Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Brock will end up jobbing for sure. Not enough of a loyal long-term guy to break Undertaker's streak.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    What does age have to do with it if you dont like wrestling dont watch dont come in a wrestling thread you stupid fuk...its that simple ...wrestling has many fans or should I say FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Brock will end up jobbing for sure. Not enough of a loyal long-term guy to break Undertaker's streak.
    Brock still has super star written all over him if he wants it so dont be so sure.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    HD Dog you could probably even get a date if you tell women you are relate to the Rock

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

You are correct...If Triple H couldn't do it , Brock wont get it done..Its good for business to keep the Undertakers streak going

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    You are correct...If Triple H couldn't do it , Brock wont get it done..Its good for business to keep the Undertakers streak going
    Probably right but if Brock wants to come back FT again this would be a great door for him to enter.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I know CM Punk's body was a little beat up but does anyone think he shows up at WM an ruins a big match?
    I cant see walking away from the WWE there's not much else in the business at that level an he is an attention whore

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

What does age have to do with it if you dont like wrestling dont watch dont come in a wrestling thread you stupid fuk...its that simple ...wrestling has many fans or should I say FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS
    Then millions and millions are inbred, hillbilly, morons. No woman would ever take a guy seriously if she knew he watched wrestling

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

lol this you, OP?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Hahahh

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Then millions and millions are inbred, hillbilly, morons. No woman would ever take a guy seriously if she knew he watched wrestling
    Why not your wife does....tell her thanks

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
    lol this you, OP?

That waas funny now here's a bio of the poster Zeus54

Joined 10-19-13 97 post 168 betpts lol
    Used the name Zeus he got that from watching gladiator movies hahhahah
    Talks about inbreds yet look at his Avatar a fuked up half man clown whore face hahhahah
    Non Pro couldnt find 100 bucks if he looked for a year to turn pro
    Yeah we need your opinion

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys again..this is not real

This is cartoon stuff

just reminding you
    I ain't watch wrasslin since the Iron Sheikh beat Haystacks Calhoun with help from Blackjack Mulligan and Bobo Brazil was champion back at the old Cobo Arena.

Fukkin funny you call the shit cartoon though Hanky. You personally are a longer running cartoon than Scooby fukkin Do you phony fukk.

hugh_morris

Probably right but if Brock wants to come back FT again this would be a great door for him to enter.
    Brock is only in the business for the cash...The minute something happens that he doesn't like, he scats..If you ever get the chance, watch some shoots with Jim Cornette....There is not many that knows the business like this guy..peace
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I ain't watch wrasslin since the Iron Sheikh beat Haystacks Calhoun with help from Blackjack Mulligan and Bobo Brazil was champion back at the old Cobo Arena.

Fukkin funny you call the shit cartoon though Hanky. You personally are a longer running cartoon than Scooby fukkin Do you phony fukk.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Phil brooks!!!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Brock is only in the business for the cash...The minute something happens that he doesn't like, he scats..If you ever get the chance, watch some shoots with Jim Cornette....There is not many that knows the business like this guy..peace
    Brock had outs before MMA and even a try at Football ....he has no more out just WWE

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Best guy on this forum for knowledge is Sacrilegious but I havent seen him around for a while guy was hitting 90% of his WWE parlays when he pk and keyed on one wrestler that guy didnt lose

hugh_morris

Best guy on this forum for knowledge is Sacrilegious but I havent seen him around for a while guy was hitting 90% of his WWE parlays when he pk and keyed on one wrestler that guy didnt lose
    He must have had the script...Maybe friends with Michael Hayes or JJ Dillon...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

So the new rumors have it phil brooks is returning tomorrow?

Is it true?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Personally I hope he doesn't and we witness Chicago riot.

Zeus54

That waas funny now here's a bio of the poster Zeus54

Joined 10-19-13 97 post 168 betpts lol
    Used the name Zeus he got that from watching gladiator movies hahhahah
    Talks about inbreds yet look at his Avatar a fuked up half man clown whore face hahhahah
    Non Pro couldnt find 100 bucks if he looked for a year to turn pro
    Yeah we need your opinion
    - lol, gladiator movies? Username is in reference to an NFL LB (Dont'a Hightower).
    - Avatar is of Lexi Belle. She has a vagina, but you wouldn't know since you're too busy watching that fake bullshit called wrestling.
    - Why would I put money into a fukkin online message board? Especially one that I rarely post at lmao. Really sorry ass attempt at an insult... "LOL U NEVER BLEW 100 BUCKS ON SOME FORUM HAHAHA". I'm supposed to be offended? Lmfao.

OP, glad you're elated to spend your money on a forum membership. You also probably blow thousands on wrestling merchandise and action figures. I'm guessing spending $60 on every single PPV is a must as well for you.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

- lol, gladiator movies? Username is in reference to an NFL LB (Dont'a Hightower).
    - Avatar is of Lexi Belle. She has a vagina, but you wouldn't know since you're too busy watching that fake bullshit called wrestling.
    - Why would I put money into a fukkin online message board? Especially one that I rarely post at lmao. Really sorry ass attempt at an insult... "LOL U NEVER BLEW 100 BUCKS ON SOME FORUM HAHAHA". I'm supposed to be offended? Lmfao.

OP, glad you're elated to spend your money on a forum membership. You also probably blow thousands on wrestling merchandise and action figures. I'm guessing spending $60 on every single PPV is a must as well for you.
    Save it stump lol go suk some LB cok until he gives you 100 to go pro.
    Hi Mommy look I made my name after a LineBacker just like you

Oh an yeah Ill spend 100 and get over 1k in return last year that really must have hurt

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

wrestling is fake.

hugh_morris

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    wrestling is fake.
    Absolutely, but its good entertainment....But if you think that sports isn't rigged then you are in for a "Rude Awakening".....peace

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I'm guessing spending $60 on every single PPV is a must as well for you.
    It's $10 a month for WWE channel now, which includes all ppv's. Pretty amazing deal by McMahon and smart as fk too.
    You shouldn't be yapping about money, when your broke dikk can't even pony up $100 measly bucks to go pro on here.

I'm sure you're the kind of homo who watches True Blood or some shit and thinks nothing of it. Way worse than watching wrestling.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    So the new rumors have it phil brooks is returning tomorrow?

Is it true?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Personally I hope he doesn't and we witness Chicago riot.
    Would be the perfect spot for CM Punk to return tonight. Even just a run-in or a ranting promo would be awesome.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I hope majority of you guys are in your 20's still.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Would be the perfect spot for CM Punk to return tonight. Even just a run-in or a ranting promo would be awesome.
    Agreed. Im sure they want to avoid this debacle. Promo would be best. I agree with stone colds theory that he will be back in time for wm and they'll turn this shoot into a work. Kinda like they did with punk 3 yrs ago with the will he or won't he leave.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont think WWE used Orton the right way. The Batista come back was ok but main event ....no another mistake. Maybe Vince is getting old or maybe he isnt calling the shots. WWE needs an impact guy mostly I think its Brock maybe Bryant but something is going to change soon

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    It's $10 a month for WWE channel now, which includes all ppv's. Pretty amazing deal by McMahon and smart as fk too.
    You're still spending $120/yr more on wrestling than you should be, loser.

You shouldn't be yapping about money, when your broke dikk can't even pony up $100 measly bucks to go pro on here.
    I have better things to spend my money on than a membership on a forum where I have 100 posts since October lmao. You wrestling phaggots have such loser mentalities that you need the SBR Pro memberships to feel better about yourselves. "So what if I'm a grown man that watches wrestling? I'm an SBR PRO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"

I'm sure you're the kind of homo who watches True Blood or some shit and thinks nothing of it. Way worse than watching wrestling.
    Never watched True Blood once, but I'm sure it can't be nearly as gay as wrestling.

Not surprised that you wrestling apologists can't come up with one good insult or jab. Grown men who watch wrestling are some of the biggest mental midgets out there.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

That's how Brock is for sure. Hogan is the same way - he calls WWE 'home' last week. Yeah, it's home once TNA and anywhere else runs out of cash to pay you, brother!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

You're still spending $120/yr more on wrestling than you should be, loser.

I have better things to spend my money on than a membership on a forum where I have 100 posts since October lmao. You wrestling phaggots have such loser mentalities that you need the SBR Pro memberships to feel better about yourselves. "So what if I'm a grown man that watches wrestling? I'm an SBR PRO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"

Never watched True Blood once, but I'm sure it can't be nearly as gay as wrestling.

Not surprised that you wrestling apologists can't come up with one good insult or jab. Grown men who watch wrestling are some of the biggest mental midgets out there.
    Hey you non pro homo dont write a page worth no one is going to read your blabber you idiot

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

That's how Brock is for sure. Hogan is the same way - he calls WWE 'home' last week. Yeah, it's home once TNA and anywhere else runs out of cash to pay you, brother!
    Do you not think Hogan earned his money?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

He earns his money but just goes wherever the cash is flowing. Has a good gig - makes his return last week with a lame promo and already gets a show off last night.

And speaking of last night's Raw - another dud! Lesnar's segment gets weak so they send Mark Henry in to make it worse. Cena stretched his minutes like it was total filler. Not making anyone want to buy the WWE Network or a PPV.

hugh_morris

Yes...Because he knew how to draw money...In his prime he could sell out Madison Square Garden...He wasn't the best worker..but he was a money machine...His mic skills pretty much made Hogan,he knew how to work the crowd

First 12345 ... Last