JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Andrei Arlovski to face Brendan Schaub.. Welcome back to the UFC Pitbull!!!!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/25...brendan-schaub

Well, I must admit it is nice to see AA back in the UFC..

I never thought it would happen to be honest.. I remember when Arlovski was UFC champ, feared by most and just knocking contenders out the box like crazy.. ... That was many many moons ago..

From what I remember he lost his chin and confidence at some point and started getting knocked out himself like crazy. Booted from the UFC... Strike Force he also went to sleep... Fedor cracked him good...

Then out of no where he went to a shrink, changed training camps and has been kicking arse and taking numbers ever since....

I'll be rooting for him anyways and thought to share on SBR in his first fight back to the UFC!!! Hope his chin holds up as Branden's jaw is also suspect too.. AA probably hits harder...

Who ya think will win?

Pabst
    Pabst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Two glass jaw with a bit of power, first to connect good will KO the other one.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

odds? im guessing schaub -220? arlosvki gotta get some momentum for being arlovski.
    and yea jibby, arlovski with blonde highlights and chest hair was a beast, but he never had good enough defense to compensate for his chin.
    schaub buried me before when he fought rothwell but he has back to back wins over jhonson and mittrione big punchers too, im leaning towards schaub but only if he is under -250

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Another good fight that is matched up now.. Rumble Johnson to face Lil Nog...http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dd316?u...m_campaign=mma

Too lazy to start another thread..

Remember Lil Nog beat Rashad Evans but I think he has close to no chance if that same Rumble shows up like he did in his last fight.. I guess Lil Nog can run and box and hope for a decision victory on the judges cards but I don't see that happening..

He probably goes to sleep like his bigger bro does in recent fights..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Next time I will start these new fight topics on the general MMA discussion thread.. Forgot there was one running in this section.. My bad... Sorry guys.. I'm not helping by doing this when you think of consolidating to one thread for group discussions..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I smell a Double Knock Out.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Schaub will get the takedowns..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Schaub will get the takedowns..
    I'm not so sure about that, when did we ever see AA get taken down at will? Never... Schaub doesn't have the wrestling, or clinch trips to begin to own AA on the ground I think..

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

arlovski is not hopeless on the ground like lavar, but he still got controlled easily by rumble at times.
    however schaub chin/defense is terrible he got koed by zombie nog and rothwell who are lesser strikers than arlovski.
    schaub is the obvious pick at this stage of arlovski career i wouldnt be surprised if he got koed in 2 mins by schaub. but its too risky to bet on schaub at over -300 considering his defensive flaws

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

i got the pit bull

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol "Blueprint of a Champion"!