Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're going full retard here, guys.
    Well Wilbo86 said there are virtually no black people in Australia not counting aboriginals. What about Ireland? Hey MD how many black people attended your high school?

Ron_Paul_2012

Hey what is this SBR Resort Winner thing that I have? What is it? How did I get it?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Well Wilbo86 said there are virtually no black people in Australia not counting aboriginals. What about Ireland? Hey MD how many black people attended your high school?
    You're missing the point. Eh, someone'll read what I said and get it. Seems like Sykes already has.

I went to two secondary schools (what you call "high schools"). In one, we had, I dunno, maybe two black people that I know of, and in the second, we had three or four that I know of. There was a guy, a really short guy, who came up to me one day and said "hey man, would you help me out? I'm being bullied by these guys and I want you to beat them up because you're big and white and I'm small and black and it would help with your karma", which I found hilarious, but pretty much no one else laughed. Got talking to that guy, and he was really, really cool, actually came from a slum in Africa. He told me that Africa is a lot worse than Ireland because in Ireland, someone may pull a knife on you and steal your phone, but in Africa, a few kids could drive around in a truck holding AK-47's. I miss that guy, he was cool.

Hey what is this SBR Resort Winner thing that I have? What is it? How did I get it?
    You won a certain number of points in the SBR Book in one day.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

"I posted a pic on instagram that has offended people..im very sorry !! As you can imagine that was never the intention. .as a dark skinned person myself"

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    but in Africa, a few kids could drive around in a truck holding AK-47's.

You won a certain number of points in the SBR Book in one day.
    An AK sold to them by some American suit.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Yes. Selling weapons to all sides in any war is very profitable.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Sh!t get's deep! Real deep!

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

African australians or just plain old africans.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    African australians or just plain old africans.
    Let's just go old school and say Negro's to make it more easily understood.

Ron_Paul_2012

Machida -212 @ Bookmaker! Get it while you can fella's!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

"I posted a pic on instagram that has offended people..im very sorry !! As you can imagine that was never the intention. .as a dark skinned person myself"

What the penetrate color bean dip is that supposed to be?

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    What the penetrate color bean dip is that supposed to be?
    White bean with black eyed peas.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

He sounds delicious.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

This can't be good for bizness Gaberz.

More kids injured on bouncy castles than mechanical amusement rides, study reveals

TORONTO - Bouncy castles have become a fun, familiar fixture at indoor playgrounds, carnivals, fairs and backyard gatherings, but a new Canadian-led study finds that more children are being injured on inflatables than on mechanical amusement rides.

Lead author Kathryn Woodcock is director of the THRILL Lab (Tools for Holistic Ride Inspection Learning and Leadership) at Ryerson University, which has studied various aspects of amusement ride design and engineering for 10 years.
    http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/...412/story.html

May have to go back to jittery standup once a month to pay the weed bills... Woodcock with the cockblock.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, Beelzebubzy, and Sacrelicious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Looool

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Congratz brah! U get to go to Costa Rica and get bummed for 48hrs straight by JJGold whilt Shari films it.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statemen...-Night-Bonuses

Seems to be purely aesthetic/sematic changes... don't want be be seen to be rewarding "knock-out of the night" but "performance of the night" OK...?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hog of the Night Award not included yet thn. Disappointing

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

How do you not end up like this guy? http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/11...uit-individual

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    How do you not end up like this guy? http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/11...uit-individual
    I would assume he wasnt the average chump like me or you who may just find a random stream and watch an event....I'd imagine he was probably streaming then putting it on a channel on something like justintv and having thousands of others watching it through him sourcing it maybe

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I seriously hope so.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I would assume he wasnt the average chump like me or you who may just find a random stream and watch an event....I'd imagine he was probably streaming then putting it on a channel on something like justintv and having thousands of others watching it through him sourcing it maybe
    wrong v. according to the papers, he was streaming it on his home computer, and not for any financial incentive (i.e., he was not charging people to watch). iirc, he was watching on firstrowsports.

it should also be noted that the defendant did not answer the complaint, and as a result zuffa obtained the judgment on default. in other words, zuffa did not have to prove their allegations, and rather, the court simply accepted the allegations as being true. if he had answered and denied the allegations, it would be interesting how the case would have been decided.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Its greenfeedz not firstrow, which I believe required a login and I think they were shutdown by the feds, so there could be a paper trail.

You should be safe, if you're concerned use a VPN. And don't use any torrenting streams.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

wrong v. according to the papers, he was streaming it on his home computer, and not for any financial incentive (i.e., he was not charging people to watch). iirc, he was watching on firstrowsports.

it should also be noted that the defendant did not answer the complaint, and as a result zuffa obtained the judgment on default. in other words, zuffa did not have to prove their allegations, and rather, the court simply accepted the allegations as being true. if he had answered and denied the allegations, it would be interesting how the case would have been decided.
    oh so maybe they just picked randoms just to set a precedent? just seems weird why there is only one random guy out of the hundreds of thousands who stream online

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Its greenfeedz not firstrow, which I believe required a login and I think they were shutdown by the feds, so there could be a paper trail.

You should be safe, if you're concerned use a VPN. And don't use any torrenting streams.
    ahh. i researched some other cases where zuffa sued people for unauthorized viewing. there was another case where the violator was a sports bar, and they were using firstrow. zuffa ultimately pervailed in that case because it had sent a private investigator to the bar, and the PI obtained photo evidence of the infringing conduct. accordingly, the only defense that the defendant could muster was, "i didnt know it was illegal". the question is, whether zuffa would have prevailed without the photo evidence?

there were other interesting questions in that case, such as whether zuffa could hold the owner of the business personally liable, as opposed to the bar itself. the court basically said that zuffa didn't provide any legal support for the argument, so for the time being it was not going to hold the owner liable.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    oh so maybe they just picked randoms just to set a precedent? just seems weird why there is only one random guy out of the hundreds of thousands who stream online
    they actually sued a bunch of people, not just this one guy. what i found was that, when they sued an individual (regular joe), almost always the person did not answer the complaint and zuffa obtained a default judgment. however, when they sued a sports bar/club, the defendant generally denied the claims and zuffa was required to prove their allegations.

not sure how they go about picking and choosing whom to sue, however. i did notice that most of these cases were filed in middle america - kansas, alabama, minnesota, nebraska, etc.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

they must be pissed, word is UFC 169 the superbowl card with 2 titles only did in the 200K range of buys

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

they actually sued a bunch of people, not just this one guy. what i found was that, when they sued an individual (regular joe), almost always the person did not answer the complaint and zuffa obtained a default judgment. however, when they sued a sports bar/club, the defendant generally denied the claims and zuffa was required to prove their allegations.

not sure how they go about picking and choosing whom to sue, however. i did notice that most of these cases were filed in middle america - kansas, alabama, minnesota, nebraska, etc.
    lol sideloaded is probably on the list then. Doesnt he go to a college in one of these places

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

ahh. i researched some other cases where zuffa sued people for unauthorized viewing. there was another case where the violator was a sports bar, and they were using firstrow. zuffa ultimately pervailed in that case because it had sent a private investigator to the bar, and the PI obtained photo evidence of the infringing conduct. accordingly, the only defense that the defendant could muster was, "i didnt know it was illegal". the question is, whether zuffa would have prevailed without the photo evidence?

there were other interesting questions in that case, such as whether zuffa could hold the owner of the business personally liable, as opposed to the bar itself. the court basically said that zuffa didn't provide any legal support for the argument, so for the time being it was not going to hold the owner liable.

I read the other day that a judge ruled that IP address was not enough to determine identity, shouldn't that set a precedent that all of these people can hind behind?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

I read the other day that a judge ruled that IP address was not enough to determine identity, shouldn't that set a precedent that all of these people can hind behind?
    as you know, the answer, most of the time, is "it depends". it depends on which court made the ruling. if it was the supreme court, then it applies to all other federal courts in the country. however, i would guess that it was a district court or a circuit court ruling, and therefore it would only have precedential value in other courts within the same jurisdiction.

my guess is that most federal courts would reach the same conclusion though. i think zuffa would have a difficult time winning these cases on the merits (outside of those situtations where they have documentary evidence such as photos, or an advertisement that a bar would be showing the fights, etc.) the problem is, most regular joe's arent going to spend money on legal fees to fight the case.

Ron_Paul_2012

Anyone know why Bookmaker refuses to post odds for Eric Silva's UFC fight?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Anyone know why Bookmaker refuses to post odds for Eric Silva's UFC fight?
    Probably related to why 5d cancelled the line on Sato by sub and never rereleased it.

As well as all sites closing the Proctor O/U lines.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Has anyone confirmed this Evans injury/ fight been called off rumor?

First 123456 ... Last