jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayweather Wants To Buy Clippers??

He would never pass ethics board

jjgoId
    jjgoId's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Mark Cuban isn't allowed to buy a baseball team there is no way Money Mayweather gets that franchise

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Won't even sniff it, just another show.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

if he buys the clippers, they will refuse to play the heat and spurs for fear of being beat.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Just saying shit to get publicity before his fight to get more pay per view buys. Guy might have 200 million... would need closer to 1 billion to buy them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

jjgold

I think he is on cnbc tonight

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Oprah and David geffen will be the new owners

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    if he buys the clippers, they will refuse to play the heat and spurs for fear of being beat.
    LOL

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

League wouldn't let it happen even if he did come up with the right investors with him. Ex-con who has made his fair share of racially motivated videos against asians and mexicans on top of a domestic violence history bigger than the bible itself. He could have the money 10 times over to afford it but they would never approve of it.

Not to mention once Oprah even mentioned the idea of it, there is probably a whole ton of push from inside the league to make it happen. I would put all my money on her eventually being the majority owner of them.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 05-02-14 at 05:03 PM.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

He doens't have the money to buy the Clipps, maybe as a minority owner, but not as a majority owner.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

mayweather is going to jail for attempted murder isnt he?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Just saying shit to get publicity before his fight to get more pay per view buys. Guy might have 200 million... would need closer to 1 billion to buy them.
    While you may be right, this still makes no sense to me. Are there people out there who think, "Wow, Mayweather wants to buy the Clippers....I should watch his upcoming fight now."

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

be hilarious if mayweather walked out with donald sterling tonight

jjgold

Mayweather is a clown

I guess he just likes to hear himself talk

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mayweather is a clown

I guess he just likes to hear himself talk
    Hello pot meet kettle!
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave jameski999 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Don't you need to be billionaire to buy a team?

If it was that easy JJ would be an owner. He makes millions in the forum bullshit posting business.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

He had less than 1% chance before he aired his ex's medical documents.

Now that she's going to sue his ass, he has as much chance as if we sold shares in the SBR store.

He's beaten women and violated this one's HIPAA rights. He's just hoping ppl tune in when he should be concerned about shutting Shantel up.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Like when he said he put ten million bucks on the Broncos to win the SB.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    He had less than 1% chance before he aired his ex's medical documents.

Now that she's going to sue his ass, he has as much chance as if we sold shares in the SBR store.

He's beaten women and violated this one's HIPAA rights. He's just hoping ppl tune in when he should be concerned about shutting Shantel up.

Unfortunately, HIPPA only applies to healthcare providers, not jerkoff husbands. She's got no case really. Live and learn.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Unfortunately, HIPPA only applies to healthcare providers, not jerkoff husbands. She's got no case really. Live and learn.
    A health care provider gave him her documents at his request.

You think if she was so intent on hiding an abortion as he's trying to say now... although his timeline is way off... she'd give him the docs that say abortion right on it?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    A health care provider gave him her documents at his request.

You think if she was so intent on hiding an abortion as he's trying to say now... although his timeline is way off... she'd give him the docs that say abortion right on it?
    Hmm, did not realize they were given to Floyd by someone other than her. She may have a case. I know most providers are quite stingy with records, especially in high profile cases. She may have given Floyd consent or had him listed as a "guardian" or "spouse", something of that nature.

Edit: he still never violated any hipaa regulations. That's all on the provider.
    Last edited by NrmlCurvSurfr; 05-03-14 at 11:24 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Rapper Rick Ross also said to be interested. Gotta love the irony of the situation regarding morals/ethics in the league if any of them get a shot.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Hmm, did not realize they were given to Floyd by someone other than her. She may have a case. I know most providers are quite stingy with records, especially in high profile cases. She may have given Floyd consent or had him listed as a "guardian" or "spouse", something of that nature.

Edit: he still never violated any hipaa regulations. That's all on the provider.
    Yeah I'm not sure who it goes back to but hours before msm had picked up on the story I had started a thread here about it and a few people replied just because I'd found it randomly while looking for something else. Pure fluke. I had just went to reply to stealthyburrito when I was advised through her friend/spokesperson that she was pursuing legal action because A. She never gave anyone access to those records and B. She didn't have an abortion. (I think that's technical talk because even if you miscarry or have to have a d&c for medical reasons, for some reason our medical system - even here in Australia - still classifies it as an abortion). So I deleted the thread as I get myself into enough ish as it is without having lawyers and whatnot coming at SBR for some post about a boxer's ex fiancee and no normal sites were posting about it yet.

There was some fukkery afoot here with how he got those records and he shot himself in the foot when he tried to tell the timeline... he said today on the radio that Showtime producers explained to him 2 weeks ago she had an abortion but he said yesterday that he broke up with her 6 months ago because of it. Through it all though, she maintains she never gave him access and why would she...he claimed she lied about having a miscarriage... the first sentence of those docs say it's an exam for an abortion. He's just messed this up all around.