Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Floyd Mayweather in trouble

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/12/floyd-...jewelry-heist/

Looks like this could be big trouble for Floyd Mayweather... If this is true, this could be the end for him...

Check in SBR John!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

They got a spot right next to Oj for this loser.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

This would be absolutely crazy if it plays out badly for him. Hard to comprehend really.

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Wouldn't the logical thing to do be file a claim with your homeowners insurance provider? No, Lets go beat some a$$ and show those peeps we don't fukk around. Oh, and open yourself up to a lifetime in prison too.

Gruntworker

Seriously, if this charge is accurate, there is no way his career isn't over. I find it hard to believe though that he would be stupid enough to do this himself. I would believe he would send people to do it, but to be directly involved... and let them live to go file charges??? Doesn't make any sense. I guess no Paq fight for sure now... even though it probably was never going to happen anyway...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch 23 View Post
    Wouldn't the logical thing to do be file a claim with your homeowners insurance provider? No, Lets go beat some a$$ and show those peeps we don't fukk around. Oh, and open yourself up to a lifetime in prison too.
    Same when NFL players making millions get busted trafficking a few thousand in drugs or some stupid chit. Unreal. How stupid can people get.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntworker View Post
    Seriously, if this charge is accurate, there is no way his career isn't over. I find it hard to believe though that he would be stupid enough to do this himself. I would believe he would send people to do it, but to be directly involved... and let them live to go file charges??? Doesn't make any sense. I guess no Paq fight for sure now... even though it probably was never going to happen anyway...

Same thing OJ did trying to retrieve property. He will be screwed for sure if any kind of involvement

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

There is absolutely no way he gets convicted even if it is true.

Zero possibility.

He already has a bad reputation so not much will change as a result of this.

Anyway you would think Mayweather would have cameras in house and just show the tape to the police if someone robbed him.

James D

Disagree completely big bear, if he was involved he is in a huge mess

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Same thing OJ did trying to retrieve property. He will be screwed for sure if any kind of involvement
    Similar for sure, only every glaring difference is worse for mayweather.

Violence was serious
    turns out they didn't steal anything after all
    OJ had no criminal record and was an old guy FM does and is young. No Nicole Simpson doesn't count legally

If he played a major part in this it is lights out unless he can bribe the victims

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Yeah who could forget OJ's tirade on tape - "You think you can just steal my shit????"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    There is absolutely no way he gets convicted even if it is true.

Zero possibility.

He already has a bad reputation so not much will change as a result of this.

Anyway you would think Mayweather would have cameras in house and just show the tape to the police if someone robbed him.
    That would mean turning over all the cameras from the time in question - wouldn't want the cops seeing all the drugs and other illicit activity going on at the party where the thief was hanging out at and had access to the jewelry. Mr Money, how do you explain all of the prostitutes and cocaine and guns being displayed in your home at the time the suspect walked into your closet and acquired your diamonds?

James D

You would not have to hand over any CC video except the small piece of tape where an individual removed jewelry from a part of the house without authorization and it was never placed back. If you have continual surveillance you could show them leaving property as well. Cops can't have the rest of the CC video . The TMZ article implies he realized after the fact they didn't steal anything anyway . So no video is going to be available

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

fuk tmz. i'll wait for some actual journalism to give us some real feedback.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    Tmz is just as accurate as cnn,

Floyd is goin down for the count.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Disagree completely big bear, if he was involved he is in a huge mess

Similar for sure, only every glaring difference is worse for mayweather.

Violence was serious
    turns out they didn't steal anything after all
    OJ had no criminal record and was an old guy FM does and is young. No Nicole Simpson doesn't count legally

If he played a major part in this it is lights out unless he can bribe the victims
    I agree with you James, also prosecutors office here would love another shot at him. After he got off light for smacking his girlfriend around

James D

Vegas39 and Boeing I agree with you both, this could be a knockout.

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post

TMZ broke these stories first worldwide

Mel Gibson arrest
    Britney Spears arrest
    chris brown mug shot after beating Rihanna
    the 1.6 billion Chicago bank bailout ....the bank never requested any money LOL causing senate hearing and an investigation from the senate finance committee!! Thanks to TMZ bank paid back taxpayers with 14% interest to boot
    michael Jackson's death
    Britany Murphy death
    paris Hilton would get 45 days in jail

There are more examples but I am just pointing out that tmz is ahead of the curve., meanwhile idiots at Newsweek think they found bitcoin originator because he has same name of the very secretive bitcoin founder that, what a shock, we all assume used a fake name.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Same when NFL players making millions get busted trafficking a few thousand in drugs or some stupid chit. Unreal. How stupid can people get.
    He gets punched in the head for a living. Best believe he is pretty stupid. I'm not even sure if he has a high school diploma. He might have a GED. But that's about it.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Vegas39 and Boeing I agree with you both, this could be a knockout.

TMZ broke these stories first worldwide

Mel Gibson arrest
    Britney Spears arrest
    chris brown mug shot after beating Rihanna
    the 1.6 billion Chicago bank bailout ....the bank never requested any money LOL causing senate hearing and an investigation from the senate finance committee!! Thanks to TMZ bank paid back taxpayers with 14% interest to boot
    michael Jackson's death
    Britany Murphy death
    paris Hilton would get 45 days in jail

There are more examples but I am just pointing out that tmz is ahead of the curve., meanwhile idiots at Newsweek think they found bitcoin originator because he has same name of the very secretive bitcoin founder that, what a shock, we all assume used a fake name.

You are correct sir.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

He'll probably payoff the two guys and they won't cooperate with the popo.

The lawyers leaked this story, obviously, to TMZ to get the ball rolling.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would be classic to see him get 5 years or so

sounds though more to the story

He cannot be this dumb could he??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Gayweather would do anything to duck PAC man... Even go to jail

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntworker View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/12/floyd-...jewelry-heist/

Looks like this could be big trouble for Floyd Mayweather... If this is true, this could be the end for him...

Check in SBR John!
    This monkey is going to be living in a cage with all the other animals! I hear Don King is already arranging a live feed from within prison for a pay per view of Floyd getting his sh!t pushed in!

​HA! HA! HA!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

According to the available facts, the two alleged victims failed to go to the police and apparently didn't even retain counsel for at least a few weeks? Assuming the complaint is legitimate but there is no hard evidence he was there nor cooperation from anyone else who was allegedly there to corroborate the complainants story, this never sees a criminal courtroom. Not only that, if it were to become a civil matter, Floyd's lawyers would have a field day barring new information. Most likely settled out of court and story dies.

Oh and be sure to check out the Mayweather vs. Maidana betting odds comparison.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Non story...never see a courtroom.....a lot of females in this thread

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Nothing happens.

Slap on the wrist at best.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Dumbass

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Dumbass
    This is Crazy!

Gruntworker

To be fair... it does seem strange that I can't find anybody else reporting on this yet... but if it's real... Mayweather could be done!

Not surprised by your response Lou... although you may be right about it not getting to court. I guess we will have to wait and see...

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Libel, he about to fight and they throw this at him, its the.hood. they frame each other all day and night. I lived in ghosttown oakland home of one of the.biggest synd. In usa, and the neighorly fruitville were they shot down the charity workers. No man this report is the attempted murder. Everyone know merry can kick ass and leave you broke. Gossip tab for source.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Stood next to him for a minute at the Daytona 500. Sat in a Las Vegas gate with Tyson and had the pleasure of meeting a lot of NBA guys. I'll say I was shocked at how Floyd is carved. What a true beast.

I hope the story is not true. I'm not a fan, I pay the $70 ppv charge and pray he gets a whupping.=p1But I respect his skill and more than that his dedication. He's dickweed and all but he also works his arse off to stay so clearly on top at age 37.

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

you and mayweather have something in common then. You are both soo tough.
    Last edited by SBR_John; 03-12-14 at 04:30 PM.

Gruntworker

Wait... what??? SBR John isn't a Mayweather fan??? That's news to me! I thought you have always been a big Mayweather fan John? With no additional outlets even touching this story, it's looking more and more like this isn't the big story that it was sounding like. But figured John would be up in arms about the story... I'm disappointed.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

The man is not going to prison. Money talks.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Disturbing, sounds like he ll be behind bars sometime in the near future, if not this time maybe the next

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    He gets punched in the head for a living. Best believe he is pretty stupid. I'm not even sure if he has a high school diploma. He might have a GED. But that's about it.
    yeah seriously

12 Last