Rodrigo Cann
    Candy Ogle
    Ican Jorge
    Cancisco Trinaldo
    Yuri Alcantara
    Felipe Acantes
    Maximo Canco
    Ildemar Alcantara
    I know right? if i wanted to see bums fight i would drive into the ghetto and throw some change out my window.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I know right? if i wanted to see bums fight i would drive into the ghetto and throw some change out my window.
    $20 bills go a looooong way in the ghetto.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Tumenov will finish or gas out pretty hard, with that being said...I like him here
    This is pretty much what I came up with. I took fight won't go 3 rounds at -160

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

-333 Jacare at boylesports for my non usa friends!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    -333 Jacare at boylesports for my non usa friends!
    please you know you be arbing cuz

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Douglas Silva de Andrade

good fighter

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    please you know you be arbing cuz
    no doubt son! Boyle lettin me bet £4 on this mofo

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Douglas Silva de Andrade

good fighter
    Definitely seems to be...was wondering if this will be the trap bet
    No line up at my book yet anyway

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

trap bet?

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Like the spurs -3 the other night. A bet that everyone and their mother is on, everybody has the same opinion, all making the same play....not much banter on it because everyone agrees its the right play.
    Then it takes place and you couldn't possibly be any more wrong based on the outcome. I sort of feel that way about a couple of fights this weekend...it seems like everyone likes the same guys, are making the same exact parlays...we shall see

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Like the spurs -3 the other night. A bet that everyone and their mother is on, everybody has the same opinion, all making the same play....not much banter on it because everyone agrees its the right play.
    Then it takes place and you couldn't possibly be any mire wrong based on the outcome. I sort of feel that way about a couple of fights this weekend...it seems like everyone likes the same guys, are making the same exact parlays...we shall see

TheCalculator

Not a whole lot of analysis going on here…

Let me start with Gegard Mousasi versus Lyoto Machida.

I think this fight is going to be a lot closer than the odds suggests. In many ways these guys have there is similar styles. Most people would not agree with that because Lyoto has a counter striking karate type stance and is very "stiff". Gegard is a loose fighter. The things they share in common are their perception and they're ability to move out of danger and they're both good counter strikers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gegard steals two or three rounds possibly with the takedown and wins the fight by split decision or even unanimous decision. Lyoto has been on fire and does well with fighters are slower than he is. Gegard should be able to evade most of Lyoto's attacks and might win the fight with a few takedowns.

IMO the value is on Mousasi. And I like Mousasi by decision.

What's your thoughts?
    Last edited by TheCalculator; 02-11-14 at 09:26 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post

I think this fight is going to be a lot closer than the odds suggests. In many ways these guys have there is similar styles. Most people would not agree with that because Lyoto has a counter striking karate type stance and is very "stiff". Gegard is a loose fighter. The things they share in common car their perception there ability to move out of danger and they're both good counter strikers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gegard steals two or three rounds possibly with the takedown and wins the fight by split decision or even unanimous decision. Lyoto has been on fire and does well with fighters are slower than he is. Gegard should be able to evade most of Lyoto's attacks and might win the fight with a few takedowns.

What's your thoughts?

You are correct sir.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post

I think this fight is going to be a lot closer than the odds suggests. In many ways these guys have there is similar styles. Most people would not agree with that because Lyoto has a counter striking karate type stance and is very "stiff". Gegard is a loose fighter. The things they share in common are their perception and they're ability to move out of danger and they're both good counter strikers.

What's your thoughts?
    Yep, thats pretty much the way i was approaching it. A few things are keeping me from a big play on the Moose including his knee injury and that I have a terrible track record of betting machida fights.

Machida gets his vintage counter KO's against slow wrestle-boxer types. Mousasis isn't that. Over a five round fight I can see him managing on the feet, and probably getting it to the groud at least a few times where i think he'll have a big advantage. Took a flier on Mousasi by submission at at +1450 and going to wait till fight time for a straight play cuase i think the line will move against him just prior. Could be proven wrong but still think the value is on Mousasi.

Also going to take a look at inside the distance/over,under given 5rd and both are dangerous.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Yep, thats pretty much the way i was approaching it. A few things are keeping me from a big play on the Moose including his knee injury and that I have a terrible track record of betting machida fights.

Machida gets his vintage counter KO's against slow wrestle-boxer types. Mousasis isn't that. Over a five round fight I can see him managing on the feet, and probably getting it to the groud at least a few times where i think he'll have a big advantage. Took a flier on Mousasi by submission at at +1450 and going to wait till fight time for a straight play cuase i think the line will move against him just prior. Could be proven wrong but still think the value is on Mousasi.

Also going to take a look at inside the distance/over,under given 5rd and both are dangerous.
    I've watched the Machida vs Hendo/Rampage fight's about half a dozen times & I can't help but think that Sweet & Sassy can do everything Hendo/Rampage did & then some. I see Sweet & Sassy winning via Dec. He will be busier than Machida or Rampage/Hendo were. Just a tiny play at this point though. However, I do have a decent amount on a Geale/Oliveira/Alcantara/Souza/Silva parlay.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 02-11-14 at 11:43 PM.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

no more knockout of the night or sub of the night bonuses. I took Silva by sub at +450 and was planning to take him for kotn and now we have "performance bonuses"

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I've watched the Machida vs Hendo/Rampage fight's about half a dozen times & I can't help but think that Sweet & Sassy can do everything HendoRampage did & then some. I see Sweet & Sassy winning via Dec. He will be busier than Machida or Rampage/Hendo were. Just a tiny play at this point though. However, I do have a decent amount on a Geale/Oliveira/Alcantara/Souza parlay.
    Hopefully yuri not his brother. I've bet on alcantara for like every fight except for against faber, hes a beast at 135/145.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Hopefully yuri not his brother. I've bet on alcantara for like every fight except for against faber, hes a beast at 135/145.
    I do have a bit of trepidation. Ogle could win rounds 2 & 3 through will, right hands, clinch work against the cage & ground & pound.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I do have a bit of trepidation. Ogle could win rounds 2 & 3 through will, right hands, clinch work against the cage & ground & pound.
    All he has to do is all of that AND teleport the cage out of Brazil and he's a lock!

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    All he has to do is all of that AND teleport the cage out of Brazil and he's a lock!
    Well I'm glad to hear that you believe Ogle has no chance. I can finally get a good night's sleep now.

TheCalculator

I could be wrong... But I think Ogle vs. Oliveira is one of the biggest mismatches of all time. I have a hard time picturing Ogle winning 5% of the time here.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why cant i bet on the douglas silva de andrade fellow?

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

So some of you think NCAA Mousasi is gonna show up and win via takedowns?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    So some of you think NCAA Mousasi is gonna show up and win via takedowns?
    If his knee is truly OK then it is not unconceivable that he could have a similar game plan as Rampage, Shogun & Hendo. But, do it better. He will be busier than Machida & could even get a few takedowns as well.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 02-12-14 at 03:49 PM.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Why cant i bet on the douglas silva de andrade fellow?
    Lines out now, I wouldn't play him though. I was hoping he would come out the favorite because of his record.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

If his knee is truly OK then it is not unconceivable that he could have a similar game plan as Rampage, Shogun & Hendo. But, do it better. He will be busier than Machida & could even get a few takedowns as well.
    Mousasi +5.5? I missed the decision prop at like +850 or whatever it opened.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Mousasi +5.5? I missed the decision prop at like +850 or whatever it opened.
    It was +880, and it was beautiful.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    It was +880, and it was beautiful.
    i make-a-do love to datch +880

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i make-a-do love to datch +880
    And then rolled over and hit the +660 for good measure.

Wilbo86

All this talk is getting me a little hot under the color.

Wilbo86

Anyone have an opinion on Carmont and his chances of putting on the spoil performance/stinker UD win? Is +500 a decent line? My heart says no, my head says no, but some other tiny part of me says maybe.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Anyone have an opinion on Carmont and his chances of putting on the spoil performance/stinker UD win? Is +500 a decent line? My heart says no, my head says no, but some other tiny part of me says maybe.
    the +3.5 would probably be your best chance if you think Carmont can steal a round and not get finished.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Took Silva by submission +445, Sato has a decent chin. I could see silva putting him in a bad position and going for a sub, or hurting him with punches and going for a sub

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

hehe

First 123456 ... Last