Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    Jon should have not been a bigger favorite, keep in mind Glover injured his shoulder in the first round so this would have affected the fight for sure. Jon only deserved to be that much of a favorite if he performed like he did against chael sonnen.

Luke Rockhold was a great bet, yes even at those odds, that is how a huge favorite should win, this is what I am saying.
    jones absolutely should have been a bigger favorite...its not a matter of opinion...he destroyed glover bell to bell...glover was prob the biggest sucker bet on the card...now im not necessarily saying he should have been -1000 or more like he was vs sonnen (he should have been -5000 vs sonenn) but at -440 (i believe that was the closing line), the value was all on jones...you cant tell me after watching that fight, you feel the +380 price tag on glover was money well spent...cmon now, bones was very easily the play w/o question

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

What do uz think he will be with Gus? He was impressive v Glover.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    What do uz think he will be with Gus? He was impressive v Glover.
    Jones should be about -200 against Gus, what do you think?

and Tommy Blingshy I still disagree with you brah, like I said you need to consider Glovers shoulder injury in the first round. Before that point Glover was throwing bombs anything could have happened, to put it into perspective, Rockhold injured his toe but still dominated that is how a huge favorite should have fought like.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

What about Cormier vs. Jones? What do you guys the line should be?

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

JONES only -200 vs gus? idk maybe it will be like silva sonnen 2, silva was around - 250 or something

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    What about Cormier vs. Jones? What do you guys the line should be?
    What it should be and what it will be are very different. Not that I think much is to be gained by talking about lines before they come out.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

and Tommy Blingshy I still disagree with you brah, like I said you need to consider Glovers shoulder injury in the first round. Before that point Glover was throwing bombs anything could have happened, to put it into perspective, Rockhold injured his toe but still dominated that is how a huge favorite should have fought like.
    Odessa released a line for Jones vs Gus already and it was taken down. Junkie did an article on it.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines, lines, lines ya'll must have a cocaine addiction, crack ain't no joke yo

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    What it should be and what it will be are very different. Not that I think much is to be gained by talking about lines before they come out.
    You've never been so fawkin right.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

nah, i dont have to consider glovers injury...bones is just far better then glover...i dont know what else to say...if you think glover was the right side, youre just flat out wrong...its really not a matter of opinion...its fact...fight proved it...

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    nah, i dont have to consider glovers injury...bones is just far better then glover...i dont know what else to say...if you think glover was the right side, youre just flat out wrong...its really not a matter of opinion...its fact...fight proved it...
    So you think an injury has no affect on a fight? Gambling is all about understanding what is random and what is not, so it is easier to predict future events. A shoulder injury would have been a considerable disadvantage for a power puncher like Glover.

Unfortunately with your arguments Its hard not to categorise you into the long term loser group.

I never said Glover was the right side, only that Jones was definitely not worth his odds straight up. The sharp side was clearly the fight going the distance or Jones via decision. But people aren't sharp enough to bet these things (Well I was)
    Last edited by rosietop; 04-29-14 at 09:42 PM.

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Odessa released a line for Jones vs Gus already and it was taken down. Junkie did an article on it.
    The reason I said Jones should be -200 is because Unibet had him at those odds

First ... 2345