Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Nunya shows tickets all the time.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    The delicious irony! Especially coming from someone who calls himself NunyaBidness! That's right son. It's NONE of your business.
    That was bad even for you Ron

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Nijem has better wrestling. He has a clear path to victory through takedowns & sub defense. There is no such thing as easy money or locks in MMA.
    I agree there is no such thing as easy money or locks in MMA.. I think it's one of the toughest sports to bet on.. Anything like a lucky punch to even an injury during a fight can change things in a hurry.. What's going thru the fighters minds as they step into the cage and so on..

All we can do is research the fighters leading up to the fight, see how their training camps are going, style match ups, win streaks, etc.. Even with all that nothing is guaranteed...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ryan Laflare 10-0 vs John Howard 22-8....http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-abu-dha...2=Ryan-LaFlare

John Doomsday Howard at almost a 3-1 underdog perhaps has a chance in this one.. What do you guys think?

Seems Howard has turned the corner a bit as he's won his last 2 fights and seems to be getting better in recent fights.. Ryan Laflare is a big step up in comp from guys like Uriah Hall and Siyar though.. Doomsday had to go the distance in both of his last 2 fights to get those wins..

Is it worth taking a shot on Doomsday over Laflare? I just hate betting against undefeated fighters though.

Howard does have 30 fights under his belt and Laflare only 10, which tells me Howard has an experience advantage going in which makes me think just maybe....

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ryan Laflare 10-0 vs John Howard 22-8....http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-abu-dha...2=Ryan-LaFlare

John Doomsday Howard at almost a 3-1 underdog perhaps has a chance in this one.. What do you guys think?

Seems Howard has turned the corner a bit as he's won his last 2 fights and seems to be getting better in recent fights.. Ryan Laflare is a big step up in comp from guys like Uriah Hall and Siyar though.. Doomsday had to go the distance in both of his last 2 fights to get those wins..

Is it worth taking a shot on Doomsday over Laflare? I just hate betting against undefeated fighters though.

Howard does have 30 fights under his belt and Laflare only 10, which tells me Howard has an experience advantage going in which makes me think just maybe....
    I believe Howard is going to win via decision. The fight is going to be close & @ +300 there is definitely value in Howard & Howard Dec. +619. Fight goes the distance is also a good play. However, Howard has a tremendous left hook & can put Laflare's lights out so I wouldn't automatically only play Howard via Dec. GL!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 04-09-14 at 11:56 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna go hard on this card

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I believe Howard is going to win via decision. The fight is going to be close & @ +300 there is definitely value in Howard & Howard Dec. +619. Fight goes the distance is also a good play. However, Howard has a tremendous left hook & can put Laflare's lights out so I wouldn't automatically only play Howard via Dec. GL!
    I hope you're right Ronny.. I'm gonna place a few chips on Howard on a long shot just to win.. Those odds are just too tempting for this guy to pass up on...

The bout going the distance seems possible but I do think if Howard doesn't KO Laflare early on, Howard could gas late and Laflare could then pull off a sub...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Camozzi/Craig cancelled...Craig being ill. I was going back and forth on whether to play Camozzi so guess that has solved that!

Chris Camozzi@ChrisCamozzi 44m
    Thank you @danawhite @ufc @lorenzofertitta for still paying me my show money. Sorry I can't put on a show for #UFCAbuDhabi

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

dfbhjhn

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Camozzi/Craig cancelled...Craig being ill. I was going back and forth on whether to play Camozzi so guess that has solved that!

Chris Camozzi@ChrisCamozzi <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);"> 44m</small>
    Thank you @danawhite @ufc @lorenzofertitta for still paying me my show money. Sorry I can't put on a show for #UFCAbuDhabi
    Goddammit, I loved that fight.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

That was probably going to be fotn. I wonder who wins it now?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Well, at least the FON props aren't out yet, so it didn't kill any other bets.
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave NunyaBidness 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Goddammit, I loved that fight.
    On camozzi right?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Yes

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Respek

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LaFlare will have a battle and edge it....anyone with $$ on the dog will feel like a winner-but not cash a ticket...

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Well, at least the FON props aren't out yet, so it didn't kill any other bets.
    This. I'm going with Laflare/Howard fotn. There's only 8 fights total and on the main card, I think guida/crusher is going to be a boring fight because of guida. I could see the main event ending early also.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a very early start time for this event tomorrow.. Prelims begin at 9am Pacific time and 12 Eastern I believe.. Don't think it's even televised as I need to check that?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It's a very early start time for this event tomorrow.. Prelims begin at 9am Pacific time and 12 Eastern I believe.. Don't think it's even televised as I need to check that?
    Fight pass

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Fight pass
    Yep or EU.com live Streams as well..

Was just hoping it was on Fox1 so I don't have to watch it thru the internet.. Oh well.. That is even if I can wake up for it on time over here on the West coast..

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

put 1k on nelson at -125, hopefully my winning streak on hw fights continues.
    did you guys heard about nog trying to file a lawsuit against the airline that flew him to abu dhabi, apparently he hurt his back in his seat, jesus the guy is falling apart

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Prelims - I'm thinking Jared Rosholt is overrated and Daniel Omiel... at +200 is worth a try...

Jared Rosholt is a wrestling based fighter like his brother and he's been padded with crappy opponents in his career up until this point. 9-1 record.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Rosholt... I saw his will get broken badly in his one loss to Derrick Lewis...

I'm thinking Daniel Omielanczuk a striking based fighter has a good chance of putting his mitts on Jareds chin.. With 20 fights under his belt he comes in with experience, and he's only lost 3 fights as well which is respectable....

I'm gonna throw a few chips on Daniel in this one.. Sure if the fight goes to the ground Daniel is probably screwed, but with his size and experience he may just keep it standing long enough to land a few bombs...

At +200 it's my underdog pick of the card anyways... Thought to share..http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-abu-dha...el-Omielanczuk
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-10-14 at 08:11 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    did you guys heard about nog trying to file a lawsuit against the airline that flew him to abu dhabi, apparently he hurt his back in his seat, jesus the guy is falling apart
    Good luck Latarianmilton!!! It's a good bet I think..

The only thing that scares me is Roy's gas tank.. Question is can he take out big Nog before he gasses out?.. Once Roy is completely gassed out he's just gonna hold on for a decision.. However, that's worst case scenario I think in this fight..

I think Big Nog gets dropped early in this one.. Big Nog isn't gonna dance around so Roy probably lands the hay maker bomb early on if he does...

My money is on Fat Country as well.. Breathe dog!!!!

hotcoffee76
    hotcoffee76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 693

Don't forget this is going to be an F***ing HOT environment to fight in. If there was ever a time for a 2nd round blow up, this is it. That said, a 1st round decision looks likely.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    Goodluck. Nelson in round 1 +350 for me. If he doesn't finish it in round 1 or 2 that's going to be trouble.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

This isn't a good card to bet on, yet bettors are all over it since it's the first UFC event in 3 weeks. I did my best to control myself . My picks:

Beneil Dariush @ -160 4.8 units to win 3 units
    Guida by decision @ +155 3 units to win 4.65 units
    Laflare by decision @ -125 4 units to win 3.2 units
    Nogueira by decision @ +465 1 unit to win 4.65 units
    Guida/Kawajiri O2.5 + Nelson/Nogueira O1.5 3 units to win 4.04 units
    Howard/Laflare O2.5 + Omielanczuk/Rosholt O1.5 2 units to win 2.07 units
    Guida/Kawajiri O2.5 + Bisping/Kennedy O4.5 3 units to win 3.95 units

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prelims - I'm thinking Jared Rosholt is overrated and Daniel Omiel... at +200 is worth a try...

Jared Rosholt is a wrestling based fighter like his brother and he's been padded with crappy opponents in his career up until this point. 9-1 record.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Rosholt... I saw his will get broken badly in his one loss to Derrick Lewis...

I'm thinking Daniel Omielanczuk a striking based fighter has a good chance of putting his mitts on Jareds chin.. With 20 fights under his belt he comes in with experience, and he's only lost 3 fights as well which is respectable....

I'm gonna throw a few chips on Daniel in this one.. Sure if the fight goes to the ground Daniel is probably screwed, but with his size and experience he may just keep it standing long enough to land a few bombs...

At +200 it's my underdog pick of the card anyways... Thought to share..http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-abu-dha...el-Omielanczuk
    You talk about Rosholt having a padded record...have you looked at Omie's past opponents? Omie is definitely good but I haven't seen evidence that he can handle Rosholt's wrestling.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Nog looked in the best shape in years. Not sure if it means anything

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed al Nahyan his a huge BJJ and Nog fan, he's paid off Roy Nelson to take the dive.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yep or EU.com live Streams as well..

Was just hoping it was on Fox1 so I don't have to watch it thru the internet.. Oh well.. That is even if I can wake up for it on time over here on the West coast..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    You talk about Rosholt having a padded record...have you looked at Omie's past opponents? Omie is definitely good but I haven't seen evidence that he can handle Rosholt's wrestling.
    I agree but Omie has had more padded fights which gives him an experience edge going in.. Can Omie handle Jareds wrestling probably not, but can Jared handle Omie's punches when they are standing? Will Omie be able to keep the fight standing most of the time? Lot of if's going into this fight....

We will see in a few minutes.......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-14 at 10:39 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I agree but Omie has had more padded fights which gives him an experience edge going in.. Can Omie handle Jareds wrestling probably not, but can Jared handle Omie's punches when they are standing? Will Omie be able to keep the fight standing most of the time? Lot of if's going into this fight....

We will see in a few minutes.......
    You see that guy's last fight? He eats cannonballs for breakfast.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Is this on any channel?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Is this on any channel?
    fightpass

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Yahya and fight doesnt go to decision first, is this starting soon?

First 123456 ... Last