatever...what can you do but keep it moving to the next card and get the $ back

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

You have to at least give Diego Sanchez credit for keeping moving forward even though he was getting pummeled and outstruck. That can't be easy. It must take a lot of courage. Furthermore, it was his only way of winning the fight. I don't think the judges get as good a view of the fight as the TV audience. They have to rely on their eyesight and don't get the best viewing angles like the TV audience does. So they can't clearly see who is winning the striking battle. All they can see is one guy (Sanchez) moving forward while the other guy keeps backing up, so they assume that Sanchez is winning the fight. Lenny Garcia won the fight against Nam Phan in the same way. I won $800 on Sanchez, so excuse me if I'm biased.

I think Sanchez is a good fade in his next fight though, especially if he has to fight Pearson again. The judges will be frightened after the public outrage against the Sanchez-Pearson decision and they will be very careful not to make the same mistake again.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    You have to at least give Diego Sanchez credit for keeping moving forward even though he was getting pummeled and outstruck. That can't be easy. It must take a lot of courage. Furthermore, it was his only way of winning the fight. I don't think the judges get as good a view of the fight as the TV audience. They have to rely on their eyesight and don't get the best viewing angles like the TV audience does. So they can't clearly see who is winning the striking battle. All they can see is one guy (Sanchez) moving forward while the other guy keeps backing up, so they assume that Sanchez is winning the fight. Lenny Garcia won the fight against Nam Phan in the same way. I won $800 on Sanchez, so excuse me if I'm biased.

I think Sanchez is a good fade in his next fight though, especially if he has to fight Pearson again. The judges will be frightened after the public outrage against the Sanchez-Pearson decision and they will be very careful not to make the same mistake again.
    Another brainless dimwitted fock who thinks Pearson won. Can't make this shit up.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post

I agree. I thought he was actually really competitive with BJ until the stoppage. Scores could have gone either way if they had made it to round five.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

got robbed against Hathaway as well. People put to much stock in to the knee to the face, dominated other than tht

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It was horrible," White told ESPN.com. "In the second round, Diego got dropped and one judge still gave him that round. Insanity, man. Pearson got robbed. Pearson won that fight clearly. He easily won that fight. We have to treat Pearson like he won and give him that next level fight.

"The thing about our sport is there's never any of that hometown advantage bulls---. Yeah, more people are going to be cheering for you than the other guy, but it's not like the judges are all from that town. Usually, athletic commissions pull the best from around the country. Whoever gave that fight all three rounds to Sanchez should never judge a fight again."

Pearson's camp filed an appeal of the decision immediately after the bout, according to New Mexico Athletic Commission representative Richard Espinoza. The appeal came in too late to be added to a regularly scheduled NMAC meeting Tuesday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Das Jax

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I agree. I thought he was actually really competitive with BJ until the stoppage. Scores could have gone either way if they had made it to round five.
    Dude, if that fight made it to round 5, Diego's brain would have fell out.

First ... 18192021