The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

NBCSN Boxing 04/04/14

Amir Monsour -140 vs Steve Cunningham +120

I really only see two outcomes for this fight. Monsour catches Cunningham early and wins ITD or Cunningham takes a DEC. Monsour is a puncher and Cunningham is a boxer. Line has shifted from about even to Mansour being the favorite. Probably staying away from this one, but if I had to, I would take Cunningham at +money.

Curtis Stevens -280 vs Tureano Johnson +220

There has been some action on Johnson as the line has dropped quite a bit. He is 14-0 with 10 KOs. Despite being an Olympian, he has fought no one of note and has only fought 2 fighters with a winning record. Johnson hasn't fought in over a year and has never been on national tv before. I'll admit I haven't been able to see Johnson fight because I can't find any footage of his fights. This match up looks a lot like last weekends Kovalev-Agnew bout. A big puncher against an over matched fighter with a very padded record. Kathy Duva is looking to get Stevens some bigger fights and back onto HBO. I don't think she would line up a dangerous fight for Stevens this close to his loss to GGG. I like Stevens here. Smaller sized bet, because like I said, I can not find any footage on Johnson.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Amir Monsour -140 vs Steve Cunningham +120

I really only see two outcomes for this fight. Monsour catches Cunningham early and wins ITD or Cunningham takes a DEC. Monsour is a puncher and Cunningham is a boxer. Line has shifted from about even to Mansour being the favorite. Probably staying away from this one, but if I had to, I would take Cunningham at +money.

Curtis Stevens -280 vs Tureano Johnson +220

There has been some action on Johnson as the line has dropped quite a bit. He is 14-0 with 10 KOs. Despite being an Olympian, he has fought no one of note and has only fought 2 fighters with a winning record. Johnson hasn't fought in over a year and has never been on national tv before. I'll admit I haven't been able to see Johnson fight because I can't find any footage of his fights. This match up looks a lot like last weekends Kovalev-Agnew bout. A big puncher against an over matched fighter with a very padded record. Kathy Duva is looking to get Stevens some bigger fights and back onto HBO. I don't think she would line up a dangerous fight for Stevens this close to his loss to GGG. I like Stevens here. Smaller sized bet, because like I said, I can not find any footage on Johnson.
    Ditto on the Stevens play. I'm looking forward to both fight's. Not sure who is going to win between Monsour or SS. I hope Monsour wins & looks impressive with an early KO!

Ron_Paul_2012

Wow!!!!!! Stevens vs Johnson has turned into a pier 6 brawl!!!!!!!!

Ron_Paul_2012

Mansour vs Cunningham! WAR!!!!!!!

Ron_Paul_2012

WAR Mansour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron_Paul_2012

Cunningham wins a U decision. But I'm more interested in seeing Mansour fight again. WAR Mansour!!!!!!!!!!!!