MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDaRush View Post
    It's all about picking your spots. In this case, at +170 and with huge edge here, this is the perfect play. I have never been so confident with a pick, and these kind of spots rarely ever do come up. Sort of reminiscent of the weidman vs. silva scenario.
    But guys, it's been days since he was this confident! Surely that has to count for something?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

"i bet the house on it"

"it was just a suggestion"

LoveDaRush
    LoveDaRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    But guys, it's been days since he was this confident! Surely that has to count for something?
    You are absolutely lost with respect to this fight. For Christ sake, I had people translate Lim's interview for me. In the end, I will come up on top. My only question is what I should do with the 1K to truly expand it.

MD

You are absolutely lost with respect to this fight. For Christ sake, I had people translate Lim's interview for me. In the end, I will come up on top. My only question is what I should do with the 1K to truly expand it.
    Quit gambling, hopefully, for your sake. If you actually bet (which I'm sure you don't), you're guaranteed to fail like this.

LoveDaRush

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    "i bet the house on it"

"it was just a suggestion"
    just pure gambler's vernacular, really. In this case, this is an investment with over a 100% return. You'll see, buddy. Sit back and watch me make monies while eating and sleeping.

LoveDaRush

Quit gambling, hopefully, for your sake. If you actually bet (which I'm sure you don't), you're guaranteed to fail like this.
    Going all-in, right? I realize that I will lose everything in the long term if I continue with this reckless style. Trust me, I know all about it. Actually bet? My bet's already locked in at +165

watch me make money while I eat and sleep and be lazy.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

not sure how u take one sport more seriously when u bet. Do u use different money for the other sports? When i place a bet it is all serious. Who bets games and doesn't really give a shit about the outcome expect in their favorite sport?

LoveDaRush

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    not sure how u take one sport more seriously when u bet. Do u use different money for the other sports? When i place a bet it is all serious. Who bets games and doesn't really give a shit about the outcome expect in their favorite sport?
    I bet other sports for the pure action, like the NBA--how it has such unexpected swings in most games than not. MMA is where I excel and been capping fights for a while. To be frank, I could choose to sell my picks, but I rather just tell you guys my guaranteed picks to prove I know my chit and to show-off how well-versed I am when it comes to seeing rare spots like this

MD

Lol.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

LDR, let's see a screencap of that all-in Lim wager. I already have a modest 2u wager on Lim and 1u on U 2.5, but maybe I'll follow you and go all in if I know you have more than me on it!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    LDR, let's see a screencap of that all-in Lim wager. I already have a modest 2u wager on Lim and 1u on U 2.5, but maybe I'll follow you and go all in if I know you have more than me on it!
    I hope for your sake that you're baiting him.

LoveDaRush

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    lol just lol. All I'm going to say is you'll be wanting to shoot yourself after Lim wins by brutal knockout in the first round. You have no inkling of the amount of free money you're missing out on. Seriously, you have no clue.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I bet other sports for the pure action, like the NBA--how it has such unexpected swings in most games than not. MMA is where I excel and been capping fights for a while. To be frank, I could choose to sell my picks, but I rather just tell you guys my guaranteed picks to prove I know my chit and to show-off how well-versed I am when it comes to seeing rare spots like this
    im not to sure i want to buy picks of a guy who is shitty in a lot of sports

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status

lol just lol. All I'm going to say is you'll be wanting to shoot yourself after Lim wins by brutal knockout in the first round. You have no inkling of the amount of free money you're missing out on. Seriously, you have no clue.
    So are you not willing to show a screencap? You never mentioned what your wager was! What does "all in" mean to you? $500? $5000? More?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

He has 413 on the winner lim

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    He has 413 on the winner lim
    I just looked back at the beginning of the thread, you're right.

LoveDaRush

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    im not to sure i want to buy picks of a guy who is shitty in a lot of sports
    If you want to lose money, follow me in other sports. Like I said, I do it strictly for the action.
    If you want a guaranteed pick, you follow me in MMA. I don't mess around and I pick my spots when the spots come up. My speciality is this and where I make all my profits. I made a thread here before on going all-in on weidman. I knew that was a guaranteed pick. Awesome spot with the public leaning toward silva. I can go into more detail, but I am famished.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

salooned

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

What if lim loses

limsanity

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status

If you want to lose money, follow me in other sports. Like I said, I do it strictly for the action.
    If you want a guaranteed pick, you follow me in MMA. I don't mess around and I pick my spots when the spots come up. My speciality is this and where I make all my profits. I made a thread here before on going all-in on weidman. I knew that was a guaranteed pick. Awesome spot with the public leaning toward silva. I can go into more detail, but I am famished.
    I made my biggest bet ever on Weidman against Silva and did very well by putting most of the money at the last minute as the odds rose, a total of 4 units or $400. No one wants you to be right about this Saturday's fight more than me though, like I said, I have almost as much as you on Lim on the Tarec Saffiedine fight. Not my whole bankroll though!

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Wow you're really going out on a lim here...

LoveDaRush

Update:

Lim looked amazing on the mitts while saffiediene looked pretty bad in comparison. Every training video of Lim, you see him screaming at the top of his lungs in exhaustion, truly pushing himself and working hard. This fight is also in Asia, so he'll feel right at home with the home crowd and no jet lag. The entire country of south Korea is cheering him on. He knows the Korean press is watching. He's a rising star and it's evident. Saffiediene's last pro fight was around 355 days ago. He has ring rust and that's against him mentally. He also took the plane trip to Singapore by himself while Lim has the "Korean Top Team" all on his side. And saffadiene's last fight with Stinson looked pretty bad. Stinson was in control the whole fight while saffadiene ran the entire fight.

More analysis coming.

LoveDaRush

Update:

Most poll votes coming to Lim by knockout, even though he is considered the "underdog."
    Lim's last lost was in 2009. Professional service picks leaning towards Lim.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status

Update:

Lim looked amazing on the mitts while saffiediene looked pretty bad in comparison. Every training video of Lim, you see him screaming at the top of his lungs in exhaustion, truly pushing himself and working hard. This fight is also in Asia, so he'll feel right at home with the home crowd and no jet lag. The entire country of south Korea is cheering him on. He knows the Korean press is watching. He's a rising star and it's evident. Saffiediene's last pro fight was around 355 days ago. He has ring rust and that's against him mentally. He also took the plane trip to Singapore by himself while Lim has the "Korean Top Team" all on his side. And saffadiene's last fight with Stinson looked pretty bad. Stinson was in control the whole fight while saffadiene ran the entire fight.

More analysis coming.
    In fairness, Saffiedine's last fight was actually with Nate Marquardt, where he looked pretty good. Stinson did give him some trouble in his second to last fight but I think it was reasonable that he edged out a split decision there.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoveDaRush feel free to ban yourself from these forums forever if Lim loses.. Thanks bud.

Never talk in absolutes.

You know its scientifically proven that stupid people are more sure about themselves and smart people less so? Because the smart ones realise how little they truly know..And the stupid ones are totally ignorant engulfed within their own little arrogant world..

LoveDaRush

Update:

Lim, one of two people in UFC history to have two consecutive KO's with the knee and then following up with a flurry of punches for the W.
    Last lost was 5 years ago. Lim realizes this is his shot to be one of the top welterweights in the world. Also has one of the longest reaches in the UFC. Too athletic and explosive for "technical skill" to win over.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Update:

Lim, one of two people in UFC history to have two consecutive KO's with the knee and then following up with a flurry of punches for the W.
    Last lost was 5 years ago. Lim realizes this is his shot to be one of the top welterweights in the world. Also has one of the longest reaches in the UFC. Too athletic and explosive for "technical skill" to win over.
    Don't let all these hater's bother you kid. Although I really don't know why you're doing all this research now when you have already bet. What's the point.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status

The main thing is there is no such thing as a "lock". Even the most dominant fighter could lose to a huge underdog if he gets caught with a lucky punch or steps the wrong way and blows out his knee in the middle of the cage or any sort of mishap. And when it's even somewhat close- never mind when the guy you are betting against is a moderately heavy favorite- you don't bet your whole bankroll on a single fight. It's crazy. Even if you get lucky this time, you'll only lose it all next time you gamble so wild.

LoveDaRush

Update:

Recent interview with Lim: said he's confident that he can beat Tarec standing up or on the ground. Loves that Singapore is only hours away from Korea. Expects his Korean fans to be there and has been specifically training to go over 5 rounds. Says that he will make the most of this opportunity. Wishes more fights would be near his hometown, Korea. Given that it is, Lim feels even more comfortable and confident heading in the octagon.

LoveDaRush

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    LoveDaRush feel free to ban yourself from these forums forever if Lim loses.. Thanks bud.

Never talk in absolutes.

You know its scientifically proven that stupid people are more sure about themselves and smart people less so? Because the smart ones realise how little they truly know..And the stupid ones are totally ignorant engulfed within their own little arrogant world..
    You have my word that I will ban myself from this forum if I lose. If I lose, I don't even have a dollar I can afford to do this with. You have my word. 1K or bust. Moderators, please ban me if I lose. Thanks.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

the silva vs weidman poll was 24-76 in favor of anderson, so the polls are irrelevant.
    Im only betting lim because this fight is on asia, if it was on the states i would stay out, when guys fight on their home they come focused and that's what im counting on lim to do, just go out there and try to kill tarec.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    the silva vs weidman poll was 24-76 in favor of anderson, so the polls are irrelevant.
    Im only betting lim because this fight is on asia, if it was on the states i would stay out, when guys fight on their home they come focused and that's what im counting on lim to do, just go out there and try to kill tarec.
    Almost everything this guy is saying is irrelevant to the fight, not just the polls, but I seriously hope he's lying and isn't going to lose something he can't afford if Lim loses.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

You have my word that I will ban myself from this forum if I lose. If I lose, I don't even have a dollar I can afford to do this with. You have my word. 1K or bust. Moderators, please ban me if I lose. Thanks.
    Well theres no need to ban yourself if you lose. I think some people are just trying to help you out. Maybe some are trying to be dicks but in the end there is some useful commentary here. That being that there are no locks and that you should never go all in. Anything can happen. Look what happened to anderson silvanover the weekend. Remember when jon jones broke his toe fighting chael sonnen? That could have cost him the belt. The same thing happened to jose aldo. He broke his toe against the korean zombie.

On top of all that tarec saffiedine will be the best fighter lim has ever faced by far. Pascal krauss and the other grappler guy that threw semi wild hooks? Come on now. I get your point about tarec barely beating stinson. Stinsons similarity to lim is what is stopping me from betting on tarec but as someone pointed out saffiedine just beat nate marquardt. Nates a powerful aggressive striker with a very good ground game and decent wrestling. Tarec dismantled him with freaking leg kicks. That may not seek impressive to you but it is to me. Think about it. He used one technique and dominated a guy people would consider a top fighter.

To sum it up. Lim is not a bad bet but going all in on him is a terrible idea. Too risky. You always have to consider the possibility that you could lose your bet,

LoveDaRush

Almost everything this guy is saying is irrelevant to the fight, not just the polls, but I seriously hope he's lying and isn't going to lose something he can't afford if Lim loses.
    Fk off my thread spreading that negative energy u fk. MD? I would like to MD my big rod in ur mom. MD my chit. I seriously wish you the worst. I really hope this.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Youre nuts. Honestly this lim guy is probably going to lose. He really isnt that good. Hes just fought some lower tier ufc fighters and a bunch of reasonable cans. Tarec is very crafty and will most likely survive the first two rounds and will then effectively deal with a slowing lim.

First 12345 Last