TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Ask your wife to blow you Nunya. It calms the nerves.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

You guys are weird.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by nunyabidness View Post
    you guys are weird.
    now that's a lock!!!

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Skill for skill I agree with you here. But the timing just seems weird. I know that isn't exactly capable...well I guess anything is capable depending how crappy of a gambler you are. But Machida just seems to be bringing it all together and looks great at this weight. While Mousasi hasn't been busy like he normally is. Machida losing decisions is a great variable though as I could see Mousasi stalking and winning because of it as the judges get annoyed with Machida. Be interested to see how the takedown/ground game plays out. You would think Machida can get Mousasi down and not get sub'd. If he will look to do it I don't know.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    He sucks.
    Babalu may suck, but he did beat the guy that knocked Lyoto out.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Skill for skill I agree with you here. But the timing just seems weird. I know that isn't exactly capable...well I guess anything is capable depending how crappy of a gambler you are. But Machida just seems to be bringing it all together and looks great at this weight. While Mousasi hasn't been busy like he normally is. Machida losing decisions is a great variable though as I could see Mousasi stalking and winning because of it as the judges get annoyed with Machida. Be interested to see how the takedown/ground game plays out. You would think Machida can get Mousasi down and not get sub'd. If he will look to do it I don't know.
    I definitely think that Machida can avoid submissions on the ground. Disagree about Machida looking great at 185, by the way, he looked just as he always has except he was more aggressive because his opponent was terrible and incredibly overmatched.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I definitely think that Machida can avoid submissions on the ground. Disagree about Machida looking great at 185, by the way, he looked just as he always has except he was more aggressive because his opponent was terrible and incredibly overmatched.
    I'm saying his actual looks. I'm obviously not trying to say he looks great at 185 over 1 win over Munoz. I mean he looks very good. He made 185 not 186. Cutting weight isn't always the key. But looks like Machida was built for 185 and we all know he was already pretty damn good at 205.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Dunno if bad play (possibly was, I seem to be disagreeing with everyone's scorecards), but I'll watch it again tomorrow or something and see how I feel about it.

Lost, either way. Sorry to those who tailed.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Dunno if bad play (possibly was, I seem to be disagreeing with everyone's scorecards), but I'll watch it again tomorrow or something and see how I feel about it.

Lost, either way. Sorry to those who tailed.
    How did that money burn feel like? never fade me peasant, thought you would learn by now.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Boring fight. But I scored it 49-46

Rubber Guard

Same, I scored it 49-46. Mousasi is a good fighter, his technical ability is evident. But he had little for Machida. Was a bad matchup, Machida seems even quicker/light on his feet than he did at 205.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Same, I scored it 49-46. Mousasi is a good fighter, his technical ability is evident. But he had little for Machida. Was a bad matchup, Machida seems even quicker/light on his feet than he did at 205.
    yea very bad matchup, lyoto was able to run all he wanted because it looked like mousassi didnt give a damn. was not impressed by machida at all, ill be sure to fade him when/if he fights weidman.

ctny85
    ctny85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    yea very bad matchup, lyoto was able to run all he wanted because it looked like mousassi didnt give a damn. was not impressed by machida at all, ill be sure to fade him when/if he fights weidman.

Wow this may happen? What you guys think the odds of a machida v Weidman fight happening and any idea around when fight would be? Weidman would absolutely destroy machida.
    Last edited by ctny85; 02-17-14 at 02:53 PM.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Quote Originally Posted by ctny85 View Post
    Wow this may happen? What you guys think the odds of a machida v Weidman fight happening and any idea around when fight would be? Weidman would absolutely destroy machida.
    machida is absolutely next in line. i dont think he even needs to win one more fight

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I think people are pissed that jacare didn't finish...I lost a 2k parlay because he didn't.
    I would still much rather see jacare vs weidman over machida vs weidman. I'm all set with the point fighting.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

to be fair goodfella he did mention an injury after the fight that could have played a part in that result.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Also, Carmont is a big sumnabitch and not an easy out.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    yea very bad matchup, lyoto was able to run all he wanted because it looked like mousassi didnt give a damn.
    Mousasi is always like that. It was literally a real point of capping for me at this point.

Closer then I cared for, though. A gabian "right side" of sorts.

First 12