NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    any of you foolz tried that bubble tea? man i love that stuff.
    Haven't had it in a few years, but it is pretty good.

I love tapioca, which I think makes me a grandpa.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Haven't had it in a few years, but it is pretty good.

I love tapioca, which I think makes me a grandpa.
    hehe, yea its good stuff. probably not very healthy; i think they load it up with sugar. its damn tasty though. i'm addicted to the coconut flavored tea.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If you asked me a month ago, I would've said no. But I'm drinking copious amounts of green tea right now as part of my regime. Green tea with 10g of whey protein and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
    I'm a big tea drinker, but I hadn't tried many top quality loose leaf teas, so I found this unbearably hipster tea review site and ordered some of the top rated teas they had, and they are absolutely amazing. Ordered from a company called Butiki teas, they do a tea called cantalope & cream that tastes exactly as it sounds, as well as a black tea that tasted like most black teas I'd had, until the after taste, which tasted like honey, blackberries, and cream. Best black tea I have ever had.

Got an order in the mail consisting of Dark Souls 2 and several different tea flavours, now I'm disconnecting from my life and becoming a shut-in for a few days so I can play Dark Souls and drink tea all day. Best decision I ever made. Can't even remember the last time I was able to just sit down and play a game non-stop, think it might have been the original Dark Souls.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'm a big tea drinker, but I hadn't tried many top quality loose leaf teas, so I found this unbearably hipster tea review site and ordered some of the top rated teas they had, and they are absolutely amazing. Ordered from a company called Butiki teas, they do a tea called cantalope & cream that tastes exactly as it sounds, as well as a black tea that tasted like most black teas I'd had, until the after taste, which tasted like honey, blackberries, and cream. Best black tea I have ever had.

Got an order in the mail consisting of Dark Souls 2 and several different tea flavours, now I'm disconnecting from my life and becoming a shut-in for a few days so I can play Dark Souls and drink tea all day. Best decision I ever made. Can't even remember the last time I was able to just sit down and play a game non-stop, think it might have been the original Dark Souls.
    Anyone have an opinion on what they prefer? Playstation or X Box? Dark Souls 2 looks simply amazing!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on what they prefer? Playstation or X Box? Dark Souls 2 looks simply amazing!
    Either is fine, graphics are roughly the same, everything else... is virtually identical.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head...3-vs-xbox-360/

Dark Souls is one of the greatest games of all time, and so far Dark Souls 2 is matching it.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Overall table:

1) getlucky2win: 18-8 +1948
    2) MD: 14-7 +1616.42
    3) PunisherIND: 12-12 +1508
    4) Beelzebubzy: 21-12 +1144.59
    5) Vaughany: 14-13 -357.57
    6) Sykes: 11-14 -682.56

Tommy Blingshyne: 14-9 +377.86
    Brian Hemminger: 11-11 -330.08
    Grabaka: 6-16 -1557
    I win
    Get luxk y doesn't post poop here --> dqed
    MD does trt and gaynal --> dqed
    Pun cheated he faded Gabe

Bubzy wins

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I win
    Get luxk y doesn't post poop here --> dqed
    MD does trt and gaynal --> dqed
    Pun cheated he faded Gabe

Bubzy wins
    Good points Sir, cant argue with that, Im shipping you all 900!

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I feel cheated man. There were 3 lower than me. When is the next one?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

I also enjoy tea.. been drinking loose leaf green for a few months now..That cantaloupe tea sounds really good, I just ordered some.

MD

Vaughany has paid up. I threatened to take him to Demamp Camp and now everything is tight butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I also enjoy tea.. been drinking loose leaf green for a few months now..That cantaloupe tea sounds really good, I just ordered some.
    Did you end up trying it? Thoughts? I have a cup right now. It's sooo good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Congratz to getlucky2win who takes the title with almost +2000 and 18-8 record!

Strong consistent scores by Md, PUN, and Beelze as well

Points will be distributed soon as sbr approves my pro status. Unless im being Gabetarded, I calculate that the winner getlucky is owed 585 points (65% of 9x100), and runner-up MD is due 315 points.
    Apologies for the delay gentz, but have now transferred points as per above...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Apologies for the delay gentz, but have now transferred points as per above...
    No juice added?

First ... 891011