frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Rhonda Rousey say she will beat Mayweather in a MMA fight

She probably can if she can grab him into a wrestling match and on the ground somehow. If they were to fight, Rousey will probably try to tackle him but Floyd will probably be too quick and land enough combo's to knock the b..tch out, LOL.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

yeah okay...better chance of her dying than winning.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

zzzzzzzzzz....

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

don't know.... he's pretty good at beating up women.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Lol fck that ugly bitch

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Lol fck that ugly bitch

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

This thread needs nude pics.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Anyone who thinks that Floyd should be favoured against Ronda in an MMA match is an absolute retard, or completely misinformed.

She can toss around 200lbs guys with moderate levels of grappling experience, but you're telling me that a 155ish boxer with no grappling experience can stop her throws? I give him 10% at best. It wouldn't even be competitive, and I can't imagine why anyone would think differently, except if they were some sort of boxing elitist who dislikes MMA.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

utterly hilarious to watch someone spout nonsense and use mayweathers name for attention......reminds me of manny pac saying "hey floyd call me collect...im waiting by the phone" while hes doing press for a bradley fight....people are this desperate for attention its sad...
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave bobby heenan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    This thread needs nude pics.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mitchell88

DiggityDaggityDo

Smokie noooooooooooooooooooo

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Anyone who thinks that Floyd should be favoured against Ronda in an MMA match is an absolute retard, or completely misinformed.

She can toss around 200lbs guys with moderate levels of grappling experience, but you're telling me that a 155ish boxer with no grappling experience can stop her throws? I give him 10% at best. It wouldn't even be competitive, and I can't imagine why anyone would think differently, except if they were some sort of boxing elitist who dislikes MMA.
    ya thats great and all.....really...its just theres a less than 0 percent chance of this ever happening

imagine floyd saying "oh that rhonda rousey...id shut her out in a 12 round boxing match".....zzzzzzzz....just useless

DiggityDaggityDo

UFC
    women's champion Ronda Rousey, the biggest active star in MMA, could put an end to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s unbeaten streak.

During an interview on Power 106 FM, Rousey was asked what her game plan would be if the battle of unbeaten fighters ever took place.

“I would drop down to the ground and crawl over to him as fast as I can,” Rousey said. “I wouldn’t even stand up, I wouldn’t be near him. I would just do a little army crawl over there and he would have to run away. I would just be skittering after him like the one dude in "Bloodsport" that was doing the whole monkey crawl fight system. I would do that. I would just bear crawl over there, too low for him to hit me, and tackle him down. I spent a lot of time on the ground, and I doubt that he does.”

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

smoke is in the know.................................... ...fact

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    UFC
    women's champion Ronda Rousey, the biggest active star in MMA, could put an end to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s unbeaten streak.

During an interview on Power 106 FM, Rousey was asked what her game plan would be if the battle of unbeaten fighters ever took place.

“I would drop down to the ground and crawl over to him as fast as I can,” Rousey said. “I wouldn’t even stand up, I wouldn’t be near him. I would just do a little army crawl over there and he would have to run away. I would just be skittering after him like the one dude in "Bloodsport" that was doing the whole monkey crawl fight system. I would do that. I would just bear crawl over there, too low for him to hit me, and tackle him down. I spent a lot of time on the ground, and I doubt that he does.”

its actually really sad....cuz it happens all the time....dana white will be getting interviewed and someone will ask him about floyd....same here...so i cant actually blame rousey....but its actually horrible how many times these horrible interviewers bring up this fantasy crossover bullshit.....and then when these people respond it becomes news...its old....its exhausting really.....just stupid.....seems like every couple of months some idiot radio/tv host is asking some mma fighter about floyd.....who gives a shit

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Nobody cares

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    ya thats great and all.....really...its just theres a less than 0 percent chance of this ever happening

imagine floyd saying "oh that rhonda rousey...id shut her out in a 12 round boxing match".....zzzzzzzz....just useless
    Have you ever seen his comments about MMA? They're not so far removed from that; in a lot of ways, they're worse.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Nobody cares
    Doesn't care; feels need to reply.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Have you ever seen his comments about MMA? They're not so far removed from that; in a lot of ways, they're worse.
    both sides take their shots...imho i wish both sides, when asked, would just say "this is ridiculous..next question".....its old shit....but its even worse when it becomes a headline about a crossover fight pitting a woman and a man

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Floyd walks around at 150 lbs. He would get absolutely destroyed in an MMA fight or a street fight. She would throw his tiny ass & he would land on his head. If he still some how had consciousness she would ground & pound him into oblivion then arm bar him. Any one who says otherwise does not understand MMA or street fighting. Realistically Rousey would open about a -1000 favorite.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I think im done with PT after reading this thread...

Only so much fukktarderdom one person can take...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who thinks that Floyd should be favoured against Ronda in an MMA match is an absolute retard, or completely misinformed. She can toss around 200lbs guys with moderate levels of grappling experience, but you're telling me that a 155ish boxer with no grappling experience can stop her throws? I give him 10% at best. It wouldn't even be competitive, and I can't imagine why anyone would think differently, except if they were some sort of boxing elitist who dislikes MMA.
    yeah but can she beat tiger woods in a mma match? that is what I want to know.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

i must be drunk, can't be what I think that says.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i wanna know if vasyl lomanchenko can beat rousey in a boxing match....what would the line be? who would be favored? what would be the gameplan of both fighters

torrentzflow

I wonder if IK Kim can beat Rousey in match play golf? What would the line be?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i dunno...but i give rousey a 2 percent chance against lomanchenko...if she can employ the same tactics as salido did with low blows she could get lucky....but i make lomanchenko at least -7000 favorite....but if its in texas i could see a fix being in.....anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot

torrentzflow

but could rousey beat the grand master in chess in a mma match? I want to know

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    yeah but can she beat tiger woods in a mma match? that is what I want to know.
    Not sure, but he would beat that pussy and be back in time for dinner with the wife

torrentzflow

Woods by chip shot

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i wanna know if vasyl lomanchenko can beat rousey in a boxing match....what would the line be? who would be favored? what would be the gameplan of both fighters
    Lomachenko would open a -10000 favorite.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 03-06-14 at 05:56 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The last time Floyd fought a wrestler he knocked him out cold. A 7 ft 5 500 pound giant.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Rousey by arm bar.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Doesn't care; feels need to reply.

Point needed to be made that this whole topic is irrelevant.

Kelly slater says he can beat brad pit in cross county skiing... nobody cares etc.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

She couldn't beat Floyd the barber......

12 Last