Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Ok, my #3000 post

I wanna thank to all my fans and everyone who made this possible.....without you i wouldnt be here...thanks to V and his buttertooth, thanks to Gabers for the winnerz, nunya and his invaluable ass burgers....i could go on forever

Im touched brah. Make sure u celebrate like a true playa tonight by bangin some chicas and going all in on Raiderz or Tzonga

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Ronda went on the USA team just to be in the olympics, she had no special relationship with those coaches outside of the olympics. Gokor Chivichyan and Gene Lebell were her coaches.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

If gabe is a part of Ronda's Armenian family, she will never shake my hand or rooster again

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Ronda went on the USA team just to be in the olympics, she had no special relationship with those coaches outside of the olympics. Gokor Chivichyan and Gene Lebell were her coaches.
    I dont give a f-ck about how tough you think you are living in glendale. Ronda is not the baddest bitch at 135. Sara is going to do terrible things to that girl. No amount of mean mugs or middle fingers can save her. Mcmann runs this division.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Lines up, dumb dumbs.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

nick reads the pm's on sbr
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave ibetkellybro 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Lines up, dumb dumbs.
    what is your limit?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

$250 on fight, $100 on totals.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    $250 on fight, $100 on totals.
    thanks. No sense of touching this until 10 mins before the fight

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    nick reads the pm's on sbr
    LOL. Is Kalikas Lovedarush??

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha quite possible

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

UFC 170 - Bantamweight 5 rounds - Mandalay Bay Events Center - Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
    Sat 2/22 1001 Sara McMann +300 o1½ -215
    11:30PM 1002 Ronda Rousey -420 u1½ +165

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

how is mcmann gonna beat rousey? rhonda looked very strong vs tate, i know both are accomplished grapplers but rousey got the edge on the ground due to her ability to finish the fight, and its not like rhonda is allergic to punches like brock.
    im betting on mcmann if i can get her at +400, mostly because of rhonda taking another fight so soon, that's always a bad idea

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

with that armbar, always worth under 1.5 +165 at those odds

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by beermankirk View Post
    with that armbar, always worth under 1.5 +165 at those odds
    i like that bet. plus you're covered if mcmann throws her out of the cage

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Late to the party an...ROUSEY -420!!!??????

lolgrab

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Late to the party an...ROUSEY -420!!!??????

lolgrab

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

thanks. No sense of touching this until 10 mins before the fight
    Are you going ALL IN? Is the car title included? Friends don't let friends throw away their hard earned money. MD is going off the McCann cliff! Don't go with him. I'm trying to help ya pal. Don't you see that?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Are you going ALL IN? Is the car title included? Friends don't let friends throw away their hard earned money. MD is going off the McCann cliff! Don't go with him. I'm trying to help ya pal. Don't you see that?
    Sider will have far more on McMann than I will. Far more. He likely 'caps Sarah as a favourite.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Sider will have far more on McMann than I will. Far more. He likely 'caps Sarah as a favourite.
    You're not a true friend MD. You're just encouraging him to lose his car by going off the McCann cliff. In fact I would not be surprised if you secretly have money on Rousey. I can just imagine you dancing around twirling your mustache & rubbing your hands together. BWAHAHA!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    You're not a true friend MD. You're just encouraging him to lose his car by going off the McCann cliff. In fact I would not be surprised if you secretly have money on Rousey. I can just imagine you dancing around twirling your mustache & rubbing your hands together. BWAHAHA!
    You realize that Rousey is deeper than -400, right? You're not displaying any sort of advanced predictive ability by saying that she's going to win.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Cat Zingano is pissed

Cat Zingano was shocked that Sara McMann was given the February title shot since she was already promised a match. She’s about 85% recovered from knee surgery, and could’ve been ready by February 22. She told IMMA she was upset and pissed. She was not only promised a title shot, but the winner of Tate-Rousey. She feels blindsided and she’s really lost a lot from this injury. No athlete is ever 100% healthy. She’s fought with big injuries before and easily could’ve pulled out, but she has no quit or die in her so she knows she could go out and there and pull out that win.
    Pissed Mcmann got there first. Everyone sees the giant holes in Ronda's game. Something any high level grappler can take advantage of. And no Rousey is not closing them. Tate actually fought slower and worse in the second fight. Probably had something to do with her Breast implants gassing her out. Tate was done in mma in sept 2012 when she got breast implants.
    Last edited by ibetkellybro; 01-05-14 at 07:03 PM.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

if ron paul or any one else wants to come to the sara mcmann side follow my tumblr ive been running

http://saramcmannfans.tumblr.com/

Ron_Paul_2012

if ron paul or any one else wants to come to the sara mcmann side follow my tumblr ive been running

Well I tried to warn you. Just remember to leave a little money on the side for bus fare. You're gonna need it after you lose your car. You're going down hard Sider.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Breast implants gassing out!!!

loled at tht

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mcmann will lose to rhonda bro. your just setting yourself up for disappointment. rhonda has way better striking, and if sara takes her down R is just gonna stay active landing strikes like she did the few times miesha was in top position. its gonna be an eventual tap for rousey. she is in the position GSP was before hendrix you don't bet against her. the told you so will come.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Mcmann will lose to rhonda bro. your just setting yourself up for disappointment. rhonda has way better striking, and if sara takes her down R is just gonna stay active landing strikes like she did the few times miesha was in top position. its gonna be an eventual tap for rousey. she is in the position GSP was before hendrix you don't bet against her. the told you so will come.
    yeah bro betting +435 is setting my self up for disappointment.

Do you f-cks even understand the first thing about gambling and odds?

You also seem to have a deep understanding of Ronda's judo game. Even though you can't spell her first name correctly. Bro.
    Last edited by ibetkellybro; 01-05-14 at 07:04 PM.

marzwoody

yeah bro betting +435 is setting my self up for disappointment.

Do you f-cks even understand the first thing about gambling and odds?

You also seem to have a deep understanding of Ronda's judo game. Even though you can't spell her first name correctly. Bro.
    Ok i tried being nice... listen to what i'm saying you pathetic turd, any money you put down on sara is the equivalent of putting it in a blender. money lost. rousey is in the unique position of being on that next level in MMA. like prime silva and GSP. iv'e been following her career since her first pro fight. you probably let your emotions of disliking her on TUF, let yourself think mcmann will beat her. and yeah i made a spelling mistake what are you 11? step your game up intellectually if your gonna communicate with me over the internet boy, i don't waste my time on petty fools.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

You didn't make a mistake. You honestly think her name is "Rhonda" so please tell everyone how you've watched her since her first pro fight.

So butthurt some people are actually betting against "Rhonda"

LOL ronda stans

If you actually knew one thing about gambling you would be thanking people like me improving the odds on Ronda. But as you have already shown you cant grasp simple gambling theory.
    Last edited by ibetkellybro; 01-05-14 at 09:24 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ok i tried being nice... listen to what i'm saying you pathetic turd, any money you put down on sara is the equivalent of putting it in a blender. money lost. rousey is in the unique position of being on that next level in MMA. like prime silva and GSP. iv'e been following her career since her first pro fight. you probably let your emotions of disliking her on TUF, let yourself think mcmann will beat her. and yeah i made a spelling mistake what are you 11? step your game up intellectually if your gonna communicate with me over the internet boy, i don't waste my time on petty fools.
    ok ok give me +1000 on sara

marzwoody

You didn't make a mistake. You honestly think her name is "Rhonda" so please tell everyone how you've watched her since her first pro fight.

So butthurt some people are actually betting against "Rhonda"

LOL ronda stans

If you actually new one thing about gambling you would be thanking people like me improving the odds on Ronda. But as you have already shown you cant grasp simple gambling theory.
    I know a lot about MMA. i was under the impression the discussion we were having was you thinking sara is gonna beat ronda. i could care less about odds going up on ronda that will happen without you. "you actually think her name is rhonda" that's the most r-tarded thing iv'e ever read in my life. i had just woke up not long ago and made a spelling mistake. although i need to offer no explanation to a stranger on the internet who clearly doesn't live in the real world.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You realize that Rousey is deeper than -400, right? You're not displaying any sort of advanced predictive ability by saying that she's going to win.
    shh dont make logical sense with Ronda stans. Let them bet 20 to win 5 and talk shit on the internet all day with bad spelling and even worse logic.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

I know a lot about MMA. i was under the impression the discussion we were having was you thinking sara is gonna beat ronda. i could care less about odds going up on ronda that will happen without you. "you actually think her name is rhonda" that's the most r-tarded thing iv'e ever read in my life. i had just woke up not long ago and made a spelling mistake. although i need to offer no explanation to a stranger on the internet who clearly doesn't live in the real world.
    What are you babbling about? You realize this is a gambling website? Odds matter. Now f-ck off to sherdog with the Ronda is going to win predictions.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/register.php there you go ronda stan go fly with all the other pretty butterflies.

marzwoody

"Odds matter" i was under the impression if you bet on mcmann and she loses you have just lost money. so please bet everything on mcmann. the odds don't matter if you lose your money i swear your a rtarded f-ck. haha.

First 123456 Last