MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post

Or maybe you disagree that Dodson gassed?
    No, but it wasn't Dodson gassing that turned the fight around, it was the couple of major adjustments DJ implemented. Did you even watch the fight? Dodson was clearly most effective in R2 and R3. You're Jibbying hard here.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol "jibbying". I'm going to start adding that to my general lexicon! Same as "chicken heads" and "playing grab-ass". My buddies think im a retard

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Bendo has a decent shot at a finish here, IMO.
    w

due to wearing Rustam down?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    w

due to wearing Rustam down?
    No.

Pabst
    Pabst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

lets waste cash!

[24230] BOBBY VOELKER -145
    (LANCE BENOIST vrs BOBBY VOELKER)
    06/07/2014 @ 08:00 PM MU [24234] SCOTT JORGENSEN -230
    (DANNY MARTINEZ vrs SCOTT JORGENSEN)
    06/07/2014 @ 07:30 PM MU [24242] PATRICK CUMMINS -321
    (ROGER NARVAEZ vrs PATRICK CUMMINS)
    06/07/2014 @ 10:00 PM MU [24202] BENSON HENDERSON -240
    (RUSTAM KHABILOV vrs BENSON HENDERSON)

15$ on that to win like 52.50$

and 10$ on Yaotzin Meza for 31.10$!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    cant blame, dude looked like a bum
    Everyone looks like a bum when they fight DC lately, just ask Dan Henderson..

Cummings has been training hard since the DC embarrassment loss, full time now, his wrestling is stronger going in and he'll probably win this fight with that.. Roger Navaraz is 6-0 but he's been fighting cans in lessor organizations to get to that 6-0 record. I like Cummings in this fight but those odds are a little high..

Anything is possible with undefeated fighters so it might be a decent long shot play anyways..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Roger-Narvaez-60454
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-04-14 at 12:06 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Everyone looks like a bum when they fight DC lately, just ask Dan Henderson..

Cummings has been training hard since the DC embarrassment loss, full time now, his wrestling is stronger going in and he'll probably win this fight with that.. Roger Navaraz is 6-0 but he's been fighting cans in lessor organizations to get to that 6-0 record. I like Cummings in this fight but those odds are a little high..

Anything is possible with undefeated fighters so it might be a decent long shot play anyways..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Roger-Narvaez-60454
    Not only that, his last opponent was a 170 lbs. fighter.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone on Jason High at + 260? I think JH has a shot in this one if he can keep the fight standing.. Dos Anjos is beatable...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-04-14 at 12:31 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Khabilov is terrible compared to Nurmagomedov.
    I agree. Best Russian fighter in the UFC.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Anyone on Jason High at + 260? I think JH has a shot in this one if he can keep the fight standing.. Dos Anjos is beatable...
    Standing? Isn't it the other way around?

His path to victory is takedowns.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post

Yep, his best chance is a submission.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Jibby are you trolling? Dos Anjos is going to tear JH up on the feet.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol "jibbying". I'm going to start adding that to my general lexicon! Same as "chicken heads" and "playing grab-ass". My buddies think im a retard
    Tell them to lose your number.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Khabilov for me. Will wait until fight night to bet it and let the Bendo money come in. I have a thing for the Dagestani's and I bet he wins this.

Jason High. Hopefully he can get the takedowns, I'll grab him last minute as well after all the RDA money comes in.

Can't turn down Moraga at those odds either.

Looks like a doggy night for me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post

Dos Anjos 20-7 is Black Belt and Jason High 18-4 is a Purple Belt - BJJ...(not so sure JH is better rolling then Dos Anjos) Standing I think Jason is gonna have a slight advantage in the speed and power departments. He's gonna be lighter and faster after dropping down a weight division to take this fight for starters..

Jason has won 9 of his last 10 fights and is not an easy out.. Last 2 fights his stand up has looked better to me..

Dos Anjos hasn't knocked anyone out in years but has been in with some good stand up fighters, I can't argue that... I think Jason Highs best chance is to stand and land a big shot after both get tired then maybe he gets the sub.. Call me crazy but that's the way I see it going down as the take downs will not come easy against Dos Anjos early on.. Never was that impressed with Dos Anjos stand up in finishing opponents..

Dos Anjos has alot of losses on his record and he is beatable.. I give Jason High a chance in this one anyways.. Will he win IDK?

This article kinda backs up what I'm saying.. http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/rafael-...in-albuquerque
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-04-14 at 04:57 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Points Awarded:

Rubber Guard gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Im thinking of betting on diego. Anyone care to talk me out of it?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Sure, when is the last time Diego Sanchez looked good in the cage? Need I say more? I can't remember the last time I've seen him get a take down either...

He's getting worse with age.. LOL.. He'll make it a fight though... He's tough and durable and fights balls to the walls...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

one of those that in theory Pearson should absolutely tool him, but woulndt be surprised if Canchez takes a split or even finishes Pearson out of nowhere as Pearson is very hittable and does get careless at times.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yves Edwards vs Piotr Hallmann - Old man river Yves got blasted and KO'd in his last fight and at age 37 is really just a journeyman in the sport at this point is my thinking.. Piortr 14-2 the Polish young buck looks pretty solid from what I've seen.. Edwards has the experience but I just don't think he can apply that experience very well anymore..

I'm thinking the for the value Piotr Hallmann is a really good play.. Anyone agree? Parlay or straight I'm in on this play..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...42-card/page/8
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-04-14 at 06:34 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of those that in theory Pearson should absolutely tool him, but woulndt be surprised if Canchez takes a split or even finishes Pearson out of nowhere as Pearson is very hittable and does get careless at times.
    Yeah.. but just look at him against that aussie bloke, he is way better technically then canchez, and when is the last time canchez ever knocked someone out? also fun fact- my cousins friends with pearson and he was even at there wedding.

mmaed

Im not so sure pearson tools him. I watched the diego jury fight and it wasnt the blowout i thought it would be. Jury was substantially larger than diego and had a solid reach advantage on him. Regardless diego still landed on him quite a few times with punches and consistently with kicks. Jury landed the better strikes but im not sure pearson will have such an easy time. Pearson and jury might have comparable levels of striking technique that exceed diegos but pearson wont enjoy the reach advantage over diego that jury had. I dont think he can threaten with the takedowns the same way jury did. Jury is very good at mixing his striking with his wrestling and once on the ground he has his black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu to keep him safe. Frankly i doubt pearson can hold him down if he even gets him down. Pearsons path to victory should basically be defending the takedown and attempting to counter diego correct?

I am thinking that pearsons lack of an offensive grappling game should leave diegos kicking game open to be used and mean diego is the only one really attempting take downs. Of course that could just mean that he has him pressed up against the fence but that is usually good enough to score points. The striking could be pretty close...or maybe im giving diego too much credit.

lastly, pearson has been out eight months and this is a quick turnaround for a very motivated diego. Maybe diego with points?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Some good Wrastlin talent that is very undervalued on this card imo.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Yep, his best chance is a submission.

MD

Dos Anjos 20-7 is Black Belt and Jason High 18-4 is a Purple Belt - BJJ...(not so sure JH is better rolling then Dos Anjos) Standing I think Jason is gonna have a slight advantage in the speed and power departments. He's gonna be lighter and faster after dropping down a weight division to take this fight for starters..

Jason has won 9 of his last 10 fights and is not an easy out.. Last 2 fights his stand up has looked better to me..

Dos Anjos hasn't knocked anyone out in years but has been in with some good stand up fighters, I can't argue that... I think Jason Highs best chance is to stand and land a big shot after both get tired then maybe he gets the sub.. Call me crazy but that's the way I see it going down as the take downs will not come easy against Dos Anjos early on.. Never was that impressed with Dos Anjos stand up in finishing opponents..

Dos Anjos has alot of losses on his record and he is beatable.. I give Jason High a chance in this one anyways.. Will he win IDK?

This article kinda backs up what I'm saying.. http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/rafael-...in-albuquerque

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ahead of the UFC’s first ever fight night in Albuquerque, two of the cities most prominent fighters engaged in a real-life fist fight during a training session.
    Details are bleak on the matter, as situations like this usually stay in the gym, but Dave Meltzer, of ‘The Wrestling Observer’, spilled the beans.
    Check it:
    “If that’s not bad enough, there was a real fight in the gym with Bagautinov and Rustam Khabilov. While everyone is publicly playing it down, everyone also admits it happened. The way we heard it was Khabilov, who is a lightweight, gave Bagautinov a beating, although not bad enough to cause him to pull out of the fight.”
    In short, Saturday’s main event’er, Rustam Khabilov beat up UFC 174 title challenger and teammate Ali Bagautinov at Greg Jackson’s.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/two-of-ufcs-fi....xbHezTZU.dpuf

MD

Ahead of the UFC’s first ever fight night in Albuquerque, two of the cities most prominent fighters engaged in a real-life fist fight during a training session.
    Details are bleak on the matter, as situations like this usually stay in the gym, but Dave Meltzer, of ‘The Wrestling Observer’, spilled the beans.
    Check it:
    “If that’s not bad enough, there was a real fight in the gym with Bagautinov and Rustam Khabilov. While everyone is publicly playing it down, everyone also admits it happened. The way we heard it was Khabilov, who is a lightweight, gave Bagautinov a beating, although not bad enough to cause him to pull out of the fight.”
    In short, Saturday’s main event’er, Rustam Khabilov beat up UFC 174 title challenger and teammate Ali Bagautinov at Greg Jackson’s.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/two-of-ufcs-fi....xbHezTZU.dpuf
    What a surprise from Joe Son 2.0.

MD

Did you bet him against Jury?

MD

Sure, when is the last time Diego Sanchez looked good in the cage? Need I say more? I can't remember the last time I've seen him get a take down either...

He's getting worse with age.. LOL.. He'll make it a fight though... He's tough and durable and fights balls to the walls...

The fight before his last fight.
    You consistently post the worst analysis I've ever seen on SBR. It's seriously getting ridiculous; RDA dominates Cerrone on the feet, but Jason High, a pure wrestler, needs to keep it standing because RDA "is a black belt" and "has a lot of losses". Nobody needs a wiki breakdown.
    Last edited by MD; 06-05-14 at 03:41 AM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I love how poking fun at Big Brown has become a thing on this forum.

BTW, sounds like that's gonna be the nickname he uses for his next fight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Diego will have a height, reach, and general size advantage in this fight. I think that's something worth highlighting.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I love how poking fun at Big Brown has become a thing on this forum.

BTW, sounds like that's gonna be the nickname he uses for his next fight.
    haha I think Brendan "Lose My Number" Schaub should be considered as well.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Yeah.. but just look at him against that aussie bloke, he is way better technically then canchez, and when is the last time canchez ever knocked someone out? also fun fact- my cousins friends with pearson and he was even at there wedding.
    He doesnt need to knock him clean out...obviously that is very unlikely to happen. But he has enough power to drop Pearson or it at least stun him - if Cole Miller can drop him him with a jab then a Canchez uppercut or wild overhand right can certainly stun him at very least. As bad as Canchez is it cant be denied that he's fought a lot of dudes that arent easy to finish... BJ, Kampmann, Paulo Thiago, Hathaway, Melendez, Gomi, Jury, and even Ellenberger doesnt exactly have a dodgy chin or anything.

Pearson schooled GSot but Sot was already defeated before getting in there... and he did take Pearson down at one point in second round I believe despite having terrible wrestling.

Pearson can also be a slow starter which bodes well for Canchez as he tends to come on stronger in second half of fights. Pearson lost first round against Ryan Couture and arguably the first rounds against Junior Assuncao and Spencer Fisher.

mmaed

Yeah i bet on diego over jury but i think jury is a harder matchup for diego than pearson because of his reach/height and overall grappling ability.

First 12345 ... Last