Nick Nacho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nacho View Post
    Here brah..

Daniel Lynn
    812 24th Ave no.
    South St. Paul, MN

Let me know when you arrive at the airport, I'll arrange a cab for you
    just frickin, message me on here when you get to MN. If you can't find the house (since you are a retard) tighten your helmet and call a short bus. If you still cant find it.. like I said.. I'll send you a cab

Nick Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    proof it m8
    What you want a picture of the frickin house? just frickin' come to MN.. I assure you I am there.. If not, then shut the hell up

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

just frickin, message me on here when you get to MN. If you can't find the house (since you are a retard) tighten your helmet and call a short bus. If you still cant find it.. like I said.. I'll send you a cab
    post proof

u cud be a pusy and wnt fight me bcuz ur afr8 m8

post proof and ill be der in a few hrs

Nick Nacho

m8 i will send u 2 gods basement

is maed of fier and brimestoon

is called HELL
    Oh shit... you must really mean business. I'm sorry brah.. should I stop now?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Here brah..

Daniel Lynn
    812 24th Ave no.
    South St. Paul, MN

my boiii Bigday lives 5 minutes away in the fuuckin woods. Im gonna send him over wearing just his singlet and he's gonna wrestlefuck u worse than Ben Askren

where unat bigday, where u at muthhafucka

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    All i see is chalk and roid rage... m8
    sry m8 i dnt meen 2 be insultink i jus cant teak it wen ppl insult bebelboby

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Dude. You are a newbie. I wish you well in the wrath that you might have brought down on yourself.
    Lol its too easy, i set it up and i come back a few hours later and already on second page!

MD

Oh shit... you must really mean business. I'm sorry brah.. should I stop now?
    is 2 l8 to back out now m8

Nick Nacho

post proof

u cud be a pusy and wnt fight me bcuz ur afr8 m8

post proof and ill be der in a few hrs

Forget it brah.. I assure you I am there... That is my name... and that house right across the damn street. I'll fight you no problem.. But not gonna post the address where my wife and kids live (not retarded like yourself) If you got the frickin balls get your ass over here, if your not shut the hell up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    brah! I want you and MD wants Mir's body.
    Come at me bro, come at me

Nick Nacho

is 2 l8 to back out now m8
    oh not backing out.. just laughing at your bullshit

Nick Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    All i see is chalk and roid rage... m8
    yea, I'm getting under MD's skin

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Here brah..

Daniel Lynn
    812 24th Ave no.
    South St. Paul, MN

State of Minnesota, Respondent, v. Daniel Lynn Conley, Appellant.
    ResetAAFont size:PrintShareThis

Court of Appeals of Minnesota.
    A11–278
    -- February 06, 2012
    Considered and decided by Halbrooks, Presiding Judge;  Ross, Judge;  and Stoneburner, Judge. Lori Swanson, Attorney General, St. Paul, Minnesota;  and John Choi, Ramsey County Attorney, Mark Nathan Lystig, Assistant County Attorney, St. Paul, Minnesota (for respondent) David W. Merchant, Chief Appellate Public Defender, G. Tony Atwal, Assistant Public Defender, St. Paul, Minnesota (for appellant)
    UNPUBLISHED OPINION
    In this appeal following resentencing after remand, appellant argues that (1) the admissible evidence presented to the Blakely sentencing jury was insufficient to support its findings;  (2) the 300–month sentence imposed for his conviction of first-degree criminal sexual conduct is unsupported by evidence in the record;  and (3) unduly exaggerates the criminality of his conduct.   Because the evidence is sufficient to support the Blakely jury's findings, the findings support the upward sentencing departure, and the sentence does not unduly exaggerate the criminality of the offense, we affirm.
    FACTS
    In June 2003, appellant Daniel Lynn Conley was convicted of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.342, subds. 1(e), 2 (2002), third-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.344, subds. 1(c), 2 (2002), solicitation, inducement, and promotion of prostitution in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.322, subd. 1a(1) (2002), and second-degree assault in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.222, subd. 1 (2002).   The district court imposed 300 months in prison for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, representing an upward departure from the then-presumptive guideline sentence of 158 months, and consecutive sentences of 18 and 36 months for the prostitution and assault convictions.   On direct appeal, this court affirmed the convictions but reversed and remanded for resentencing consistent with the requirements of Blakely v. Washington, 542 U.S. 296, 124 S.Ct. 2531 (2004).  State v. Conley, No. A03–1669, 2004 WL 2283421 (Minn.App. Oct. 12, 2004).
    - See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mn-court-....EpWnB6lC.dpuf

BettersUnite
    BettersUnite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I ain't interested if what you have to say brah. I've been an mma fan since 93 and I've competed in jitsu several times. I know what the fu*k I'm talking about. Please enlighten me on your wealth of knowledge physically and mentally brah! If you wanna threaten me with wrath I say bring it on.. because something tells me you aint about shit. I ain't here to be a hater... but if you wanna instigate shit, I'd say save it or be willing to back it up because your opinion mean about as much to me as dog shit on my shoe.

I ain't goin anywhere....
    I'm happy I'm not responding like this guy lol. My posts have not an ounce of hate. This is tattooed HATE

Nick Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ResetAAFont size:PrintShareThis

Court of Appeals of Minnesota.
    A11–278
    -- February 06, 2012
    Considered and decided by Halbrooks, Presiding Judge;  Ross, Judge;  and Stoneburner, Judge. Lori Swanson, Attorney General, St. Paul, Minnesota;  and John Choi, Ramsey County Attorney, Mark Nathan Lystig, Assistant County Attorney, St. Paul, Minnesota (for respondent) David W. Merchant, Chief Appellate Public Defender, G. Tony Atwal, Assistant Public Defender, St. Paul, Minnesota (for appellant)
    UNPUBLISHED OPINION
    In this appeal following resentencing after remand, appellant argues that (1) the admissible evidence presented to the Blakely sentencing jury was insufficient to support its findings;  (2) the 300–month sentence imposed for his conviction of first-degree criminal sexual conduct is unsupported by evidence in the record;  and (3) unduly exaggerates the criminality of his conduct.   Because the evidence is sufficient to support the Blakely jury's findings, the findings support the upward sentencing departure, and the sentence does not unduly exaggerate the criminality of the offense, we affirm.
    FACTS
    In June 2003, appellant Daniel Lynn Conley was convicted of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.342, subds. 1(e), 2 (2002), third-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.344, subds. 1(c), 2 (2002), solicitation, inducement, and promotion of prostitution in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.322, subd. 1a(1) (2002), and second-degree assault in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.222, subd. 1 (2002).   The district court imposed 300 months in prison for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, representing an upward departure from the then-presumptive guideline sentence of 158 months, and consecutive sentences of 18 and 36 months for the prostitution and assault convictions.   On direct appeal, this court affirmed the convictions but reversed and remanded for resentencing consistent with the requirements of Blakely v. Washington, 542 U.S. 296, 124 S.Ct. 2531 (2004).  State v. Conley, No. A03–1669, 2004 WL 2283421 (Minn.App. Oct. 12, 2004).
    - See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mn-court-....EpWnB6lC.dpuf

Definitely the wrong Dan lynn.. but a good read

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Definitely the wrong Dan lynn.. but a good read
    Oh, shame

MD

Forget it brah.. I assure you I am there... That is my name... and that house right across the damn street. I'll fight you no problem.. But not gonna post the address where my wife and kids live (not retarded like yourself) If you got the frickin balls get your ass over here, if your not shut the hell up.
    proof its u

post pic of u in the neighbourhood and il be der

BettersUnite
    BettersUnite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Sweet troll job lol... Is that what's fun around here??

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I want yp come on you bro

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

m8 wat city do u live in

m8 i fukin swear on me and vaughanys mum m8 i will wreck u

dnt fuckk wit me i have killed bettor posters dan u
    Nice grammar.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 04-22-14 at 06:28 PM.

marzwoody

But will you let him bang bro? he just wants to bang..

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Nice grammar.
    Last edited by marzwoody; Today at 12:28 AM.

did u 4get 2 use grammer m8?

marzwoody

When are you and nick nachos gonna bang bro? he has a tempting last name so you might be willing to bite him, after you get the munchies from weed smoking and dark souls marathons. my money is on nick though. there's something about that wig that says i'm a bad-ass in disguise.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

It would be great to set up some SBR MMA fights. Various posters going at it. MD and Mr Nacho could be our first bout. We can sell tickets for 2 betpoints.

Nick Nacho

Nice grammar.

I know right.. I'm not the only one who realizes dip shit "MD" as an uneducated reject.

Nick Nacho

Hey Stupid.. It's spelled "grammar" not grammer. I'm not the only one who realizes you can't spell and cannot put together a proper sentence. You are a retard... deal with it!

Nick Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by BettersUnite View Post
    Sweet troll job lol... Is that what's fun around here??

yes, especially when you make someone so mad that they resort to telling you that they will "wreck you," "send you to hell," and willing to fly to your city to do it. I bated the hook and he bit it.

"

MD

Hey Stupid.. It's spelled "grammar" not grammer. I'm not the only one who realizes you can't spell and cannot put together a proper sentence. You are a retard... deal with it!
    its speld grammer idiiot

post pic of urself in ur neighburhuud unless u r a puss

no ballls bro?

MD

yes, especially when you make someone so mad that they resort to telling you that they will "wreck you," "send you to hell," and willing to fly to your city to do it. I bated the hook and he bit it.

"
    post pic tuf guuy

Nick Nacho

When are you and nick nachos gonna bang bro? he has a tempting last name so you might be willing to bite him, after you get the munchies from weed smoking and dark souls marathons. my money is on nick though. there's something about that wig that says i'm a bad-ass in disguise.

Yes, put your money on Nick Nacho! Why? Because you will notice that no where in this thread did I ever say I would kill anyone, wreck anyone, send anyone to hell, or just plain old beat anyone's ass.

The reason is, I am secure enough to know what I'm capable of and I don't need to threaten harm by way of a keyboard.

This other fool "MD" is so damn insecure that challenges people to fights by way of the "keyboard warrior method." He has no clue who I am but he is certain he could "wreck me."

So needless to say.. MD is clearly an insecure, educated pile of shit. But if calling me out on in a chat room makes him feel better... more power to him.. Just hopefully he can fill this void somewhere in the real world and sometime in his miserable, weak life.

MD

Yes, put your money on Nick Nacho! Why? Because you will notice that no where in this thread did I ever say I would kill anyone, wreck anyone, send anyone to hell, or just plain old beat anyone's ass.

The reason is, I am secure enough to know what I'm capable of and I don't need to threaten harm by way of a keyboard.

This other fool "MD" is so damn insecure that challenges people to fights by way of the "keyboard warrior method." He has no clue who I am but he is certain he could "wreck me."

So needless to say.. MD is clearly an insecure, educated pile of shit. But if calling me out on in a chat room makes him feel better... more power to him.. Just hopefully he can fill this void somewhere in the real world and sometime in his miserable, weak life.
    u mad? fiet me bro

Nick Nacho

its speld grammer idiiot

post pic of urself in ur neighburhuud unless u r a puss

no ballls bro?

Here's the dictionary link for the word "grammar." Consider this your lesson in dictation for the day.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grammar

Again, spelled "grammar." who is the idiot? you spelled idiot wrong too

Nick Nacho

u mad? fiet me bro

Sure dude.. learn to spell first though.. that will help raise your "Fighter IQ"

Fight is not spelled "fiet"

how old are you 9? or just an adult with down syndrome?

First 1234 Last