THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC 169: Barao Vs Faber 2 (February 01, 2014)

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
    Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber (bantamweight title)
    Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas (featherweight title)
    Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
    Ali Bagautinov vs. John Lineker
    Abel Trujillo vs. Jamie Varner

FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
    John Makdessi vs. Alan Patrick
    Chris Cariaso vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
    Nick Catone vs. Tom Watson
    Al Iaquinta vs. Kevin Lee

UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
    Andy Enz vs. Clint Hester
    Rashid Magomedov vs. Tony Martin
    Neil Magny vs. Gasan Umalatov

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barao + Aldo + Overeem vs Mir under 2 rounds parlay

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

One thing i always worry about Aldo is when he comes in not motivated like he did against that Canadian stiff Hominick. By the way Edgar exposed Aldo.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

^He was injured and had a bad cut.

I wonder if Fabers legs has any nerves left in them, he's about to get them smashed again.

kid_mikey_84

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    One thing i always worry about Aldo is when he comes in not motivated like he did against that Canadian stiff Hominick. By the way Edgar exposed Aldo.
    Yeah...look at all those losses Aldo has racked up due to not being motivated...and yeah Edgar exposed him...oh wait, who won that fight? fukk outta here

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    Yeah...look at all those losses Aldo has racked up due to not being motivated...and yeah Edgar exposed him...oh wait, who won that fight? fukk outta here
    i actually wrote that post for u cause i think i know who u are

Thor4140

By the way KId his last couple of fights he had to be motivated because they were all good fighters. The guy he is fighting now Lamas is a tough one to get motivated for. I love Aldo fights and really don't care to see this one. I can't wait till Pettis finally gets his hands on Aldo. Aldo can't run forever. Aldo round 1 and 2. Edgar 3,4,5.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

This kid is LoveDaRush. Case closed.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Faber +220, Mir +205, Aldo ITD -290.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Gotta say, I hate all of those plays. I wouldn't take Mir at +400, and I'd only take Aldo ITD at about -180ish.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Gotta say, I hate all of those plays. I wouldn't take Mir at +400, and I'd only take Aldo ITD at about -180ish.
    Tiny, tiny plays on my part. To be honest, I don't like much of anything on this entire card.

Thor4140

i wonder if Mir is gonna get walked back to the fence and pounded using this same game plan he used in his last losses.

kid_mikey_84

Well, you are a retard, because I've told several people here who I am already, but only mentally challenged people like RonPaul and you think I'm LOVEdaCOCK...back to the drawing board loser

kid_mikey_84

By the way KId his last couple of fights he had to be motivated because they were all good fighters. The guy he is fighting now Lamas is a tough one to get motivated for. I love Aldo fights and really don't care to see this one. I can't wait till Pettis finally gets his hands on Aldo. Aldo can't run forever. Aldo round 1 and 2. Edgar 3,4,5.
    Is that what the judges said? Exactly. Aldo won the first few rounds and coasted...not his fault Edgar has the same problem most white American fighters have...they can't finish. You can't win fights or be champion if your strategy in a fight is to "keep it close." Fukk Edgar and his boring a$$ style. The sport would be more watchable without guys like him and his crybaby actions after he lost to Bendo. But I see why crybabies like you like him...he's got that Jersey Shore "come at me bro" douchebag persona going for him.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Charged with determining the fate of both the main and co-main combatants -- assuming either five-round title fight makes it to the judges' scorecards, will be Cardo Urso, Eric Colon, and Ricardo Almeida

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/1/11/52...new-jersey-mma

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

already have plays on renan and Not aldo ITD.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Thor4140

Is that what the judges said? Exactly. Aldo won the first few rounds and coasted...not his fault Edgar has the same problem most white American fighters have...they can't finish. You can't win fights or be champion if your strategy in a fight is to "keep it close." Fukk Edgar and his boring a$$ style. The sport would be more watchable without guys like him and his crybaby actions after he lost to Bendo. But I see why crybabies like you like him...he's got that Jersey Shore "come at me bro" douchebag persona going for him.
    sorry i had u pegged as someone else but u are to stupid to be him. I feel bad i insulted the guy thinking he was u.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

After head counsel Nick Lembo appointed the main and co-main event judges (see them here), he later revealed that veteran referee Herb Dean would be the third man inside the Octagon for the 135-pound title fight (and UFC 149 rematch) between Renan Barao and Urijah Faber.
    In addition, Keith Peterson (who made headlines for this stoppage) has been appointed to the Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas featherweight championship contest in the UFC 169 co-main. Taking charge of the heavyweight main card bout pitting Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem is theoft-maligned Dan Miragliotta.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/1/11/52...aldo-lamas-mma

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

im on barao, overeem, varner and lineker.
    ill probably pick either barao or overeem and lay a big bet, and maybe some on the other 2 if they get good odds

mirinquads

pick either barao or overeem and lay a big bet
    Bro....

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I think this machup is the best one overeem has had in a while but ive been burned betting him a couple of times. That said i will probably bet on him to win my ko. Watch him secure one ofnhis patented guillotine chokes.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

UFC is def. setting up Reem w/ as good a fight for him vs. a name opponent as possible...if he cant beat Mir, hes done in the UFC...Reem should knock Mir out within 1 round i think...as much as Reem has burned people, i still see him clinching Mir, delivering brutal knees and putting him away...Mir prob. retires afterwards...

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    UFC is def. setting up Reem w/ as good a fight for him vs. a name opponent as possible...if he cant beat Mir, hes done in the UFC...Reem should knock Mir out within 1 round i think...as much as Reem has burned people, i still see him clinching Mir, delivering brutal knees and putting him away...Mir prob. retires afterwards...
    Agreed.

Tommy Blingshyne

like barao, reemurder and wouldnt lay the juice on aldo ITD but thats just me

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    i doubt if Reem will be done. He brings some level of excitement. It took 15 straight knockouts and 25 poor performances before Dave Herman (heavyweight)got cut. That is if he did get cut.

dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    already have plays on renan and Not aldo ITD.
    What do you think of Uriah's game plan of dirty boxing Renen? Renen seems to have trouble with footwork and a suspect chin. If Uriah doesnt stay on the outside I see his chances of winning being over 50 percent. Renen did not blow Uriah out and I think Uriah has improved a lot from the first fight. Renen has topped out like his team mate Aldo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by dankeykang View Post
    What do you think of Uriah's game plan of dirty boxing Renen? Renen seems to have trouble with footwork and a suspect chin. If Uriah doesnt stay on the outside I see his chances of winning being over 50 percent. Renen did not blow Uriah out and I think Uriah has improved a lot from the first fight. Renen has topped out like his team mate Aldo.
    Is tht what hes said he intends to do? Or r u sayin thts what urijah should do? I dont recall faber ever having tht kind of dirty boxing style

dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I think I saw Uriah talking about making it a dirty fight on Inside MMA. Maybe Uriah finally realized he isnt a champion kick boxer and will be stealing GSP's left side under hook and just bully Renan all night.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ahh i see. Well itd a better strategy then stayin at range and getting leg kicked and picked apart for 5 rounds!

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

overeem is a very safe bet, about as safe as it gets in the hw division. just how is mir gonna win? i really cant see any way
    reem hormonal problems are the only thing suspect to me, but he looked like his old roided self in the browne fight, and even when he was off the juice he was still overpowering the massive bigfoot

Tommy Blingshyne

i doubt if Reem will be done. He brings some level of excitement. It took 15 straight knockouts and 25 poor performances before Dave Herman (heavyweight)got cut. That is if he did get cut.
    yeah but is dave herman getting paid upwards of a quarter of a million dollars to fight in the UFC? or getting 8k to show?

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ahh i see. Well itd a better strategy then stayin at range and getting leg kicked and picked apart for 5 rounds!
    Urijah should just ask Longo for tips and use 'The Destruction' on Barao's leg kicks.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    overeem is a very safe bet, about as safe as it gets in the hw division. just how is mir gonna win? i really cant see any way
    reem hormonal problems are the only thing suspect to me, but he looked like his old roided self in the browne fight, and even when he was off the juice he was still overpowering the massive bigfoot
    Bro...

mmaed

I think mir is a dream matchup for reem but honestly reem has bad cardio and chin issues. Theres always going to be a chance that anyone decent can beat him if they can make it to the third round or get lucky and land something. Hell making it to round two would probably suffice.

1234 ... Last