pureprodigy
    pureprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahahahahahahaha moneyline plays are exactly that u fool that means they are gonna win the fight lol!!!! I also posted plenty of prop winners that event but you failed to show those picks you clown not tryna fool anybody just speak in literal terms now if I had said I went 8 for 8 on my prop bets that night now that would of been misleading now wouldn't it? Oh and by the way I've done that before too

pureprodigy

Oh and if you go back to my to pre fight picks for that event you will clearly see I listed 8 fighters that would win and they all won oh and I didn't list any picks about betting on the other sides ...keep betting the way you do you will be out the game soon I'm sure of it

pureprodigy

Oh by the way I was on Stevenson by unanimous decision +1100 tonight but I have no clue what this word value is that you speak of...clown step up your game or get the penetrate off this site we suppose to be helping eachother win money not lose it ...a mltherfucker would lose their house tailing your picks ...sad really cuz u actually have fooled some into thinking you know what your talking about

pureprodigy

I just posted my picks that time to show how much better I am than you overall at capping events and anytime you want me to prove I have no problem doing so pick an event whoever wins gets to stay on sbr other person needs to bounce forever and if I win u gotta take down ur lame ass twitter feed ...you game or what? If not I'm done talking

pureprodigy

Pick an event ill let you pick it and ill still out pick you stop talking and let me know what event

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by pureprodigy View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha moneyline plays are exactly that u fool that means they are gonna win the fight lol!!!! I also posted plenty of prop winners that event but you failed to show those picks you clown not tryna fool anybody just speak in literal terms now if I had said I went 8 for 8 on my prop bets that night now that would of been misleading now wouldn't it? Oh and by the way I've done that before too
    Really? You had me fooled that you were an attention-whoring little kid who was jealous that someone said something positive about me on a gambling forum until you cleared that all up by letting us know that you're not trying to impress anyone.

I get around 10x as much negativity as I do positivity, so it's always fun to find out more about someone's self-worth when a compliment is thrown my way. "MD is a f\*g, I should be getting all that credit! Guys, please, just respect me, I'll do whatever you want."

And really, if you think Skel is a "dick rider", you're an idiot. I've disagreed with and argued with him publicly many times; just because we're above insulting each other like kids doesn't mean we agree consistently. We argued literally yesterday about McDonald's chances against Barao, he's just one of the few that realizes that disagreeing with someone's opinion != insulting them.

MD

I just posted my picks that time to show how much better I am than you overall at capping events and anytime you want me to prove I have no problem doing so pick an event whoever wins gets to stay on sbr other person needs to bounce forever and if I win u gotta take down ur lame ass twitter feed ...you game or what? If not I'm done talking
    You realize that you just confirmed everything I've been saying about your rampant jealousy, right?

Oh by the way I was on Stevenson by unanimous decision +1100 tonight but I have no clue what this word value is that you speak of...clown step up your game or get the penetrate off this site we suppose to be helping eachother win money not lose it ...a mltherfucker would lose their house tailing your picks ...sad really cuz u actually have fooled some into thinking you know what your talking about
    Good to hear that your outstanding offer to past-post your plays still stands:

Tired of it already that's why I'm finally posting ill post my past picks on 5 dimes if the morons of the site need it in black and white
    What a great guy!

Why not use your main account? You're too stupid to run two accounts at once without it being obvious who you are.

pureprodigy

I told u I'm not on here to give ungrateful motherfukkers my picks for free I can pm anybody i deem to be worth a damn
    Last edited by shari91; 05-25-14 at 09:31 AM.

MD

Pick an event ill let you pick it and ill still out pick you stop talking and let me know what event

What exactly are you challenging me to? I must be misreading this, but are you challenging me to a contest to see who can pick winnerz more on a UFC card?

This is a gambling forum right?

pureprodigy

Jealous is not the word bro just getting tired of seeing you lose everybody money unlike you probably do I value my money I don't enjoy giving it away

pureprodigy

Do me a favor and take the bet so we can put your consistently horrible picks gone once and for good

MD

84 to 1 parlay I hit on UFC 171 if you guys want my picks next event show me some love!!!
    I told u I'm not on here to give ungrateful motherfuckers my picks for free I can pm anybody a deem to be worth a dam
    Better start showing him some love if you want him to a deem you to be worth a dam, guys.

pureprodigy

Oh by the way those quotes of mine you keep referencing are my attempts to mock you dummy

pureprodigy

Motherfukkers get tired of your cocky know it all posts ain't nobody paying for your picks
    Last edited by shari91; 05-25-14 at 09:31 AM.

MD

Jealous is not the word bro just getting tired of seeing you lose everybody money unlike you probably do I value my money I don't enjoy giving it away
    That's funny, because I thought that literally begging for attention, threatening to leave if you didn't get it, and then getting furious when others get some positive feedback was pretty indicative of jealousy.

Do me a favor and take the bet so we can put your consistently horrible picks gone once and for good

You want me to engage you in a pickwinnerz contest for my account, when your account is a ghost with 71 posts, and mine has 7K?

Even if we ignore how unbelievably retarded the idea of a pickwinnerz contest is (actually gives some good insight into how you view gambling), I don't think that's a very fair trade.

MD

Oh by the way those quotes of mine you keep referencing are my attempts to mock you dummy
    Oh, really? Because they sound exactly like your other posts.

I well be picking every bout on the UFC 169 card as I do for every event but now I well be posting them for others to benefit. I'm tired of all the retards on this site that have no clue what they are talking about and the people that blindly tail them. Get some sense guys lets make $$$$ not give it away... We should all be on the same side the books are the real enemy
    My favourite defence: "Those things I said were just a joke, I'm not really an attention-whoring little kid."

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

What was this guys last account? Intrigued more than anything

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hey Rocky, were you the dude who was callin tht aspergers santa barbara killer Elliot Rodger a manlet on tht forum?!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  23.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    I just seen it im dying laughing
    Last edited by Vaughany; 05-25-14 at 06:01 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I thought you stopped betting on mma like two months ago?
    Nope, just don't post on this forum that much dumb dumb. and don't feel the need to let strangers on a forum know what i bet on. if i wanted attention i would get it from people in real life. happy to discuss fights though as not many people i know watch MMA.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 05-25-14 at 11:16 AM.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I loved Dill as a prospect coming up. But after that close loss, I sort of jumped off the bandwagon. I thought he was a very legit fighter but had no idea he had that sort of fight in him.

MD

A lot of posts were deleted from this thread, by the way, because "someone" reported me for agreeing to that guy's cash offer. I wonder who. Some pair of balls this kid has.

pureprodigy

Hey Dumasss first time I've been on here all day it's my bday didnt have the fine for this bs but u haven't noticed I'm not a pro and have no clue how to even report u or that was even a possibility on a "gambling site" I have you my number from the jump so we could handle it like men but you rather hide behind a computer and speculate and make terrible assumptions just like your fight picks get over yourself already... Ain't no grown ass man got time to be reporting shit when I was the one who made the proposition ...ya makes a ton of sense.... Ever come to think I'm not the only one tired of your bad picks and terrible analyzation ...throwing in fancy words like expected value here and there will never impress real motherfuckers like me. Stop blaming others for your inadequacies bad bets and all of your losses....I can guarantee you I'm not the one who reported ur ass if that's what happened I'm not snitch..report you for a proposition that I made makes such good sense MD you really are a genius .
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    A lot of posts were deleted from this thread, by the way, because "someone" reported me for agreeing to that guy's cash offer. I wonder who. Some pair of balls this kid has.

pureprodigy

You have received an infraction at Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping

Dear pureprodigy,

You have received an infraction at Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping. Please refer to our Forum FAQ for more information on our site rules. If you have any questions about this infraction, please e-mail for more information.

Reason: attempting to conduct financial transation via SBR
    -------
    Not permitted on the forum or PM
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

No we can give the money to a neutral party u lane ass but it ain't gonna be one of ur little butt riding homies on hear that would be retarded on my part after I talk all this shit to you go send money to one of your little friends you must think I'm retarded
    All the best,
    Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 04:48 PM.

pureprodigy

I'm sure I reported myself as well huh moron...get a life oh and sbrshari u can suck my dick too

MD

Hey Dumasss first time I've been on here all day it's my bday didnt have the fine for this bs but u haven't noticed I'm not a pro and have no clue how to even report u or that was even a possibility on a "gambling site" I have you my number from the jump so we could handle it like men but you rather hide behind a computer and speculate and make terrible assumptions just like your fight picks get over yourself already... Ain't no grown ass man got time to be reporting shit when I was the one who made the proposition ...ya makes a ton of sense.... Ever come to think I'm not the only one tired of your bad picks and terrible analyzation ...throwing in fancy words like expected value here and there will never impress real motherfuckers like me. Stop blaming others for your inadequacies bad bets and all of your losses....I can guarantee you I'm not the one who reported ur ass if that's what happened I'm not snitch..report you for a proposition that I made makes such good sense MD you really are a genius .
    It's hilarious that you can't see how likely that is, considering that almost every single person who's ever "accepted" a prop bet on SBR tried to find some sort of way to weasel out of it. Are you really too stupid to realize why people do things like that (the answer is no, because you're doing it right now)? Quite an ironic use of sarcasm there.

Speaking of hilarious:

"if you guys want my picks next event show me some love!!!"

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I loved Dill as a prospect coming up. But after that close loss, I sort of jumped off the bandwagon. I thought he was a very legit fighter but had no idea he had that sort of fight in him.
    i was in the same boat. Just didn't think he could pull it off. I was almost more wrong about this fight than the Swick/Brown fight. My rule of never betting a fav 8 to 1 or higher got blown away when Barao went to 7.5 to one. Wish the rule was at 7 to 1. Not seeing Barao do that stupid dance was refreshing tho.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Henderson vs Thompson is on FS2 right now.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ahh

pureprodigy

Dear pureprodigy,

You have received an infraction at Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping. Please refer to our Forum FAQ for more information on our site rules. If you have any questions about this infraction, please e-mail for more information.

Reason: attempting to conduct financial transation via SBR
    -------
    Not permitted on the forum or PM
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

No we can give the money to a neutral party u lane ass but it ain't gonna be one of ur little butt riding homies on hear that would be retarded on my part after I talk all this shit to you go send money to one of your little friends you must think I'm retarded
    All the best,
    Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 04:48 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

First 12